It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skate or Die

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Remember that game where you would skate around and do different things and if you didn't the killer bees would swarm into the words "Skate or Die" and ruin your game ?

No. Not Tony Hawks. 720. (Hawk later did the 900 btw)

Anyway, the Chinese just released a video on their state TV channel showing their elite military dare devils riding electric skateboards.

www.yahoo.com...

Is this the best or worst idea ever?

I could see these electric skateboards with off road wheels actually being useful. You could get in and out of places pretty quick.

On the other hand I could see some soldiers really eat it. LOL. They got their guns and grenades and knives and gear and just totally wipe out.

πŸ˜€

They also had jet powered surfboards and robot birds.

I'm not joking.

Later, a half-dozen commandos armed with assault rifles exited a treeline on powered skateboards β€” which a state TV narrator said were electric.

Chinese troops ride electric skateboards on a paved road.
Chinese troops rode electric skateboards on a paved road for the exercise.Screenshot/China Military Bugle (People's Liberation Army)
As they sped down a paved road, one commando at the head of the pack held a drone designed to look like a giant eagle. The drone eventually flapped away as he hurled it into the air while operating the skateboard

edit on 5310820America/Chicagopm05 by 5thHead because: 🎱

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Here's another link lol

www.yahoo.com...

edit on 5310820America/Chicagopm05 by 5thHead because: πŸ›Ή

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The Taliban apparently uses rollerblades. No. I'm not just making fun of them. They really wear rollerblades.

These guys are going pretty fast.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

LOL.

That video is an absolute meme factory!! πŸ˜‚

I'm trying to think what background music should be added lol, something in a waltz, or perhaps the roller rink all-time favorite "Good Times" by Chic!!
m.youtube.com...
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:27 AM
link   
A great idea on paper.....but when it comes to practicality......

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

"I've Got a New Pair of Rollerskates"

We have a brand new Xi!

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I like the soldiers that still ride the traditional skateboards

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: McUrnsalso
A great idea on paper.....but when it comes to practicality......

This is hilarious and I honestly can't tell if it's real or not? Please tell me this is just some fake skit?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Laugh along, from what i can see it's genuine. Somewhere in London. Who ever thought it was a good idea needs a word, the pavements and roads aren't in the best condition for this. I've seen what could of been security guards in the Louvre, Paris but the road and pavement there was great. They scooted about like swans compared to this.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Pakistani police with rollerblades and guns

🀑🌎

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

The Taliban apparently uses rollerblades. No. I'm not just making fun of them. They really wear rollerblades.

These guys are going pretty fast.

Reminds me of a joke.

The hardest thing about rollerblading is telling your Mum that your gay πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

So true. 😚

It's also interesting to note that both the Taliban and the Pakistan police used them. Talk about queers for Palestine. LOL.

edit on 5310808America/Chicagoam07 by 5thHead because: Getting banned

new topics

top topics

join