It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAREFUL..Twitter will post ban you for making a joke about peopel named BJ harrington

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Oh yeah Hit me with the message I was being hateful,"after careful review" (actually less than 60 seconds) All I said was BJ stood for you know what. It was a british Cop who is part of the crackdown on Convervatives who are tired of Muslims acting up.
So yeah be careful! the british fascist are monitoring X.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I'll have to go search that out and have some fun with free speech...

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I didnt think they did this after Elon...

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Referring to the letters BJ even back handedly as you say you did could be taken as a thread drift as it might be taken here as it had no impact whatsoever on that ongoing topic. It could have been taken as a non topic slur with no place in a serious discussion, I don't know of course

However I find it interesting to note that an ATS moderator had posted yesterday a crackdown on superfluous name calling etc. Reading though that post by DTOM about ATS standards sounds like it could be that X is also taking a few pages out of the ATS playbook

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Referring to the letters BJ even back handedly as you say you did could be taken as a thread drift as it might be taken here as it had no impact whatsoever on that ongoing topic. It could have been taken as a non topic slur with no place in a serious discussion, I don't know of course

However I find it interesting to note that an ATS moderator had posted yesterday a crackdown on superfluous name calling etc. Reading though that post by DTOM about ATS standards sounds like it could be that X is also taking a few pages out of the ATS playbook

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would not be surprised in reality. Its just strange they can do that when its a public figure. Public figures are fair game for insults but not when its fascist british police apparently.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

I didnt think they did this after Elon...

Only when its against people such as dirty cops from britain at the British governments request.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

based off this video it's not just twitter but others as well...interesting

The UK Government Is Now Sending Police To Arrest Those That Comment About Migration On Social Media - Video< br />

Welcome to 2024 Britain where The Police arrive at your home to arrest you for comments made on Facebook

As Britain descends into lawless chaos - the Government's priority clearly isn’t fixing it, but is to go after those that voice their opinion about it online.

The UK is now a fascist State under authoritative totalitarian rule.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yeah, but you can bypass Facebook censors.

You can get away with some things. They don't have the PRISM Fusion Center algorithm.

I posted like this for an entire month once and could consistently say really screwed up things, before I bored of Facebook entirely. Like 10 years ago around the time of Snowden. Caps instead of bold.

What a wonderful day. How fun would it be to blow up the Federal District, building to lunch with a friend at Dirty Birds. I want a Jäger Bomb!. I want to see how many people are out today. I can kill time at the Beach after lunch too! I will blow up my roommate's phone and remind her we need a propane tank. I need it to host my barbecue tomorrow, and make people happy to be alive.

edit on 5-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Nice one.

new topics

top topics

join