It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris plagiarizes MLK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   

At the point in her story when Harris’ parents found their lost daughter, the account begins to sound similar to a tale told by the great civil rights leader.

“My mother tells the story about how I’m fussing, and she’s like, ‘Baby, what do you want? What do you need?’ And I just looked at her and I said, ‘Fweedom,’” Harris told the magazine.

nypost.com...
The trouble is, MLK Jr. told a similar story years prior about a little girl who wasn't Kamala Harris.

The story MLK Jr told:

"I never will forget a moment in Birmingham when a white policeman accosted a little Negro girl, seven or eight years old, who was walking in a demonstration with her mother. 'What do you want?' the policeman asked her gruffly, and the little girl looked him straight in the eye and answered, 'Fee-dom.' She couldn't even pronounce it, but she knew. It was beautiful! Many times when I have been in sorely trying situations, the memory of that little one has come into my mind, and has buoyed me."

It seems to be a trend with democrats, particularly those who associate with Biden. I think Joey had some issues with borrowing words from others, so much so, that he had to end a previous campaign over it.
edit on 4-8-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Well.

When US voters leave her out in the cold, she’ll get it; she can go back to whatever it is she does when she’s not trying her hand at politics or border policy.

Is Montell Jordan still around? Maybe they can hang out again and catch up a bit with his other chick.

ETA: if only she would’ve mentioned “content of character”, I might have alleviated my skepticism.

Alas, she’s wise to not go there, now isn’t she.

edit on 4-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Biden plagiarized a bunch and lied and lied.
Looks like she's taking after him.
I"m not buying her BS story at all.
She's just a typical lying and pandering piece of crap politician.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It's quite the challenge to be as disgusting a human being as Hillary Clinton, but Kamala Harris is certainly giving it a good go.
Not a single ounce of integrity in her entire being.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Biden plagiarized a bunch and lied and lied.
Looks like she's taking after him.
I"m not buying her BS story at all.
She's just a typical lying and pandering piece of crap politician.

Wait a sec.

You understood what he said when he spoke?!

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You'd think that if you lived a good life that you would be aplenty with your own stories with your own experience.

I mean growing up in Canada, being a prosecutor and senator surely have value and some personable stories.....right?
edit on 4-8-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's quite the challenge to be as disgusting a human being as Hillary Clinton, but Kamala Harris is certainly giving it a good go.

It's why Cheney barely spoke ...

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Not only have the followers in the Democrat party lost the ability to think for themselves, so have the leaders it seems. And they lack the self awareness to realize this.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Don’t forget she grew up celebrating Kwanza too.

Newsweek

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

Not only have the followers in the Democrat party lost the ability to think for themselves, so have the leaders it seems. And they lack the self awareness to realize this.

I'm sorry, but I do not believe for one second that dems know how to think...or ever did. Even their leaders are puppets for someone/thing more evil.
edit on 4-8-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

As usual she is using the same tactics that were used by biden, tell lies, change history and make it your own.

KAMALA is too lazy to put together anything, that is how Joe Brown called her, a lazy pice of Sh.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
edit on Sun Aug 4 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Leave Kamala alone!
She is making her-story. She is a member of a world-wide sisterhood, a divine group of leaders. She has freedom fighting in her blood. She even led a successful protest so kids could continue to play. Don't take my word for it, listen to the Disney Corp.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

What is this hot garbage? Someone needs to take this and make Willie Brown version.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I guess the real question is what were her parents doing to her that was so bad she wanted to get free of them?

Seriously though, this story is absurd.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
She's taking lessons from Biden's PR generators, and this one makes her look more Black than Caucasian Indian and Irish.

Soon she will be burdened by the future that was the past. 😃

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Maybe she's the "this happened" from the "what happened" 😀

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Kamala is a master pandering chameleon who is good at nothing.

Martin Luther King would haul Kamala into church if he were alive.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
MLK, describing Kamala Harris, the dems, and their followers:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
When I first saw your Thread title ' I thought no big deal people use MLK's lines all the time ' .

But of course the depravity of Harris's actions were much lower than just using some Speech quotes.

The woman is literally using an MLK story as her own . I hate fake people , there is nothing I despise more in a persons character than a disingenuous nature.
edit on 4-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join