It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Tells it like it is

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Tommy Robinson gives an interview to India's CNN-News 18 in which he tackles the lies that have been told about the disorder and drops a few truth bombs , for anyone interested in the truth about Robinson and the current troubles this is an informative 15 minute video.

This is why some people (like myself) are starting to listen to Tommy Robinson .... he speaks the uncomfortable truth.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I've no opinion on Robinson, but Starmer trying to pin all of this on conservatives is rank nonsense that could get dangerously stupid if he follows the advice of one his ministers and implements covid-style controls to keep people off the streets.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

And will Robinson be seen as an MP or Minister-in-exile by some Brits ? Hmm.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Something about speaking the truth in a world full of lies is an act of rebellion.

Albeit a dangerous one.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

In the video he says he's on holiday with his kids and there's no legal requirement for him to stay in England and he is looking forward to contesting the court case so he's not in exile.

Arresting someone on Anti-Terror legislation for making and publicly showing a documentary has more to do with 1984 than it does criminal justice.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
So, he's taken on the mantle of 'journalist'. Interesting. I'd like to find out who his new mentor is. Wise man.
I've followed Tommy for years on and off. There were times I would turn off him, others where I totally agreed with him. If I remember correctly he was the first to call out the Rotheram grooming gangs, no?
He's a brave man, that's for sure. He's now brilliantly placed that if they try and 'get rid of him' there would be disbelief in the 'shot himself in the back of the head' 'reason'.
Thank you for posting Gortex. I really must try and find the interview he did with Jordan Peterson.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Gortex, it's hard to believe a single word that comes out of his mouth. He has always been a liar, cought in thousands of lies over the years.

Why do you believe he suddenly changed and what could prompt such a change, in such a bad man especially? You think liars change on a dime, just like that?

It is very interesting to me that he says he didn't flee Britain, he's on vacation, and he would of course go to court if a legit court summons him, but he won't go to court if a George Soros court summons him.

Arrest Warrant issued from the Royal Court of Justice. Is the Royal Court a Soros court? All the royals, all the British monarchy works for George Soros?

What about the Solicitor General, the equivalent of Attorney General in the US? Also a Soros guy? Another Link

Is there any person in Britain who works in law but does not also work for Soros? Who could summon Stephen Yaxley-Lennon to court that he would consider legit?

If you believe him that this is only a vacation and he didn't flee arrest, when is he coming back from vacation? Some of you really can't tell just how full of # this guy is when he speaks?

Edit to add: This is alike Alex Jones losing his libel/defamation case, continuing to break the law and continuing to talk about it, and then when summoned to discuss his violations, escapes on vacation and claims the court is wrong to summon him. You can bet your ass I would be saying the same thing about Alex Jones if he tried to pull the same stunt. Defame people and then lose the case in court, and yes you have to do what the court says from then on. If you thought you were right, the time to prove that was back in court.
edit on 4-8-2024 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Gortex, it's hard to believe a single word that comes out of his mouth. He has always been a liar, cought in thousands of lies over the years.

The things that he says chimes with the things that I see , hear and read.
I'm not saying he's a perfect Human being or someone to be followed blindly but on this he is right.
edit on 4-8-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

UK riots: Far-right mob storms Rotherham hotel and attacks police amid escalating violence

Oh sh!t its on ... RACE WAR!

Personal Disclosure: Have yah protected your racial purity today [whatever yo race is]???

I'm betting you haven't!

You filthy little mudblood!

What a choice eh ... either one inbreeds or one dilutes ones racial purity ... pick one ok!

[insert topic about kissing cousins here] My cousin is a bloke ... so ima outta luck on the racial purity front!

I'll have to resort to cloning muhself!

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

He’s just got more balls than most of us imperfect people.

I’ve agreed and disagreed with him in the past and even felt embarrassed that he represented the Right sometimes.

On this he is correct.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

A government that is selling out its people’s culture, land, and prosperity has lost all legitimacy.

Britain may well be on the way to a civil war and you expect the true British people to believe that a legal system that shrugs off the rape and murder of little girls holds any water?

There’s bigger fish to fry than Tommy.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
There is a lot of manufactured hate for Robinson, pushed by the utterly corrupt and sold out media in the Uk - like everywhere really. You would have to be a fool to believe it.

However old Tommy boy has changed a bit over the years. His views were, originally, fairly strong and probably racist. He seems to have grown up a bit, learnt a bit and moderated a bit. We all make mistakes and those who learn from them are the better for it.

He is speaking the truth now. The UK is at a dangerous point Starmer is underestimating the feeling in the country and his words are either those of a fool or designed to widen the fracture. At this point I would not be surprised if Tony Goebbels Blair wasn’t behind it to push his digital ID wet dream. Or should I say, WEF dream.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The things that he says chimes with the things that I see , hear and read.
I'm not saying he's a perfect Human being or someone to be followed blindly but on this he is right.

He is right about all Muslims being butchers and murderers, as he clearly states?

Or is there another part you were referring to that's true?

Personally, he sounds like he's full of #, the same as he has sounded for years now. He's like a broken record. Nothing he is saying is new.

edit on 4-8-2024 by Mahogani because: typo

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Explanation: It doesn't have to be new stuff ... it has to be ACCURATE!

Personal Disclosure: Give credit where credit is due OK!

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hope this gets under control quickly in the UK. The people deserve better than this lawlessness.

The far-right-wingers in the streets fighting police, attacking hotels and the immigrants are reported to be raising Nazi salutes. Disgusting.

And for what? This all started because of those girls that got stabbed at a dance class, and the supremacists and the neo-Nazis assumed it was an immigrant.

Turns out it was a person born and raised in Wales, as the judge released that info to quell the disinformation surrounding this.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I thought the circled "A"s on that flag designated antifa actually. Which would be left wing. IIRC.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:09 AM
link   

And for what? This all started because of those girls that got stabbed at a dance class, and the supremacists and the neo-Nazis assumed it was an immigrant.

The stabbings in Southport were the catalyst for the violence but the anger over migration levels more especially illegal migrants roaming our communities causing trouble has been growing for years , it kicked off in Ireland a few weeks ago for that same reason.

Under this new government things will only get worse as their plan is to tackle those who facilitate the crossings which will engage them in a game of whack-a-mole rather than actually stopping the boats.

The anger is real , communities are changing beyond recognition while the tax payer is footing the bill and services people rely on are struggling under the pressure because of the influx , the government ignores it at their peril.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:45 AM
link   
More truth bombs dropped.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Latest proclamation from Kier Stalin.

"Individuals will be held on remand" , yet the Asian thugs who caused trouble at Manchester airport then assaulted 3 armed police officers breaking a female police officers nose are still on the streets and as yet not charged with anything , social cohesion don't ya know.

2 tier Kier strikes again.

Former Serious Crimes undercover police officer Robert Sole who served 25 years drops his own truth bombs.

edit on 5-8-2024 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   

The things that he says chimes......

A broken clock can be right twice a day.
The man has always been a liar, and only cares about one thing. promoting himself, no matter the cost.
edit on 5-8-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join