It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Russian recruitment ad depicts Christians and Muslims uniting.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Quite.

"Dr Rachel Levine, 63, is now an admiral of the US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps."

What the Hell is that when it's at home?

US public health service (don't laugh).

They use navy ranks because, reasons.

I think there is also a weather service equivalent.

I

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think we're on the wrong side. I love that cartoon lol it's a very accurate depiction of a woke mob.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Bonkers, mate!

Madness. Madness! 😜

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Aye good call.

When did the USA get an NHS?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
God is always on our side. No matter what side that is. No matter who the enemy is. No matter what anyone else says. This is standard in all wars.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Aye, but both sides claim the same thing and even follow the same Abrahamic God.

Winners and losers, and all that jazz.

One side is apt to be on to plums.

Seems to me the standard in all wars is that people die.

Generally for rich privileged feckers.

That would never return the favor.

Or even piss on them if they were on fire.

Which sometimes they actually are.

edit on 3-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

There's no need to read too much into this video. Russia is a home to multiple ethnic groups and, near the end of this video, you have them enumerated. It's the appeal to those groups to join the fight for the common cause because, in spite of different ethnic origins, they are one nation and have one motherland.

As for Christians and Muslims fighting together, Islam is strong especially in the North Caucasus and Muslims always caused problems in Russia, there was social unrest, rebellions and terrorist attacs, also fights between different Muslim sects. It's the appeal to put differences aside and join the fight against the common enemy; that is Ukraine backed by NATO, but mainly Ukraine.

I wouldn't read more into it like woke ideology or whatever. Putin simply wants to recruit people from the ethnic minorities and, preferably, volunteers. This is safer than announcing even partial mobilization of ethnic Russians, which could lead to social protests.
edit on 3-8-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Russia is hoping (praying) to keep their Muslim neighbors on their side, that's really what's behind all this.

When you boil it all down, aside from Iran, the Islamic world is more likely to side with the west than they are with Russia, given all the natural resources in the ME, because Russia is just too corrupt. Russia, from the ME's perspective, will just steal all their wealth. Economics aside, this doesn't bode well for Putin from a strategic point of view. And, he's structurally weakened from a conventional warfare side because of Ukraine. This leaves him with diminished options, which include mainly strategic nuke options and less conventional options.

Putin's in a box.

edit on 8/3/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Putin's in a box.

Shame it's not a coffin really.

And if that sounds harsh.

Consider the amount of poor sods on both sides.

That are now residing in such down Mad Vlad's failed landgrab.
edit on 3-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Russia is hoping (praying) to keep their Muslim neighbors on their side, that's really what's behind all this.

Maybe. But this piece of propaganda is addressed to the Muslims inside Russia, not outside of it.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

Maybe. But this piece of propaganda is addressed to the Muslims inside Russia, not outside of it.

***not computing....what's you're point???

edit...is this not what I was saying also???
edit on 8/3/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I think even RT wouldn't stoop to posting such propaganda.

RT, care to comment on this video?

I know, right?

Notice also how when he talks about media, he says "our" media. It's a trick people have to pay attention to. It makes them relate to the poster and buy their BS, even if the poster is on another continent. Our media, our throats.

In America it's against the woke mind virus and a handful of individuals that controls 90% of our media and entertainment who shove it down our throats every opportunity they get.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Does it mention the Jews, or are they left out? There has always been a strong strain of anti-semitism in Russia, and they might not be able to resist suggesting that Ukraine is run by Zionists.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI2
Does it mention the Jews, or are they left out? There has always been a strong strain of anti-semitism in Russia, and they might not be able to resist suggesting that Ukraine is run by Zionists.

Did you watch the video?

They included/mentioned “we are Jews” too etc amongst all others being united together in the video if you watched it.

edit on 4-8-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:12 AM
link   

You didn't fully understand the main message of the video. Note that at the end of the video, the nations living in Russia are listed: we are Bashkirs, we are Tatars, we are Lezgins, and so on. The list ends with the words "we are Ukrainians." And all together "we are Russians." When a country is attacked, all nations become united - Russians.
edit on 4-8-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere
No, I don't watch videos. That's why I asked.

edit on 4-8-2024 by DISRAELI2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join