It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reading God's Word Daily

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Greetings ATSers. I hope this message finds you in peace, and to those in mourning that you may find comfort in the God of all comfort who comforts us in all our tribulations. He is a good and a happy God.

The true God allows the sun to shine upon and the rain to fall upon both good and bad people. He allows the wicked to have a measure of contentment and happiness. These are testaments to his goodness, not to anything the wicked have done. So even the most evil of people must recognize the good that they receive from the God above and should give him thanks and glorify him. And not only that it should move the sinner to repentance.

That is really the message of the Bible. God's goodness by which he has provided the means to redeem fallen man from sin and death. And the more we read in it the more we see God's moral purity, his standards for right and wrong, and the more we see how following his way of doing things is always good and right. As Romans 12:1-2 tells us: "Therefore, I appeal to you by the compassions of God, brothers, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, a sacred service with your power of reason. And stop being molded by this system of things, but be transformed by making your mind over, so that you may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.."

Yes, we should prove to ourselves the good an acceptable and perfect will of God. The only way to know this is by reading God's word, and then applying it in our life. In this endeavor recently I started to read through the entire Bible and share it with YouTube as I progressed but I stopped that after awhile. And now going through the Bible again I decided to start it up again.

Those are the first two days. Today is the third day on this journey. At first I was going to just do this for myself and not share it with anyone. But I recall what Jesus said this morning as I am about to start reading and it is at Matthew 5:3: 3 “Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the Kingdom of the heavens belongs to them." Yes we have a spiritual need just as strong as we have one to eat and drink literal food and water to live, we need spiritual nourishment. So I decided I would share this with anyone that appreciates this fact and wants to follow along, and on this website since I have been here a long while, many years now.

Before I would record myself and then take the time to upload the recording from my IPad to the internet and that would take time, sometimes hours. And if I did an especially long reading for some reason it could take up to 12 hours to upload it, and I would run out of space on my IPad. So this time around I figured a work around this by streaming the reading. I downloaded this program to stream. So I will be streaming live from day to day and hopefully get through reading the entire Bible in this go round for YouTube.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Streaming live.

(post by lilzazz removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The Bible's text IMO is not God's word, perhaps the essence of God's desires and intent for humanity correctly or wrongly interpreted through Jesus Christ's words by man, but most of it other than Jesus' words are man's words and stories.
edit on q00000045831America/Chicago3333America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Then I guess you’re not open to the whole “Divinely inspired” thing.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing such wonderful words.

And good luck on your journey.

Stay happy too!

^_^

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Streaming Live

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Live:

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Live:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Live:

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Day 6. Live

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Good morning! It's the start of a new week. I hope it brings blessings and happiness to all. Here I am starting the book of Exodus this morning, reading live from my living room:

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

edit on Wed, 28 Aug 2024 12:00:22 -0500pm82820240800000022America/ChicagoWed, 28 Aug 2024 12:00:22 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics