It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Tells it like it is

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

The symbol composed of the capital letter A surrounded by a circle is recognized as a symbol of anarchism and has been established in global youth culture since the 70s.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anarchists have employed certain symbols for their cause since the 19th century, including most prominently the circle-A and the black flag.[1][2] Anarchist cultural symbols have become more prevalent in popular culture since around the turn of the 21st century, concurrent with the anti-globalization movement and with the punk subculture.[3] [4]

edit on 5-8-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
With the risk of annoying a few people, I found the interview Robinson did with Jordan Peterson.
Not particularly bothered about people's view or comments of Robinson or the interview. Just posting for 'interest'.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The first suspects have appeared in court today following the recent disorder , sadly evidence of a 2 tier criminal justice has been seen , 58 year old Derek Drummond admitted punching a police officer in the face in Southport and was remanded in custody to face trial Liverpool Crown Court on 29 August.

Meanwhile the Manchester airport lads who assaulted 3 police officers breaking the nose of a female officer are still out on police bail.

Yeah , seems fair.

Not saying he should not be punished for punching a plod but the contrast in treatment of the 2 cases is obvious.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Starmer's approval rating has dropped according to a poll at the weekend from a pretty bad 19% down to just 3% , who's a clever boy then.

Sir Keir Starmer’s honeymoon period in Downing Street appears to be over after his approval rating plummeted by 16 points in a fortnight.

The Prime Minister saw his net approval score fall to 3 per cent in a survey published by Opinium, the polling company, on Saturday night.

A poll by the same firm two weeks earlier had Sir Keir’s net rating at 19 per cent, a sign initial public goodwill already appears to have subsided.

There has been criticism of Sir Keir’s response to the far-Right riots that have swept Britain following the Southport stabbings, with top Tories urging him to recall Parliament.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

At least Liz Truss only broke the country a little bit.

edit on 5-8-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ha! He's about as popular as Kamalalala!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

the operative phrase in casual American English would be,

"as welcome as a turd in a punchbowl"

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

The first time I saw that symbol on German streets (decades ago), I wondered, "why are they using the shoulder patch of the Third U.S. Army as graffiti ?"

Yeah, I was young.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Was Musk correct in his characterization of Muslim vigilantes duking it out with right wing Brits, and that danger of a civil war looms ?

Cheers
edit on 5-8-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

To an extent he's right although in many cases the police are keeping them apart.

I hope people will think enough is enough and the trouble will ease although with the leader of the country attacking British people who don't agree with mass migration and are paying the price for it it's hard to say , Starmer needs to wise up and start setting a conciliatory tone.

The boats will continue as will murders and rapes by migrants so I feel the trouble will continue unless the government address our concerns and stop the boats... fat chance of that happening.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

But now we are seeing the Muslim communities, sorry, young Muslim men out in force for example in Birmingham tonight. Starmer has put his hat firmly in the muslim 'camp' and they see that as a green light to go. I think we are going to see less and less of the labelled "extreme right thugs" over the next few days and more of the Brits, who have been quiet up to this point, replacing them and taking the law into their own hands.
This is the tinder box now in my view.
I hope I'm wrong.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

But now we are seeing the Muslim communities, sorry, young Muslim men out in force for example in Birmingham tonight. Starmer has put his hat firmly in the muslim 'camp' and they see that as a green light to go. I think we are going to see less and less of the labelled "extreme right thugs" over the next few days and more of the Brits, who have been quiet up to this point, replacing them and taking the law into their own hands.
This is the tinder box now in my view.
I hope I'm wrong.
Rainbows
Jane

It won’t take much for these sparks to ignite into an inferno now. Muslims are flexing what they believe are their protected muscles. This has always been the issue and it may now come to ahead. Islam is about control, taking over, Sharia, conversion and destruction. Everyone outside of Islam are Kafir or Infidels. They hate the LGBTQ community. They have a very archaic approach to women. To be honest if it doesn’t start now it will at some point and the outcome will be terrible on all sides.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The media tries to show the “Newcomers” are benevolent.

sky news was trying to show how safe and friendly the immigrants are when this happened...

t.me...

Fail.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

It all seems ill advised on the part of the government.

As an outsider, I don't understand British society very well, but even I can see there are various fault lines ... some ancient, and some much more recent. It seems like out of control disorder may have a side effects regarding those fault lines ... those of class, those of ethnicity (no idea, but for example, will the Welsh rush to aid the English or will their own politicians see the disorder as a way to leverage London into granting them more governmental independence ? )

I gain the impression that those not familiar with the social dynamics of the UK may be in for some surprises.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
More words of wisdom issued forth by the Dear Leader.

Asked about the comments made by Elon Musk in recent days, including that civil war was "inevitable" in the UK, the prime minister refused to be drawn on them.

"Our first duty has to be to our community, to keep them safe. That is my sole focus," he added.
news.sky.com...

Defender of the Faith.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join