It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Harris paying influencers, celebrities 20 grand to attend the DNC convention through PR agents?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Kamala Harris is allegedly paying influencers and celebrities $20,000 each to attend the DNC convention through PR agents.

We have plenty of threads to argue on just posting this to see if it can be debunked or confirmed, no more no less

the video looks extremely suspect

x.com...

It seems they have... at least given out "press" credentials to 200 Social Media influencers, it's the pay-for expenses that seem a bit unethical.

Chicago hotels are notoriously expensive, especially during city events

FWIW some of this may have come from this

nypost.com...
edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I saw that video as well and it raised eyebrows.

Really want to see and source that document.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I think the majority of celebrities are liberal and would gladly donate their talents to beat Trump.

What I'd like to see is the attendence numbers at one of Kamala's rallies without a big name entertainer opening; just her reading the teleprompter.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I can only find that 200 social media personalities applied and were given credentials similar to other media for the convention.

link

The GOP did the same with 100 social media personalities for their convention.

link

I cannot find anything regarding paying them from the DNC or GOP.

edit on 4-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I think the majority of celebrities are liberl and would gladly donate their talents to beat Trump.

What I'd like to see is the attendence numbers at one of Kamal's rallies without a big name entertainer opening; just her reading the teleprompter.

Celebrities sure but social media influencers?

To stay a week in Chicago, airfare, other expenses for 200 of them? Hell lousy rooms close by are 250 a night, at Ohare and the burbs $150-200 5 days

thats 4 million bucks right there
edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: nugget1
I think the majority of celebrities are liberl and would gladly donate their talents to beat Trump.

What I'd like to see is the attendence numbers at one of Kamal's rallies without a big name entertainer opening; just her reading the teleprompter.

Celebrities sure but social media influencers?

To stay a week in Chicago, airfare, other expenses for 200 of them? Hell lousy rooms close by are 250 a night, at Ohare and the burbs $150-200 5 days

I think that would be hard to prove. I remember after Trump was declared the 2016 winner Portland, Oregon was flooded with rioters tearing the place up. They were arriving in charter busses supposedly paid for by Soros, with $250.00 given to each one willing to join in on the 'mostly peceful' protests.

Some things are destined to remain nothing more than rumors, I guess.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

As crazy as it seems, some of these people are raking in a heck of a lot of money! Even some gamers on Twitch are making millions. I don't get it, but it happens. Yes, I sound like an old person.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yep, there are always those rumors. Supposedly on J6 as well, and there are always Craigslist ads supposedly for Trump rallies that pay. Social media looking for clicks I believe. Especially now on X where they can be paid thousands per month for interactions on their posts.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Oh for gods sake, Harris can't even pay people to work for her!

She's an idiot!

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The Campaign donors are secretly funding these things. She was CA AG for God's sake. Hollywood is giddy for Kamala. 🥳️🍖

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I can only find that 200 social media personalities applied and were given credentials similar to other media for the convention.

link

The GOP did the same with 100 social media personalities for their convention.

link

I cannot find anything regarding paying them from the DNC or GOP.

Yeah me either

the one good thing about X/Twitter if you watch a post like this sooner or later somebody will confirm or debunk the problem is by then no telling how many have read and believed it.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

As crazy as it seems, some of these people are raking in a heck of a lot of money! Even some gamers on Twitch are making millions. I don't get it, but it happens. Yes, I sound like an old person.

I think it is standard.

The influencers back in the day were your Hollywood stars. And they all get these hotels, etc comped then too. Giving rooms and flights can be written off. It makes free cheap advertising.

Social media influencers are the latest and most dumbed down version yet.

Screw Edward Bernays.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
‘Veep’ star Julia Louis-Dreyfus says she’ll be ‘extra-involved’ in Kamala Harris’ campaign — and hints at DNC appearance

There’s going to be more than one veep involved in the Kamala Harris’ campaign.

“Veep” star Julia Louis-Dreyfus promised to be “extra-involved” in the vice president’s presidential run and even teased a possible appearance at the Democratic National Convention later this month.

Louis-Dreyfus made her remarks to The Sunday Times and later cut an advertisement aimed at telling Americans overseas how to cast their ballots.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The irony.

The woman who portrayed politicians as psychopaths is going to be a guest to psychopath plotiticians....

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Some of the rumors may have come from this nugget where they are mining for content, ALLEDGEDLY

nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
‘Veep’ star Julia Louis-Dreyfus says she’ll be ‘extra-involved’ in Kamala Harris’ campaign — and hints at DNC appearance

There’s going to be more than one veep involved in the Kamala Harris’ campaign.

“Veep” star Julia Louis-Dreyfus promised to be “extra-involved” in the vice president’s presidential run and even teased a possible appearance at the Democratic National Convention later this month.

Louis-Dreyfus made her remarks to The Sunday Times and later cut an advertisement aimed at telling Americans overseas how to cast their ballots.

Well, that settles it! The entire working class needs to get lobotomies and get it over with; now that we have influencers telling us what to do we no longer need to think for ourselves.

I think a lot of brains may have atrophied already thanks to cell phones and social media keeping us from using our brain cells.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   

In this time and age, nothing the democrats do should raise eyebrows or make us feel awe, I am sure that is going to be plenty of wealthy backers, mostly white, that are paying for kamala grooming, training and I am sure they will pay for the entertainment at the convention.

I am sure that those personal stories in the convection will be pay for actors too is going to take a lot of money to beat the GOP convention.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

In this time and age, nothing the democrats do should raise eyebrows or make us feel awe, I am sure that is going to be plenty of wealthy backers, mostly white, that are paying for kamala grooming, training and I am sure they will pay for the entertainment at the convention.

I am sure that those personal stories in the convection will be pay for actors too is going to take a lot of money to beat the GOP convention.

For me, much like protesting, etc. if it's organic and homegrown, I have no problem with it. But if they get paid or expenses covered it goes from independent content to a paid-for production

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Auto workers are being paid to turn out for Kamala's Detroit rally on Wed 7th of August. The UAW President is promising many thousands of excited union workers.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm just curious if the anti Isreal crowd is gonna be at the DNC doing their protesting, will be interesting to see

I dont think it would be illegal to Pay celebs or influencers to show up at the DNC maybe a bit unethical but not illegal it's totally something they would do

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join