It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Russian recruitment ad depicts Christians and Muslims uniting.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I think you should ask the Crimean Tartars what they think about ads like this by the Russian invaders?

www.opendemocracy.net...

Crimean Tatars face ongoing persecution under Russian occupation.

Since Russia invaded and annexed Crimea in 2014, I have witnessed firsthand the ongoing ethnic cleansing against my people. Crimean Tatars’ land and right to exist freely have been taken away. Our rights have been grossly violated for nearly a decade, with acts of genocide systematically committed against us.

The Russian media constantly focuses on the rights of Russians and Russian speakers in Ukrainian territory, ignoring the fact that the state language in Ukraine is Ukrainian and that the indigenous people of Ukraine are the Crimean Tatars, who have the right to study and develop their own language and culture.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance2
A nice video for sure. They probably could've used real troops in the place of avatars, if they weren't so busy dying in a Country, they have no business being in.

I thought they’d left Afghanistan?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Trying to create his own mini-NATO, is he?

I wonder, did he include Americans in his list???? Because, you know, we are Russians too! Particularly if you use Vlad's latest definition.

And, I wonder what the Ukrainians would have to say about this??? I think they might have a different answer; not positive, but I'm guessing it would be pretty good odds.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If you look at the haplogroups, Americans are mostly Germans. If you look at the genes, Germans are Catholicized Slavs. It is enough to compare the names "Prussia - Russia".
edit on 4-8-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Well, that makes sense.

Everything is now clear.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Ha ha ha.
Now you're claiming the USA is actually Slavic?

You crack me up RT some times.🤣🤣🤣

Apparently approximately 20% of Eastern Germans have some sort of Slavic ancestry - that doesn't make them Slavs.
But nice try RT.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join