It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counter Snipers and Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I am linking to a Blaze article that focuses on lack of communication between LEOs and SS on the day of Trump's assassination attempt.

Spoiler: No SS embedded with locals to pass the message on. But we knew that.

To that point, the SS is not new to the game. This is not a lesson to learn...it was a (purposefully) protocol breakdown.

Not the point of this OP. These 2 paragraphs jumped out at me:

"Rowe disclosed that Trump did not have Secret Service counter-sniper protection at any 2024 events prior to the Butler rally.

“It was the first time the Secret Service counter-snipers were deployed to support the former president's detail,” Rowe said. The Trump campaign instead received “state and local resources” at prior campaign stops and other events."

So, until July 13th, LEOs provided counter sniper protection.

A. Maybe Trump should go back to LEO teams, they haven't had an "incident" yet.

B. What made the Butler County rally different that they used SS?

To me, it seems, they knew something was going to happen. (They didn't know it was going to be a miracle that happened)

I think their sniper missed. Not Crooks...I mean, even the name yells fall guy...the SS team was on site to take out Crooks, not protect Trump.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Do we know who it is or was that determines the need or desire for counter sniper forces? As previous rallys were over seen by LEOs was this at the request of who, local forces, federal coverage or just who the Trump campaign requested.

You use the term they in the post so who are the ''they'' you refer to? Who were they who were making the decisions as to what security coverage is provided at the Trump rallies?

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

I know that until last week, the now acting SS director was the desk that final approval came from. What is needed, what resources are used, etc. His words from testimony last week.

Which makes me wonder, was this a coup against our just resigned SS director. Make her look bad and get her position. With the added bonus of the admiration of the administrative state that runs our country from the shadows by offing their #1 enemy?

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

they certainly didn't do the conspiracy crowd any favors by this. Just fueling more inside job theories. First time they used SS counter snipers? And this is the one time they needed to shoot a real sniper, just AFTER he squeezed off 8 rounds? If I was looking for reasons to believe this was all set up, I'd likely bring up ideas like this.

Next they will admit Crooks was a CIA asset.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Is any of this security automatic from who ever provides it OR is it the Trump campaign that makes a request for what they deem correct amounts of security? See? I don't know. What made this Butler rally different. Did Trump's guy request the extra SS counter snipers or did the decision to provide them come from another source?

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

This is interesting, might be related.

SS chief tried to destroy coke aine evidence

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

SS does the planning and assessment.

Funny thing is, Trump's people have been asking for more and DENIED. By our now acting SS Head.

Including the Butler rally. Denied extra man power.

It is what makes the team there for only that rally even weirder. And no, Vance wasn't a part of it.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Interesting article...

I did not know coke was found on his gun pouch. Part of the evidence they wanted thrown out at his trial.

@watchitburn
edit on 5-8-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

BTW...(just for others)...in order to view the link, you have to delete the special characters between the "c" and the "a" in the URL.

FYI.

It's an interesting article.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I can't get it to work unless I follow the original link and physically delete the characters.

edit on 5-8-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

Here is a related article from Gateway Pundit.
Gateway

JUST IN: New Details Emerge About Biden White House Cocaine Scandal – There Was a “Partial DNA Hit” – And Cheatle Tried to Make It Disappear!

edit on 5-8-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Thanks, I missed the edit time limit.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

To me, it seems, they knew something was going to happen. (They didn't know it was going to be a miracle that happened)

It could also be Crooks was groomed and goaded into 'taking Trump out' and the USSS was there to ensure Crooks was also tken out.
The failure in the the plan would Trump turning his head.

Regardless of outcome, Crooks was never going to be allowed to live long enough to tell the tale of how he got so messed up.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I know roughly how it works for an elected / appointed official at the federal level (at that level), but not (exactly) how it works for a former president who also happens to be a candidate.

For an elected official like the president, the planning is 100% USSS. If local resources are involved, they are under the direct supervision and control of the USSS. Nothing is left to any other agency; they ARE the command and control structure for an event. Now, whether this holds true for a former president and candidate, I can't say. Clearly, a former president would not have the same level of security as an acting president, especially as it relates to things like counter-snipers and the like, but I think the USSS is still in charge. The rules of delegation might be less stringent though, and I suspect this is where the current administration's SS will go.

Bottom line...your question is the operative question (i.e. who was in charge of the overall planning and resource utilization?). What IS curious to me is whether local resources were in fact 'waved off' in lieu of SS personnel. That would be interesting to know.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

I can’t get that link to work either. Can someone repost the original link?

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Bottom line...your question is the operative question (i.e. who was in charge of the overall planning and resource utilization?). What IS curious to me is whether local resources were in fact 'waved off' in lieu of SS personnel. That would be interesting to know.

And to that, WHO waived off the local resources?

We should not, cannot, assume that the waived off came from the USSS.

There may very well be more at play (and at stake) than we are now aware of.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The SS has not disciplined anyone or more importantly FIRED anyone yet, because in part, to do so, the now acting director would have to fire himself, and have himself charged with felonious criminal incompetence. And the former appointed director, who wasn't qualified, except for being qualified by choice to step over any line she was told to cross by democrat bosses.

Anyone with honor and integrity, and more importantly, not guilty of making this happen in the first place, would have resigned immediately.

Biden not firing her only means he also has zero honor, as well as being guilty of making this happen.

If this wasn't true and Biden had always been a decent human being like respectable people, he wouldn't be waging war against his opponent in the first place, and all of these little details of his actions, and their actions, and all the details of this would never look like what it currently is. But for it to be that way is just fantasy when speaking of Biden and his Ilk in government.

The entire thing was planned to eliminate Trump, their opponent, and it failed only because of how incompetent Biden's yes men and women who aren't there in the first place for their skills, but only for their well payed cooperation and loyalty and promises of absolute secrecy. All of what they have done betrays them.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Same thing.
Both of those links got 404'd

a reply to: LollieK3

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Your premise is based on a number of sub rosa assumptions; many, if not all, of which would result in multiple "loose ends" which could have exposed the "plot"; and quite literally brought down the US government.

Perhaps your partisan emotionalism has colored your ability to process the situation?

Consider:

IF there was, indeed, a "plot" to actually assassinate Trump, promulgated by "the Democrats" and/or President Biden, the "resources" utilized would most likely not have hinged upon a random kid whose sniper skills had hopefully improved vastly in the few years since he was, reportedly, rejected by his high school rifle club for being a "comically poor" shot.

In fact, if Biden, or his Party, had determined that Trump needed to be assassinated, the "wet work" would most likely have been made to look like either the result of an accident, or due to natural causes owing to Trump's age, physical condition, and/or the effects of his prior COVID exposure.

A "quiet kill" would be less likely to have raised Trump to "martyr" status; which is something his opponents would hardly wish to initiate.

This attack was a public show, the result of which, at least until Biden withdrew and Harris ascended, was to elevate Trump to hero status.

So, as in all things political, in the pursuit of "truth", one must always ask,

Que Bono?
edit on 5-8-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

B. What made the Butler County rally different that they used SS?

Joe Biden was way down in the polls and was making his last stand against his political party trying to push him out. Joe was desperate.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Yo, the kid didn't miss Trump. The sniper on the water tower did.

Silencing the kid is about all they did right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join