It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris plagiarizes MLK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Disney is the place she belongs.
Fantasy Land.

a reply to: ColeYounger2

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
People lie and steals life stories to make them their own, when their own lives lack any interesting accomplishments.

Maybe *KAMALA HARRIS* does not want to take the time, to remember anything meaningful from her childhood, soo lets steal it from others, after all biden whole life stories are nothing but stolen too.

Who knows *KAMALA HARRIS* have an uncle that was eaten by cannibals too.
edit on Sun Aug 4 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: use her real name

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
edit on Sun Aug 4 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

But of course the depravity of Harris's actions were much lower than just using some Speech quotes.

The woman is literally using an MLK story as her own . I hate fake people , there is nothing I despise more in a persons character than a disingenuous nature.

I completely agree with you. Liars and thieves rank at the very top of the list of people I loathe.

And, if you want to really get angry, just think about how 'stoopid' she must think people are to believe such BS! She knows full well that story is bullsh!t, but she thinks the general population is too stupid to figure it out. It also tells you how reverse racist she is; she doesn't think any of us 'white folk' have taken the time to study MLK, what he stood for and what he said. MLK stood for principle, and he stood for truth, and he stood for equality. Harris stands for none of these things. If anything, she stands for dishonesty and division. She lies. MLK would be ashamed to see Harris, a person of no principle, using his words as her own.

Harris represents the left.
What more can you say?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Kamala Harris is afflicted with Bich-syndrome, due to being rejected so many times.. Her husband fooling around with the Nanny & Jill Biden, the Citizens of California (2019), the Democrats of America (2019), and 90% of all who have worked for Kamala, have REJECTED HER.
🥵💣

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

For decades now, I have observed how the civil rights era has been purposely muted amongst our budding youth, being almost entirely absent from the conversation. Show me beyond this story, how often those that made the most strides within that movement are referenced today.

I'll wait....

Especially concerning is the current state of the specific youth it was meant to dignify and uplift. Look at what they've done with it. Frankly, nothing, which has made things exponentially worse in every metric.

The reason she tried to slip in that stolen anecdote is, in part, because she has abysmal integrity AND her base wouldn't readily make the connection that she's full of 💩.

Keep exposing them all immediately. Left/Right/Middle, I don't care. These fake, soulless husks that are astonishingly referred to as "people" need to be exposed for the carnival acts they attempt to defile our minds with.

Don't stand for it folks, and certainly don't vote for it either.

edit on 4-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
a reply to: network dude

Not only have the followers in the Democrat party lost the ability to think for themselves, so have the leaders it seems. And they lack the self awareness to realize this.

They don't have much self awareness. Which is why they all operate as one mind, one body, one 'blob'. The blob of idiocy.

Pretty damn weird if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

edit on Sun Aug 4 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
I guess the real question is what were her parents doing to her that was so bad she wanted to get free of them?

Seriously though, this story is absurd.

😂 classic take on the text.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
People lie and steals life stories to make them their own, when their own lives lack any interesting accomplishments.

Maybe *KAMALA HARRIS* does not want to take the time, to remember anything meaningful from her childhood, soo lets steal it from others, after all biden whole life stories are nothing but stolen too.

Who knows *KAMALA HARRIS* have an uncle that was eaten by cannibals too.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

She is definitely at a moral crossroad. Will she sell her soul to the devil? or take the path less trodden, everybody has a past; memories of previous times when they were present in the moment.

PTSD is an example of the memory of a previous present becomes the present present again.

May my memories of you remind me of your memories of me 🤙 have a very present day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join