It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Okay, sports fans, erm, music fans...here's a question for you (and I do not know the answer, hence my question)...

In the 2015 Death Cab for Cutie music video for the song "Black Sun" there is a sunglasses wearing blonde girl who plays an unnamed actress. What is this girl's name?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Is it Amanda Schull?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 4/8/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Definitely looks the part, doesn't she!

But I'm not finding any credits to this effect.

And this is the weird part about the girl in the video; normally you can find out who actors and actresses are who are in videos, but I can't find absolutely anything about the girl in that video. Normally, people who show up in videos want credit for their appearance for the sake of publicity, but I can find nothing on this girl. Anywhere I've looked.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yep, the only thing I found was this site that has more credits for the video, but doesn't mention her.

www.promonews.tv...

Amanda came up in the search I did as a random, unfathomable Google association.

edit on 4/8/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Since the song is about his ex-wife, actress Zooey Deschanel, maybe they wanted the unnamed actress kept out of the media so she wouldn't be linked to it in any way? That's the only reason I can think of for the utter lack of info on this. I googled and read a ton of articles. Found nothing.

Edit: Actually, now I'm wondering if it's the lead singer of The Postal Service wearing a blonde wig. That band consists of the lead singer from Death Cab, Jenny Lewis, and others. Jenny Lewis was also an actress.

It's this picture that makes me wonder.
edit on 5-8-2024 by LandofEnchantment because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join