It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgraced USSS Director Cheatle Wanted to Destroy WH Cocaine Evidence say WBs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Former Secret Service Chief Wanted To Destroy Cocaine Evidence

Former Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle and others in top agency leadership positions wanted to destroy the coc aine discovered in the White House last summer, but the Secret Service Forensics Services Division and the Uniformed Division stood firm and rejected the push to dispose of the evidence, according to three sources in the Secret Service community.

Secret Service leaders, under pressure from Cheatle and other top agency officials, chose not to run additional searches for DNA matches or conduct interviews with the hundreds of people who work in the White House complex.

“That’s because they didn’t want to know, or even narrow down the field of who it could be,” a source stated. “It could have been Hunter Biden, it could have been a staffer, it could have been someone doing a tour – we’ll never know.”

At some point during the investigation, Matt White, the vault supervisor, received a call from Cheatle or someone speaking on her behalf asking him to destroy the bag of coc aine because agency leaders wanted to close the case, according to two sources in the Secret Service community.

“Protocol is, whether you act on the [DNA] hit or not, we still have to maintain evidence for a period of up to seven years,” a source told RCP. “It became a big to-do.”

White’s boss, Glenn Dennis, the head of the Forensics Services Division, then conferred with the Uniformed Division, which first discovered the coc aine.

“A decision was made not to get rid of the evidence, and it really pissed off Cheatle,” a source in the Secret Service community said in an interview.

FULL ARTICLE:
www.realclearpolitics.com... aine_evidence_151392.html

x.com... bc5ca5d5b144b6bf9a4ff0a%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2Fposts%2Fbombshell-report-disgraced-secret-service-chief-wanted-to-destr oy-white-house-coc aine-evidence%2F

So according to these USSS whistleblowers, Cheatle was all in for making sure the White House coc aine story and evidence was handled in the most sloppy and ineffectual manner possible...up to and including the destruction of critical evidence.

Sound familiar?

I suppose Dr. Jill Biden really got her money's worth, when she gave Cheatle the USSS director's job.

What else was Cheatle covering up for the Biden family?
edit on CpmMon, 05 Aug 2024 20:16:55 -0500Monday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on CpmMon, 05 Aug 2024 20:19:34 -0500Monday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Link says page not found, any other sources?

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeStupidName
Link says page not found, any other sources?

x.com... bc5ca5d5b144b6bf9a4ff0a%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2Fposts%2Fbombshell-report-disgraced-secret-service-chief-wanted-to-destr oy-white-house-coc aine-evidence%2F

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Sorry, I can't get it to link either but I did find it on the site.
edit on 5-8-2024 by SomeStupidName because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2024 by SomeStupidName because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeStupidName

You can reach article through the X link.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Once again, I'm not even surprised. I was just thinking earlier how the assassination attempt was just fading away like the coc aine incident. Next they'll say the investgation found nothing useful they could act on.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeStupidName
Once again, I'm not even surprised. I was just thinking earlier how the assassination attempt was just fading away like the coc aine incident. Next they'll say the investgation found nothing useful they could act on.

And Cheatle...Dr. Jill's puppet, had her fingers in both cases.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Makes sense; The Biden administration had their head of SS do their dirty work on the drug incident and on the Security measures that saw to it that Joe's top political rival could be assassinated just when he needed it most.

edit on 5-8-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It’s one thing to be a worthless DEI hire, Cheatle and Harris, but it’s a higher level of depravity when they are totally corrupt aholes too.
Everybody knows that was either hunters coke or coke for hunter.
Tie Bidens set Cheatle up in that post to run cover and virtue signal.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It's too bad our (mostly) worthless GOP House members are scattered all over the world on Summer vacations, until September 9th. When they return, the "shiny objects" of late July, all of August, and early September, will NOT even be on their radar!

edit on 582024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well, that could be fun right?
If they hang on to it, for 7 years, we could find out in just a few months, who it belong to.

You know, if Trump gets back in.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Well, that could be fun right?
If they hang on to it, for 7 years, we could find out in just a few months, who it belong to.

You know, if Trump gets back in.

They apparently did manage to get some partial DNA...which Cheatle refused to investigate.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
I suppose Dr. Jill Biden really got her money's worth, when she gave Cheatle the USSS director's job. What else was Cheatle covering up for the Biden family?

EXACTLY! The stench of the rot of this permeates the whole country. Not only was Cheatle incompetent, but she was covering for the Biden family. Dollars to donuts this fact doesn't get picked up by the left wing media. There is no justice in this country.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I can't help but wonder what role Cheatle might have played in covering up the Kamala J6 pipe-bomb incident.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
It's too bad our (mostly) worthless GOP House members are scattered all over the world on Summer vacations, until September 9th. When they return, the "shiny objects" of late July, all of August, and early September, will NOT even be on their radar!

Yep, I was watching another assassination hearing and it was put on in a smallish secondary sub-committee room, with virtually no coverage or fanfare.

ServePro is governing us

Like it never happened...

new topics

top topics

join