It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric Vehicles , The Second Amendment , The Digital Dollar and AI

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
-So a Man walks into a bar . On the door as he is walking in there’s a sign “ NO GUNS ALLOWED “ . He smiles to himself ‘ Perfect ‘ .

All of the good hearted Citizens in the bar followed the rule , They left their guns at home .

The man didn’t though . He has his Gun right on his hip , he pulls the Gun and points it at everyone in the bar. Instantly one man has control of 40 people .

He robs them all and shoots a couple people just because he can .

-Okay how about another scenario ?

A White Republican Conservative man with all sorts of Racist posts on Social media buys an AR15 with a Hundred Round Drum magazine . He walks into a local supermarket and kills 20 people , White , black , Woman and Children all of them . Then he walks over to a School and goes Classroom to Classroom , he kills 80 elementary school children and 12 Teachers . Then he walks over to a Church and Kills 30 people in a worship service, Men , women , Children all of them.

Or it could be a Scenario 100 times worse than this .

It makes no difference . The Second Amendment is the only thing standing between us and complete authoritarian Control. I don’t care how many mass shootings , Gang shootings or whatever happens we cannot give up our right to Bear arms . The moment we do it is over .

Electric Vehicles .

Anyone who thinks EV’s are the answer is a complete moron . EV’s pollute the environment more than any internal combustion vehicle . The Metals and Materials needed to manufacture Ev’s pollute and poison the Environment just as much if not more than any Coal Fire plant or Oil Refinery .

Electric Vehicles are a Measure of Control nothing more. Our ability to hop in a Gas powered Car gives us the freedom to go anywhere in the USA anytime we want . EV’s are completely limited in the distance they can Travel , Limited considering the time it takes to charge them. And Of course above all else a person's EV can be switched off remotely anytime they get out of line.

I’d talk about the 1st Amendment …..but honestly Freedom of Press is dead . Freedom of Speech is still around but it’s on its way out . Twitter , Facebook and all the others are regularly censored in the name of Disinformation and Hate speech . Freedom of assembly is still around as long as you assemble for the proper cause and if not you'll find yourself in a Jail cell . Just ask the January 6th people .

The Digital Dollar is already here and cash is all but dead so there's not much to say about that really …. When your money is all Digital it can be taken from you anytime you get out of line.

And last but not least AI ‘ Artificial Intelligence ‘

People already Trust the word of AI more than they trust themselves.

Once AI reaches its true potential it will replace God in the minds of most people .

edit on 6-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
"Give me liberty or give me death!"

Guess it's time for some people to make the choice.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

We absolutely invited Big Brother in with wide open arms. We’re not so good about learning from ‘fiction’. It’s our own dang fault.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
"Give me liberty or give me death!"

Guess it's time for some people to make the choice.

Most people are Lambs and they will let the choice be made for them

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Most people are Lambs and they will let the choice be made for them

Yeah, but those who are not, are they really going to choose death?

Or are they going to be just like all those blowhard celebs that said they would leave the US if Trump won in 2016, but didn't.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Once AI reaches its true potential it will replace God in the minds of most people .

For many people, it placing a God, not replacing one.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   
With regards to human rights and history; all rights seem to be gained or granted by the wielding of pointy weapons or, from the barrel of a gun..Not an opinion but a very long history of human controllers and government...
edit on 727thk24 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Why does your hypothetical feature a white republican conservative male racist?
edit on 7-8-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Explanation: Don't you recognize SARCASM?

Personal Disclosure: Who is the biggest [falsely] CLAIMED boogie man in the USA
, as claimed by the woke leftists eh?

It is a heavily armed and 'dangerous' White Republican Conservative man with all sorts of Racist posts on Social media!

I hope this post helps you see through the fog of war and the veil of deception to see the truth of the matter ok.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: OmegaLogos

The way it was worded didn't make that clear. Typically when you give an alternative to the sarcastic, it's what you may find to be in reality instead.

Is it hard to see sarcasm in this sense? Yes, a bit. You explained it yourself. Just like it's hard to read through half a dozen emojis. And honestly, the rest of the post wasn't meant to be sarcasm, either. So yeah, it wasn't clear.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Oh my, a bit pie in the sky thinking there. The Second Amendment is the only thing standing between us and an authoritarian control? In both your example stories just tell me how the Second Amendment would have saved any life. The Second Amendment is just a piece of paper to criminals/murderers, criminals will criminalise, people can't seem to grasp that.
Simply it boils down to, guns do not kill people, people kill people with guns and it really makes absolutely no difference if that gun is legal or illegal.
To normal people going about their daily life the second amendment is just a piece of toilet paper ie. a person with a gun that is going to kill you and you shouting "what about the second amendment" will not save you. It's how people interact and conduct their lives not a bit of paper.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

The way it was worded didn't make that clear. Typically when you give an alternative to the sarcastic, it's what you may find to be in reality instead.

Is it hard to see sarcasm in this sense? Yes, a bit. You explained it yourself. Just like it's hard to read through half a dozen emojis. And honestly, the rest of the post wasn't meant to be sarcasm, either. So yeah, it wasn't clear.

Explanation: Star for you!

Personal Disclosure: I agree with you!

I am of the opinion that it wasn't meant to be clear and was instead BAIT!

How did I work that out?

Oh I simply applied the metric that 'conservatives' don't do that crap at all!

Now you might say "What kind of conservatives are we talking about, neocons or paleo-conservatives?"

I'd say paleo-conservatives as they don't engage in warfare against innocent fellow citizens ... where as neo-cons are traditionally warhawks and have an itchy trigger finger!

I then applied a 2nd metric and that is what I think I know about the OP'ers posting history, and I could be wrong on that mark, but I will let the OP'er dispell that notion if they so choose and please!

Until they do I am satisfied that they were trying to be somewhat crafty and shifty and allow the woketard leftist liberal ATS members to feel (falsely) satisfied that ... "A heavily armed and 'dangerous' White Republican Conservative man with all sorts of Racist posts on Social media is the biggest [falsely] CLAIMED boogie man in the USA!" and thereby distract and confuse their posts to this thread ... it was a diversionary tactic that was IMO wisely and well applied!

However IF I am wrong then I forgive you, for being right, and I'll forgive the OP'er for being/becoming a woketard leftist liberal, and I'll forgive myself for assuming so much!

It's modern online warfare here on ATS and things are often coded in such a way as to apply Sun-Tzu's ART OF WAR principles and obfuscate things so the enemy doesn't automatically assume what one is up to as a armchair general and keyboard warrior ok!

Please don't forget to take things with a pinch of salt and believe in none of what you think you are hearing and only half of what people are (codedly and encryptically) actually appearing to say eh.

Goodluck with your future attempts at being a discerning individual alright, and I thank you for giving me the opportunity to post to this thread as it deserves the bump yes!?

Be well!

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I don't think they should be mandated but electric cars are fine.

You can always generate power but you can't always make gas.

ETA - I wonder why there aren't electric cars in the walking dead or the mad max films. Seems like it would be easier to make a hamster wheel that generates electricity than to take over/ defend / operate an oil refinery.

edit on 5310909America/Chicagoam07 by 5thHead because: 🚗

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Why does your hypothetical feature a white republican conservative male racist?

That is the Perfect storm for the Left Media .

They could ride that Train all the way to the end of the 2nd amendment .

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Oh very much so I wanted someone to pounce on it .

and it did not disappoint .

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Oh my, a bit pie in the sky thinking there. The Second Amendment is the only thing standing between us and an authoritarian control? In both your example stories just tell me how the Second Amendment would have saved any life. The Second Amendment is just a piece of paper to criminals/murderers, criminals will criminalise, people can't seem to grasp that.
Simply it boils down to, guns do not kill people, people kill people with guns and it really makes absolutely no difference if that gun is legal or illegal.
To normal people going about their daily life the second amendment is just a piece of toilet paper ie. a person with a gun that is going to kill you and you shouting "what about the second amendment" will not save you. It's how people interact and conduct their lives not a bit of paper.

The entire point flew right over your head.

The First story points out the ridiculous nature of Gun Control laws.

The Next story points out the Extreme Negative situation that can happen with Guns .

Gun control laws don't work and all at the same time any amount of extreme violence committed by some crazy person with a Gun is not a good reason to Take away out rights to Guns .

American citizens with rifles in their hands is the Governments worst nightmare and it very well should be .
edit on 7-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

EV's are fine as long as you don't have to go 300 miles and don't have 45 min to 8 hrs to charge and it's not below 20F.
Otherwise, give me an ICE and call it done.

EV's are everywhere in Northern Montana, until the snow comes and it gets cold. Then it's 4x4 ICE vehicles until late Spring.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Gun control laws don't work and all at the same time any amount of extreme violence committed by some crazy person with a Gun is not a good reason to Take away out rights to Guns .

Gun control laws that don't make it significantly harder to get and keep guns don't work.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Oh very much so I wanted someone to pounce on it .

and it did not disappoint .

What an ingenious way to dissuade people from your actual point. I guess you win?

This is the reason the right loses.
edit on 7-8-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join