It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Calls for Joe Biden to Be Added to Mount Rushmore

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Trump Trump Trump .

That man lives Rent Free in your Mind .

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Sobriety is a good thing....

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
How in the world does she justify asking for that? What exactly did Biden accomplish in his term that puts him on par with the exiting presidents carved there??

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
NO...I'm serious.

Why did she glue her eyebrows onto her forehead?

Biden on Mt. Rushmore...no words can express what I think of her and her idea.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   
They should put Biden looking the wrong way on Rushmore. Just his hair and his scrunched up shoulders asking, "where am i?"

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I never realized you had SUCH deep feelings for a former POTUS. Wow never saw that coming.
edit on 6-8-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LandofEnchantment
How in the world does she justify asking for that? What exactly did Biden accomplish in his term that puts him on par with the exiting presidents carved there??

In her mind he won the Marxist war against the Secret Destiny of America.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I'm pretty sure Pelosi was just trolling the right when she said this. Just to see everyone run around with their hair on fire over the notion of Biden on Mt. Rushmore.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I don't understand why it's getting more censored most of what I've read like this post is very tame lol

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   

It isn't her fault that she thinks a criminal deserves such things. She is the daughter of a mob boss. She loves crime and lying and getting over on people. Her and Hillary (and sort of Kamala) have much in common. They look at "law abiding" people as fools that deserve to be screwed over by them.

prntly.com...

www.youtube.com...

You might also look into the whole occult leanings most leadership in the DNC have. The top dogs are hidden, but the lower ranks are easier to examine.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I heard they are worried Biden would fall down if they put him on Rushmore

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I got banned from Breitbart a year ago for making a joke about putting Kyle Rittenhouse on Mount Rushmore, which in hindsight, is no more ridiculous than putting what's left of Joe up there...

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
He should be carved out at the bottom as the worst mental case in History to be elected President.

Pelosi is playing PR BS strong with the Biden takedown. 🤣🤣

He should be carved on a nearby hill, a low hill to better emphasise his lowly nature, looking blank and lost and in the opposite direction to the rushmore carvings

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Meanwhile, there are actually bills in the House that call for Dulles to be renamed after Trump, our coastal waters to be named after Trump, and to have the Treasury mint a $500 bill with Trump on it.

The amended bill actually calls for all airports to be named after Trump and his kids. They may have to switch the names around a bit to avoid confusion, but it's a glorious plan. The best plan ever. Better than any other plan in history. And he changed his mind on the $500 bill thing, he wants it on the $1000 note. he's going to call it "Trump Bucks", and they will gain value as both currency, and tradable assets, like Pokemon cards. This is all in the works now, and should be ratified in late January 2025. (just after he declares himself "Dictator of the world", and forces everyone to have "project 2025" tattooed on their foreheads. (I think that last one is just for spite, but think of how cool we will all look!

I got my head tat ahead of the crowd. It’s a portrait of Jim crow joe and reads dick/tater o da wold. Projection two thousand (2000) and tweny five (25)

My forehead is painful to the touche!

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: ARM19688
Sometimes alcohol is just bad for you.

Thinking of 4 more years like the last 4, I'll probably drink more

I think you’ll have to. Could you imagine 4 years or literally the dumbest woman you’ve ever seen as president of your great nation? I keep expecting people to admit it’s all a joke and that no one would even consider voting for such a brain dead muppet, but then I remember, people voted for Joe.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just a passing thought about my previous post. The dems have learned they can waste a lot of the right's 'brain CPU cycles' by pissing them off over extraneous stuff. They can make people mad so they will act out and do stupid sh!t. They are playing to the same mentality of their own voting base. They don't realize the right is not as violent as the left, but they like to "stir the pot" anyways, just to see how much time they can occupy in people's heads. Pelosi's statement about Biden on Rushmore is nothing more than this. She's just stirring the pot...and she knows it.

She's doing it on purpose to get people to wave their arms, gnash their teeth and wring their hands in the media. And, it looks like it's working.

Nancy Pelosi is over. She's old news. She's lost traction with America, and the people who vote for her. Kalifornia may be crazy, but the rest of the nation isn't. She signed her resignation papers from reality when she tore up the Trump speech on the floor of the House. After that, she just became a radical mouthpiece for the left...nothing more.

The worst thing which could ever happen to Nancy Pelosi is, no one ever paying attention to anything she has to say. That's the worst punishment she can imagine...not being relevant.

edit...Ignore her!

edit on 8/6/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Sometimes alcohol is just bad for you.

Thinking of 4 more years like the last 4, I'll probably drink more

I think you’ll have to. Could you imagine 4 years or literally the dumbest woman you’ve ever seen as president of your great nation? I keep expecting people to admit it’s all a joke and that no one would even consider voting for such a brain dead muppet, but then I remember, people voted for Joe.

Well damn Im wishing I'd bought a barrel of Wild Turkey 12 years ago. I might need to get me a bottle.

Here's one thing the Left does well, they have the TV and Digital/Print media and a fair chunk of social media all they have to do is plant stories and the Lefies eat the chit up and regurgitate it over and over, the same verbiage. They mostly have rallied behind Harris and now Walz, thats a tribute to thier voters,

It's why Trump keeps on stressing for his base to get out and vote.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join