It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason’s Greatest Secret

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The Greatest Conpiracy; The Greatest Secret of the Freemasons is the fact that the book known as the Quran was revealed to the Prophet known as John the Baptist around 60 AD.

How do I know this? I came to know this as I was reading the Bible one day and the idea occurred to me that the battles fought by the Israelites were the same battles in the Quran that were supposedly fought by “Prophet Muhammad” and the first “Muslims”.

At this point in the story I am usually interrupted. The muslim will blurt out, “The Jews wrote the Bible and copied the Quran and are masters of deception.” The christian will blurt, “Muhammad copied the Bible.” Each notion lacks logic. Why would either party deny the other book yet copy it?

Fact is the Quran was revealed to John who was “muhammad” not by name but meaning. In Arabic “muhammad” means “the one who was praised” which is what John was when Jesus said: “Of men born of women, there is none greater than John the Baptist.”

God was calling on the 10 tribes who remanined in Asia after their exile by the Assyrians to return to the Promised Land and fight the Romans and corrupt members of the tribes of Judah who were allotted the land where Jerusalem is today.

Nobody answered the call and the Quran circulated around Asia until around 1000 AD when some Scribes invented the story of Prophet Muhammad and produced volumes of literature supposedly recording his life, sayings and customs. This literature is known as “hadith” and it is hadith (sayings) that the current day muslim lives by and not the Quran.

The Scribes also produced volumes of literature explaining their corrupt interpretation of the Quran called “Tafsir” and the current day muslim is not allowed to interpret the Quran other than how he is told to in tafsir (exegesis).

In reality, anyone can easily translate any Quran word even if they cannot read or speak Arabic. This is because Arabic is a root based language and if a reader finds the root of a Quran word of unknown meaning they can find the same root used in another verse where the root is used in context. A concordance is thus an invaluable tool.

Let me give an example. In Quran 48:24 we read: “And he was the one who withheld their hands from you and your hands from them in the (BaTNi) of (MaKKata), after that he gave you a (ZFR) over them.”

BTN occurs many times in the Quran and it means abdomen.
MaKKata occurs only one time in the Quran and it is Makkedah of the Bible, Book of Joshua.
ZFR occurs twice in the Quran. Once in 48:24 and once in 6:146. From 6:146 we lean that it means “volar region” or paw if you prefer.

With those 3 words correctly translated we now know that “Mecca” is actually Makkedah in Israel where the 5 Amorite kings hid in a tomb from Joshua and the Israelites. After the Israelites had finished the battle Joshua brought the Kings out and put his foot on their necks.

22Then Joshua said, “Open the mouth of the cave and bring those five kings out to me.” 23So they brought the five kings out of the cave—the kings of Jerusalem, Hebron, Jarmuth, Lachish, and Eglon.
24When they had brought the kings to Joshua, he summoned all the men of Israel and said to the army commanders who had accompanied him, “Come here and put your feet on the necks of these kings.”
So the commanders came forward and put their feet on their necks.
25“Do not be afraid or discouraged,” Joshua said. “Be strong and courageous, for the LORD will do this to all the enemies you fight.”

And so on. In the Quran the Temple has yet to be destroyed. This means the Quran was revealed before 70 AD when it was destroyed by the Romans.

Both the Templars and Persian Israelits worked together to destroy all history of the true origins of the Quran which is why they burned libraries and slaughtered thousands.

As I said, I could write infinitly but the bottom line is: After we die, we will stand before God all alone and answer for all that we have done in this life. If we repented of our sins and lived righteously, God may forgive us and grant us eternity in Heaven. If we persist in idolatry or die as rejectors then God may put us in Hell for eternity.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Sounds scary! I missed the freemason connection, though.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Yes, sorry about that…so the current day Freemasons are an extension of the Knights Templar who I believe figured out that they could control the christians through the idolatrous worship of Jesus and the muslims through their idolatrous obedience to works of fiction. God does not guide idolaters. The present day Freemasons keep the masses distracted with everything imaginable while they exploit them through the banking and military systems.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Before launching the Crusades and founding the Knights Templar, Hugues de Payens had been living on the Temple Mount which was under muslim control. I believe that the muslims had no clue as to the true origin of the Quran because they were not familiar with the true origins of their traditions which actually came from the Torah. I believe Hugues de Payens saw the connection between the Quran and the Bible and decided to exploit that knowledge.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I am confuse.

Your saying the Koran is not the Koran but some other book? Because the version I read didn't tell the history of Muhammad or recount any battles.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
I am confuse.

Your saying the Koran is not the Koran but some other book? Because the version I read didn't tell the history of Muhammad or recount any battles.

I am saying that the Quran is legitimately the Word of God.

In Quran verses 3:121-123 you can read about “Badr” which according to the fictitious explanation was the first battle fought by Muhammad and the muslims when they were a small group in number and almost retreated in fear.

In reality those verses are telling of a people smaller in stature who pretended to retreat in fear which is what the Israelites did to draw out the people of Ai from their fortified town. The Caananites were much taller than the Israelites. Badr in Arabic refers to the moon as does Jericho in Hebrew.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CitizenB

The present day Freemasons keep the masses distracted with everything imaginable while they exploit them through the banking and military systems.

So....you're saying Muslims blame Freemsons for many of the world's problems? That all religions except Islam are idolitrous?
Did I get that right?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Um...you mean John of Patmos/John the Theologian right!? Not John the Baptist? You got a lot more to explain than THIS if you mean Baptist...

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   

That's not in the Spirit of St. John. That's just weird. I've read the templars secretly worshipped Mahomet (as a corruption of Mohammed) but that was when Templars existed. 1300 years later, 650 years post Islam.

The answer might be kinda boring. Like every trade had a patron saint boring. Like how blacksmith's Patron Saint is Pope Clement I, or St. Matthew is the patron saint of bankers and St. Luke is the patron saint of doctors.

The patron saint(s) of masons are John The Baptist and John The Evangelist. Masons just have one for each solstice.

Try it in Google. Type "Patron Saint of [add profession]."

I'm think people think way too much into it all and I'm fairly sure that's the deal with that.
edit on 7-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 04:52 AM
link   

your entire premise revolves around the Freemasons being connected to the Knights Templar. While that connection would be a fantastic one to lay claim to, the connection has yet to be made.

Freemasonry is decentralized. The power and control people imagine exists, just isn't there. If you have a belief in a higher power, you should join to learn more about the group. Then you can expose it from within, if there was any nefarious things going on. So far, not a sausage.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

So....you're saying Muslims blame Freemsons for many of the world's problems? That all religions except Islam are idolitrous?
Did I get that right?

In the Quran, God calls the religion of obedience to Him, “Islam” and those who obey God are called “Muslims.” The Persian Israelites had the Quran circulating around Asia and claimed a sort of ownership of it and decided to call themselves muslims. They recite the Quran, memorize it and preach it but do not obey it. They obey Hadith. The Hadith are a mix of Torah traditions, Persian traditions, nonsense and a thumbs up to every manner of criminal activity. Therefore, anyone who follows Hadith and it’s teachings is not obeying God and are an idolator regardless of what they believe or call themselves.

I am not sure what you mean by Muslims blaming Freemasons for many of the world’s problems. I would have thought they blamed “The Jews” as that is what the Hadith teach them. In the Bible we know that after the death of King Solomon the 10 Israelite Tribes in the North annexed themselves from the southern tribes of Judah and Benjamin. They appointed their own King who then invented a new religion and religious centre so the people would not go to Jerusalem to the Temple and possibly defect. The House of Israel and the House of Judah were from then on at war with eachother as much as with their enemies until eventually the 10 northern tribes were taken into exile by the Assyrians where they remain to this day in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, etc. They brought with them their Torah traditions and hatred of “The Jews” which they uphold to this day.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The free masons also influenced the invention of clowns anyone who likes creepy clowns is evil

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
Um...you mean John of Patmos/John the Theologian right!? Not John the Baptist? You got a lot more to explain than THIS if you mean Baptist...

I mean John the son of Zechariah and Elizabeth. In the Quran, God calls John, “Yahya” which literally means, “he will live,” as in Quran 20:74. So if God names Zechariah’s son “He will live” then it is highly unlikely he was beheaded in prison. As you know from the Bible, John was based around the river Jordan. East of the river Jordan was where the tribes of Reuben, Gan and half of Manasseh took as their allotments. Jesus said that John was Elijah who was to return. If you have any specific questions then I will try to answer.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

your entire premise revolves around the Freemasons being connected to the Knights Templar. While that connection would be a fantastic one to lay claim to, the connection has yet to be made.

Freemasonry is decentralized. The power and control people imagine exists, just isn't there. If you have a belief in a higher power, you should join to learn more about the group. Then you can expose it from within, if there was any nefarious things going on. So far, not a sausage.

I don’t believe the Templars created the fictictious story surrounding the Quran. I believe they just happened to figure out the deception. I believe the only people who actually understood the hoax apart from the Templars were the handful of Persian Israelite Scribes. Both groups stood to gain immense wealth by keeping the secret and neither group had any interest in God.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

You are aware? There are many Freemason ATS'rs reading this.

Understand that....and generally don't like people "explaining" Freemasonry...to them.

And know now...they are reading your thoughts....maybe waaaaaaaaay off base(you're young?).... But in furtherance of your thoughts ...you should ASK those members....instead of describing Them...to Them?

Your 1st lesson......

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I thought our biggest secrets were our toddler recipes.

I'm shocked!

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The Freemasons are rooted in the mysteries, not religion

Religion is merely a pathway towards an understanding of something greater than yourself

If you wish to seek the mysteries and the source of your own creation, you need start with conceptual belief

Something to "believe in", until you can know things

A guiding light within the experiencing of the unknown, that helps bring you understanding

The fact you are still speaking about the old texts in historical and named veil terms, means you actually understand very little about what any forms of those texts (regardless of their origin) are supposed to teach you

You are supposed to find the hidden meaning

Whether it be hidden by bad translations, or metaphor and allegory

You are supposed to take the oldest versions of any given text you can find, in the original language, and compare them to the oldest texts of other mythologies and religions, to work out what information, knowledge and wisdom is actually being passed down

More importantly ... To work out where translations may have been corrupted

I can tell you, from my many years within illuminated initiation ...

The most important information being passed down consistently throughout history in many different incarnations and cultures, has nothing to do with named historical people or events

Everything is personification

You are supposed to translate their names to literal meanings. Meanings that do not actually include references to "God"

My tradition teaches the alignment of Torah to Horus

Torah = Torus = Horus = Taurus

These teachings date back up to 6,000 BC

They tell of the dimensional process of the formation of any torus/cell/sphere. From the smallest internalised cells (Genesis - Biology), to the largest externalised spheres (Exodus - Geometry), or the balance and exchange between them (Leviticus - Vector)

My tradition also teaches us the relation of tri-manifeststion, which is present in all various "trinities" dating back as far as recorded history, which is part of the foundation of every mystery school, mythology and religion

The tablet of Shamash illustrates this "secret knowledge" of the 3 aspects of self and all manifest reality (what you would call "God" or "the Trinity"), dating back to 880 BC

The 3 standing in front of the man on the throne, are the 3 aspects (or Freemason "degrees") of self

The Crata Repoa, details some knowledge of the Egyptian mystery schools by the Freemasons, dating back long before the Koran

These processes and rituals align with the Egyptian "Book of the Dead"

Traditions that date back at least as far as 3,200 BC

Which I can tell you still exist today, because I have been through them

So what is it, exactly, you are trying to legitimise here?

"John" within the Bible does not mean what you think it does

"Jesus / Isa / Isis" does not mean what you think it does either

You need look at the deeper meaning of the texts, regarding physical processes of creation

Then you need to look at how to align and legitimise such knowledge within the Koran against Sumerian, Egyptian, Norse and Greek mythological traditions

When you can align re-translated texts, with more than one mythology, as well as known principles within things such as physics, science or mathematics ...

Then you know your are on the right track

There is nothing in the veil texts, except pathways to deeper hidden meaning

You can spend your lifetime chasing your tail trying to understand them, and never get anything outside of blind faith and subservience

Alignment to people long dead and gone, who can do nothing to help you soul, beyond pointing you in the right direction

Fealty and submission is not the purpose of the mysteries, and that is not why we are here

"God" intends for us to seek the mysteries and to try know the things which seem they cannot be known

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה‎ (’ehye ’ăšer ’ehye) ... "The question answered question"

Honouring the creator, by seeking the mysteries within the creation

To forsake this, is to forsake the very reason we exist

And to disrespect the essence of what you call "God"

Your religion is a key, but it is not the path itself
edit on 7 8 24 by Compendium because: Added more

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Phone browser froze, then double posted

Edit to explain
edit on 7 8 24 by Compendium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenB
The Greatest Conpiracy; The Greatest Secret of the Freemasons is the fact that the book known as the Quran was revealed to the Prophet known as John the Baptist around 60 AD.

John the Baptist was beheaded by Herod Antipas in 30 AD, so, according to you, he would have had to have written the Quran 30 years after he was dead.

How do I know this? I came to know this as I was reading the Bible one day and the idea occurred to me that the battles fought by the Israelites were the same battles in the Quran that were supposedly fought by “Prophet Muhammad” and the first “Muslims”.

The last battle fought by the Israelites, and recorded in the Old Testament, was the Assyrian invasion of Israel, about 701 BC. Muhammed was not born until 570 AD, which is 1,270 years after that battle.

I am unaware that the Quran recorded any battles. Similarly, the Christian New Testament writings do not recount any 1st Century battles.

... The muslim will blurt out, “The Jews wrote the Bible and copied the Quran and are masters of deception.” The christian will blurt, “Muhammad copied the Bible.” ...

The Christian (New Testament) scriptures are not copies of the Hebrew ones. The Quran is not a copy of the Bible.

Fact is the Quran was revealed to John who was “muhammad” not by name but meaning. In Arabic “muhammad” means “the one who was praised” which is what John was when Jesus said: “Of men born of women, there is none greater than John the Baptist.”

John the Baptist died before Jesus did. That quote was Jesus eulogizing John the Baptist.

And the full quote is: "Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has risen no one greater than John the Baptist. Yet even the least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he." Matthew 11:11.

God was calling on the 10 tribes who remained in Asia after their exile by the Assyrians to return to the Promised Land and fight the Romans and corrupt members of the tribes of Judah who were allotted the land where Jerusalem is today.

All 12+ tribes of Israel remained in the Levant. The Assyrians overtook the traditional lands of the tribes of Asher, Naphtali, Zebulun, Issachar, Manasseh, Dan, Ephraim, Benjamin and Gad but the Assyrian conquest took 39 years and the Hebrew inhabitants of the annexed lands increasingly moved Southwards into the Judean kingdom of the Israelites to escape.

The Romans did not come onto the scene in the Levant until 37 BC, with Rome's acceptance and backing of Herod the Great as vassal king over the area the Romans called Philistia.

Nobody answered the call and the Quran circulated around Asia until around 1000 AD when some Scribes invented the story of Prophet Muhammad and produced volumes of literature supposedly recording his life, sayings and customs. This literature is known as “hadith” and it is hadith (sayings) that the current day muslim lives by and not the Quran.

We have recorded in the Gospels and Herodotus' histories details about specific things that John the Baptist said. They are not repeated imprecations in praise of Allah, as the Quran mainly is.

The Quran and Hadith use Arabic expressions and the earliest texts are all in Arabic. John the Baptist was a Hebrew who lived his entire life in Judea, 500 years before Muhammed was born.

The Scribes also produced volumes of literature explaining their corrupt interpretation of the Quran called “Tafsir” and the current day muslim is not allowed to interpret the Quran other than how he is told to in tafsir (exegesis).

In reality, anyone can easily translate any Quran word even if they cannot read or speak Arabic. This is because Arabic is a root based language and if a reader finds the root of a Quran word of unknown meaning they can find the same root used in another verse where the root is used in context. A concordance is thus an invaluable tool.

Let me give an example. In Quran 48:24 we read: “And he was the one who withheld their hands from you and your hands from them in the (BaTNi) of (MaKKata), after that he gave you a (ZFR) over them.”

BTN occurs many times in the Quran and it means abdomen.
MaKKata occurs only one time in the Quran and it is Makkedah of the Bible, Book of Joshua.
ZFR occurs twice in the Quran. Once in 48:24 and once in 6:146. From 6:146 we lean that it means “volar region” or paw if you prefer.

With those 3 words correctly translated we now know that “Mecca” is actually Makkedah in Israel where the 5 Amorite kings hid in a tomb from Joshua and the Israelites. After the Israelites had finished the battle Joshua brought the Kings out and put his foot on their necks.

22Then Joshua said, “Open the mouth of the cave and bring those five kings out to me.” 23So they brought the five kings out of the cave—the kings of Jerusalem, Hebron, Jarmuth, Lachish, and Eglon.
24When they had brought the kings to Joshua, he summoned all the men of Israel and said to the army commanders who had accompanied him, “Come here and put your feet on the necks of these kings.”
So the commanders came forward and put their feet on their necks.
25“Do not be afraid or discouraged,” Joshua said. “Be strong and courageous, for the LORD will do this to all the enemies you fight.”

Those caves are located in the Beit Guvrin-Maresha National Park, 1400km North of Mecca, Saudi Araia.

And so on. In the Quran the Temple has yet to be destroyed. This means the Quran was revealed before 70 AD when it was destroyed by the Romans.

... or it means that an illiterate Muhammed from another country simply did not know that the Temple had been destroyed when he wrote his fanciful 'vision' of going there. He got lots of other things wrong, too.

Both the Templars and Persian Israelis worked together to destroy all history of the true origins of the Quran which is why they burned libraries and slaughtered thousands.

Libraries have been destroyed all through history, and by many disparate groups. The Library of Alexandria, for example, was burned by Julius Caesar and then systematically destroyed by subsequent Ancient Romans.

List of destroyed libraries

Muslims conquered a lot of the world and spread their empires, burning libraries and slaughtering academics as they went, too. This occurred hundreds of years before the Templars, and millennia before the re-emergence of Israel as a nation in 1947.

As I said, I could write infinitly but the bottom line is: After we die, we will stand before God all alone and answer for all that we have done in this life. If we repented of our sins and lived righteously, God may forgive us and grant us eternity in Heaven. If we persist in idolatry or die as rejectors then God may put us in Hell for eternity.

Christians hold that there is a different fate for them. They are forgiven and it is a promise of God.

edit on 2024-08-07T14:51:53-05:0002Wed, 07 Aug 2024 14:51:53 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenB

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas

I mean John the son of Zechariah and Elizabeth. In the Quran, God calls John, “Yahya” which literally means, “he will live,” as in Quran 20:74. So if God names Zechariah’s son “He will live” then it is highly unlikely he was beheaded in prison. As you know from the Bible, John was based around the river Jordan. East of the river Jordan was where the tribes of Reuben, Gan and half of Manasseh took as their allotments. Jesus said that John was Elijah who was to return. If you have any specific questions then I will try to answer.

Where John baptized was significantly South of those Northern Israel tribal lands.

John the Baptist was a historical figure. We know where and when he died.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join