It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Calls for Joe Biden to Be Added to Mount Rushmore

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I think secretly, Nancy wants to take Joe to Chinatown.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Meanwhile, there are actually bills in the House that call for Dulles to be renamed after Trump, our coastal waters to be named after Trump, and to have the Treasury mint a $500 bill with Trump on it.

The amended bill actually calls for all airports to be named after Trump and his kids. They may have to switch the names around a bit to avoid confusion, but it's a glorious plan. The best plan ever. Better than any other plan in history. And he changed his mind on the $500 bill thing, he wants it on the $1000 note. he's going to call it "Trump Bucks", and they will gain value as both currency, and tradable assets, like Pokemon cards. This is all in the works now, and should be ratified in late January 2025. (just after he declares himself "Dictator of the world", and forces everyone to have "project 2025" tattooed on their foreheads. (I think that last one is just for spite, but think of how cool we will all look!
edit on 5-8-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I think at this point, they're covering their own ass. They know and have known that Joe is not fit to lead, but they put up a front that he is deserving of that honor, so they don't have to admit he should have retired years ago.

These are the same folks who tell us there's no crisis at the border and the economy is doing just fine.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

the inflation was transitory, so don't worry, it's all good.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Texastruth2
In no disparaging form at all, I would like to ask if they plan on putting bald Joe Biden on the monument and adding hair plugs at a later date or if they plan on adding the hair plugs at this time?

It’s a question that should be asked. For funding purposes.

Well, Joe is into that Green Deal thing so they'll just plant trees on his head. He'll be a world class chia pet.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Just had the marketing idea of the decade. Biden chia-pet. Yes kids, get yours today. Sure he has sh!t for brains, but it's the best fertilizer! Your chia-Biden will be the best one ever. The greatest! But wait, don't answer yet, you also get this free set of Kamala Harris knee pads! Hurry, while supplies last!

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Someone mentioned Mount Rushmore to Kamala Harris and she stated, "Fine, but I don't know who this Rushmore guy is".

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Gotta deface all the traditional monuments.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Someone mentioned Mount Rushmore to Kamala Harris and she stated, "Fine, but I don't know who this Rushmore guy is".

Joe to Nancy: "What was the name of that mountain you wanted to put me on?"

Nancy to Joe: "Rushmore Joe!"

Joe to Nancy: "WHATWASTHENAMEOFTHATMOUNTAINYOUWANTEDTOPUTMEON?"

edit on CpmMon, 05 Aug 2024 14:56:10 -0500Monday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on CpmMon, 05 Aug 2024 16:01:24 -0500Monday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

In no disparaging form at all, I would like to ask if they plan on putting bald Joe Biden on the monument and adding hair plugs at a later date or if they plan on adding the hair plugs at this time?

Well, Joe is into that Green Deal thing so they'll just plant trees on his head. He'll be a world class chia pet.

I love that idea. For every $10,000 dollar donation to save democracy you get 1 follicle/plant on Joe Bidens head in your name. You’ll get a certificate in the mail with a scratch and sniff head to show all your cool hip friends.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I would prefer Kamala Harris on her knees on Mount Rushmore. She could be servicing Abraham Lincoln, the first Republican president. Seems about right to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
a reply to: Boomer1947

Those "jokes" are about as funny as a fart in a crowded elevator.

It's only funny if your the one doing the stationary crop dusting, lol. Otherwise, you're just a victim.....well, to be fair, it does depend on how immune you are to your own funk, lol..

It's like Dustin Hoffman in "Rainman" when they're both in the phone booth and Dustin tells Cruise that he doesn't mind it after he hot boxed the booth! Lol

Thanks for the laugh!
😁

edit on 5-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I love that idea. For every $10,000 dollar donation to save democracy you get 1 follicle/plant on Joe Bidens head in your name. You’ll get a certificate in the mail with a scratch and sniff head to show all your cool hip friends.

That is about 10k more than I want to spend improving anything on Brandon. But, I appreciate your entrepreneurial spirit and would spend 5$ for a trinket maybe.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   
That will turn into a "grotesque" of Pelosi at The Washington National Cathedral if Trump wins. Maybe Biden could be like one of the sad dog gargoyles.

I think that's more realistic. Depends who wins.

They always shoot for the Moon. Both sides. Reminds me of renaming Dulles after Trump. Trump is still more a Regional Airport President, like Jimmy Carter, maybe a smaller international airport like The Clintons. Certainly not George Bush Intercontinental or Reagan National level yet.

Joe Biden will likely get Wilkes-Barre Scranton Intl. Then again, Harry Reid took cancelled McCarren's airport, so you never know.
edit on 5-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Sometimes alcohol is just bad for you.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688

Thinking of 4 more years like the last 4, I'll probably drink more

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The only place his face belongs is on toilet paper.
I bet it would sale out.
Of course some snowflake would come along crying “it’s Joe in blackface” and get it cancelled.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: ARM19688

Thinking of 4 more years like the last 4, I'll probably drink more

Imagine where we would be if our whole existence wasn't derailed in 2020. PURE EVIL took over and the difference is night and day. Astonishingly, quite a few people want more of this, that's why I have ZERO patience for sycophants. They are willing to have their lives wrecked even more just to stop Trump from actually improving their lives.

I-N-S-A-N-I-T-Y.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

I get the point you are trying to make, but gotta do better.
Elevator farts are genuinely hilarious 😂

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join