It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl — Really, Again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yep.

This time next month I would have been playing STALKER 2 but GSC Game World have delayed the release to November 20th , disappointing but expected after frame rate question in recent play tests.

Deliver us the STALKER ... when it's done.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Yep.

This time next month I would have been playing STALKER 2 but GSC Game World have delayed the release to November 20th , disappointing but expected after frame rate question in recent play tests.

Deliver us the STALKER ... when it's done.

I recently played through the first one when they released the trilogy on Xbox.
I really enjoyed it but haven't been able to bring myself to dive into the other two.

I'm definitely interested to see what they've done with this new one.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

Played all three but only finished the first with the WTF ending , Clear Sky was the better of the two follow ups in my opinion .
edit on 6-8-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Waiting for this and Kingdom Come Deliverance 2.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
New gameplay footage was released a couple of days ago as part of a developer deep dive event , 22 Minutes of Stalker goodness.

Chornobyl Exclusion Zone has changed dramatically after the second massive explosion in year 2006. Violent mutants, deadly anomalies, warring factions have made the Zone a very tough place to survive. Nevertheless, artifacts of unbelievable value attracted many people called S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s, who entered the Zone for their own risk striving to make a fortune out of it or even to find the Truth concealed in the Heart of Chornobyl.

Can't wait to go back to the Zone.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Gamescom 2024 Official Trailer.

Welcome back , Stalker.

new topics

top topics

join