It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western citizens' admiration of Putin's jokes.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

I want to present you with a compilation of Putin's jokes that normal Westerners admire. The video has over 10 million views and over 10,000 comments.

I will give some of them.

"— Putin on Germany: Will you burn wood? Holy #, prophetic.
— If even a portion of the American media would take 10 minutes a day to listen to one extended interview with Putin, they would understand his logic and his point of view. He is completely reasonable. In fact, he is amazingly reasonable. You can quickly see that this man is clearly very intelligent. Very charismatic, but also quite serious and reserved as a world leader. If I were Russian (I am American), I would absolutely adore this man. He does not tolerate [crap]. And when you consider his foreign policy positions, as well as his actual geopolitical moves, I have to admit that he plays world chess like a master. He sees and thinks many steps ahead of others, and his decisions are well-reasoned and calculated. Trump should not be ashamed to praise him simply as a strong leader. He certainly is a strong leader. His views on what he sees as American hostility are hard to dismiss, if think from his point of view.
- Damn it! The joke about Germany and firewood is becoming reality!
- Joking or not, President Vladimir Putin looks like the only adult in the room!
- He speaks in the language of sarcasm and smiles without a hint of a joke. Very intelligent.
- Wow. When he gave that woman a history lesson, it was like music to my ears.
- "What are you going to heat it with? Firewood? Well, you'll have to go to Siberia if you need firewood." Oh!
- No joke, this is a leader... a leader who stands up for his people, and if all countries had leaders like him, the world would be a better place, if you ask me!
- The answer he gave to the Estonian lady should be for everyone who lives in victim mode. Stop crying about the past and look to the future.
- The video has aged like a very fine wine. He was right about many things.
- I wish we had a leader like Putin in Germany. We are in such trouble...
— Russia is amazing and I want to live there! No joke.
— President Putin is good at political jokes. He is a witty politician who expresses his ideas with a sense of humor. Most of the video clips show the bright side of his personality, his subtle sense of humor and intuition.
— Putin is a genius! He has the ability and courage to reveal big truths by telling jokes! Respect!
— I liked the joke about the American spy. That was the best.
— Putin reminded me that Russia has produced some of the greatest writers and musicians.
— I was not into politics before, I thought this man was such a boring character, and now that I have to study politics and I watch politicians speak, I think he is one of the smartest and most eloquent leaders at the moment. Such a sense of humor.
— I really liked the last part with Snowden, that was the best. "We do not extradite human rights activists", priceless!
— He is the best, love from Germany! Not all people here believe our government's propaganda!
- May God grant him a long life. Every country should have a leader like Putin, then the world will be a better place!
- The joke about German firewood came true in the winter of 2023/2024.
- Putin is undoubtedly a fascinating character. I cannot imagine another leader with even a fraction of his charisma.
- "Russia is not a country that gives out human rights fighters." This ending was not only funny, it was said with brilliant eloquence. Putin is a level 100 boss.
- As much as I love him, Putin is the most persecuted person in the world, and people attack him because of the lies of the Western media. Even people in Russia scolded him for persecuting US-funded NGOs. When you see what is happening in the world, how can you not support him? It is a shame that so many people live in arrogance and ignorance. I hope that in 50 years history will give President Putin a fair assessment.
- Putin can speak directly and answer any questions without preparation, he is the king of politicians.
- I am absolutely amazed by the honesty of this man. He answers questions in such a bright style - this is what I dream of for many presidents. Guys, we do not need any political education to see who is telling the truth in today's world."

And what do you think?)))

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I read this as:

Western citizens' admiration of Putin is a joke.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

My admiration for you. The video is over 15 minutes long. Plus reading the comments. But you gave your comment a minute later)))

Bravo!!!!!

edit on 4-8-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Eh, I don’t think a video where people fawn over his jokes is for me.

I’ve watched plenty of Putin interviews though, including the ones with Oliver Stone.

The man is an incredibly politician, speaker, and has command of his thoughts. But being an incredibly politician is often as much of a derogatory statement as it can be a compliment.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Any sane person forms an opinion after reviewing sources, plus alternative sources, plus insider sources, plus their own knowledge and their own experience.
Is this right for you?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Putin on a visit to a school

He asks a boy: "Who is your true mother?". "Mother Russia of course!", says the boy. Putin then asks a girl: "who is your true father?". "You, great president!", replies the girl. Putin then asks the quiet kid sitting at the back: "You there, what do you want to be when you grow up?". The quiet kid thinks for a moment and says: "An orphan!".

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

You are confusing Putin with Biden)))

Because Putin always knows who the child's real mother is. And not like you, the mother is an individual who changes her gender four times, now associating herself as a gas station)))))
edit on 4-8-2024 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think all politicians are idiots, feel free to substitute whoever you wish in that joke and that includes the plebs from UK parliment
edit on 4-8-2024 by UpIsNowDown2 because: typo

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Among politicians in Russia there are corrupt officials, there are murderers, there are swindlers and scoundrels. But clowns and idiots are now only in the West.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

if you say so

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

...the mother is an individual who changes her gender four times, now associating herself as a gas station)

Okay, RT...I'll admit, you got a chuckle out of me with that one.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Among politicians in Russia there are corrupt officials, there are murderers, there are swindlers and scoundrels. But clowns and idiots are now only in the West.

You know, there are things only certain people are allowed to say to others. The "N" word is an example of one of these words; only African Americans can call each other that. If a white person says it, they are immediately called out.

Same goes for you. Only WE get to call our leaders and officials "clowns and idiots", dammit! LOL!

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You are confusing Putin with Biden)))

Because Putin always knows who the child's real mother is. And not like you, the mother is an individual who changes her gender four times, now associating herself as a gas station)))))
While I get your point, the analogy of a woman that has birthed a child being a warring country or a place to fill up on petrol doesn’t really hit the mark, now does it?

Just sayin.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What did Putin say to his political opponent?

Nothing. He had him killed with poison like a b!tch.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

As they say in Russia, every joke has only a grain of joke. Everything else is true)))))

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

We don't have a western agenda in Russia. So we can call things by their proper names)))

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican
Who are you talking about? Putin personally poisoned someone????
Most likely he didn't even know about its existence))))

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Who are you talking about? Putin personally poisoned someone????
Most likely he didn't even know about its existence))))
Ha.

Not so funny now?

What was that you were saying about jokes being funny and true in Russia.

That’s what I thought.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You are partly right. But it is impossible to claim that every joke of Putin is fulfilled, otherwise America would no longer exist))))

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You are partly right. But it is impossible to claim that every joke of Putin is fulfilled, otherwise America would no longer exist))))
Now that’s funny.

It would be the last joke he ever told.

And while I’d like to think it’d be Uncle Sam having the last laugh, no one would be.

Putin may be a comedian, but he ain’t a fool.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join