It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Harris paying influencers, celebrities 20 grand to attend the DNC convention through PR agents?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Hmm, you have a link to that? The few I texted to ask have not heard a thing about that. This week is work as usual.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: putnam6

Auto workers are being paid to turn out for Kamala's Detroit rally on Wed 7th of August. The UAW President is promising many thousands of excited union workers.

They wouldn't be Democrats if they didn't pander to the UAW, still with 3 months to go Michigan should be the last concern, if Michigan is in play they have issues.

I suppose they don't want the repeat where Hilliary missed some key states and lost them in 2016

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: WeMustCare

Hmm, you have a link to that? The few I texted to ask have not heard a thing about that. This week is work as usual.

All I could find...FWIW

uaw.org...

On Wednesday, August 7th, the Harris for President campaign will come to Detroit to rally with UAW members, Michigan voters, and thousands of working class people who are fighting for a better future. Vice President Harris will also meet directly with UAW members and leaders to hear about the issues that matter to Michigan workers.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

i've never understood the fascination with social media influencers or celebrities endorsing politicians.
i mean can't people tell their nasty self centered people that don't really give a sh@@ about how or what you think.
it's all about a buck to them, and i bet half or more don't even vote.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Yes I saw that too. I'm sure WMC has a link though, to make such a claim.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:43 AM
link   
lolol... Kamala's Katlady Klub

edit on 777Vam05America/ChicagoMon, 05 Aug 2024 00:52:17 -0500 by 777Vader because: MANBUNZ SPEAKS!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: nugget1

Yep, there are always those rumors. Supposedly on J6 as well, and there are always Craigslist ads supposedly for Trump rallies that pay. Social media looking for clicks I believe. Especially now on X where they can be paid thousands per month for interactions on their posts.

I'm not sure about paid participants at Trump rallies. I've been to four, and the seating is hardcore first-come first-served arena style. In contrast to a Dem rally, where early birds are shocked to see another like-minded soul, nobody ever reported any line cutters or pre-placed crowd, it would make zero sense. Another sign is the sea of folding chairs leftover from the line....1000s of them. I left a little early last time and took home a sweet Mossy Oak one for my van.

edit on 777Vam05America/ChicagoMon, 05 Aug 2024 00:59:58 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1

Wow, so much money it's always the money, and they just gave 270 million to the Taliban

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Celebrities sure but social media influencers?

To people in their 20s and 30s, those ARE celebrities.
The rest of the world has never heard of these social media influencers.
But that's how they make a living.
They don't have real jobs.
They gab on the internet.
Products endorse them.
I'd love to see the world pull the plug on them and force them to get real jobs.
But ... that's not going to happen.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

I didn't say people are being paid. Just that like this rumor in the OP, there are images of ads shown all the time. Again, I think it's all for social media engagement and there are always people who never question what they read.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Social media will play a crucial role in this election. Ignore it and lose!
Of course people are being paid to develop the platforms, write the copy, shoot the video & record audio, then disseminate the information to every available social media site available. This will be my 9th year as a media geek during campaign season. I never thought the public access TV workshop I took back in 2000 would lead to this. This is the new paradigm awash in corporate money.

edit on 5-8-2024 by lilzazz because: i wanted to

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Wapo accidentally posted their cookie cutter piece saying whoever Harris picks for her VP is "Perfect".

The loyal operatchik Jennifer Rubin already deleted it, but folks paying attention were able to catch it first.

So we can continue to mock them for being the dishonest hacks that they are.

Source

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I can't resist.

edit on 777Vpm05America/ChicagoMon, 05 Aug 2024 20:40:49 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
I can't resist.

Neither can I....

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

looks like you got this one in the bag. I hope you get everything you want. All of it.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

looks like you got this one in the bag. I hope you get everything you want. All of it.

Thank you, but I'm blessed to have everything I want with good health at the top of the list.

You???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join