It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Corona Madness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I don't like how all this has divided us further because we are all in this together.

If most of humanity knew that we are all one - then we would have peace on earth right now. Love is a powerful force for unity and healing - it encourages us to see the humanity in others.

Only an unhealthy organism destroy itself - and right now humanity is unhealthier than ever before - so either the organism (in this case humanity) will wake up, or it will destroy itself because it is too deranged to survive.

Recognizing our shared humanity can help us move beyond judgment and towards greater compassion. When we see ourselves in others, it becomes easier to approach each interaction with kindness and understanding.

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

I think your sentiment is spot-on.

But it's wishful thinking.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I think corona viruses are annoying and they have been annoying me for like 35 years and stuff but I think they are starting to dwindle in effect. A friend of mine who has a childhood history of asthma was suffering really bad from a cough this week. It may have been a corona virus, and I prayed for his recovery and good health.

My best way to fight corona viruses is to expose myself to as many of them as possible. Coupled with my constant presence in the sun they are virtually ineffective on me now. A few days , only the nastiest can take me down for a couple of days. Bacteria and viruses come to me to die as their final resting place. I always win. My blood will inherit the Earth.

Rhino's just tend to make me very sneezy and drippy but not mush else. Almost more allergy like than anything. Still annoying! Technology is cool, you can see stuff in your spit and snot. And you don't need a million dollar super lab either. God Bless America!

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I think you’re right. But I’ll posit a question.

Humanity is indeed sick. Perhaps terminally. Its infected by itself a cancer if you will.

Do we allow the cancer to kill us? Or do we cut out the cancer and kill it in the hopes we survive the ordeal?

Humanity indeed can be looked at as one great organism….but like any great organism we have a few parasites.

edit on 3-8-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Humanity is not homogeneous. There are those who have empathy, understanding of Nature, seeing the beauty within it's cruelty and who want nothing more than lead a happy life free from fear.
And then there are the others, who never live on the inside of their minds, greedy, sadistic, hateful, power hungry, cruel, only happy when they bring suffering, because they have no inner workings.

This is however part of Nature, these people have been kept by evolution because sometimes they are useful, sometimes they do the jobs others aren't interested in.
They too seek something, but it's not for the greater good, it's their own gratification just like a peaceful life is ours.

Then there are people in between.

Truth is Nature churns out any character en masse, depending on the current situations, some stick more than others, some are more useful in the only thing that drives living beings at their most basic task...and that is procreation.

It's all nice and human to speak about loving each other etc, but that's unnatural. I can't even love everyone, I can tolerate until they make my life difficult, then the hissy side of my character comes out.

All evolved for self preservation reasons, taking millions of years.

The solution isn't arm flapping love and goodness, it is to get the inner animal out when things go too far.

The whole love everyone and everything they do isn't working in the western world, because those closer to their violent side are abusing this very notion for their personal gain.

The most peaceful and loving life comes from living life in small groups of no more than 150 people, guarded by men who are not afraid of doing what's necessary to keep enemies out, by scrutinising every newcomer by marriage or otherwise, by making sure they fit into the group and by teaching them the ways of their new home.
Anyone new or old who causes fear, anguish or worse is either eliminated or chucked out. That should include the head honcho if they get a little too cruel.

Yes, living in Nature means finding a balance between loving and peaceful and forceful when peace is threatened.

Just running around starry-eyed with flowers in your butthole gets nobody anywhere, because it opens opportunities for the cnuts in this world to walk right over you.

C'est la vie.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think your sentiment is spot-on.

But it's wishful thinking.

Maybe it is wishful thinking because humanity doesn't understand its own potential.

We should always go against evil, but to beat evil we have to understand how most of it was born in the first place.

Fear can drive people to commit harmful acts. When individuals are unable to confront their own fears, they might project those fears onto others, so I think by fostering empathy and open dialogue, we can help individuals face their fears in healthier ways and reduce the potential for harm.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Humanity does not seem to understand much as of late PrivateAngel.

As to empathy let's hope so.............

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I clicked this link because I thought it was going to be about beer. How disappointing.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I clicked this link because I thought it was going to be about beer. How disappointing.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Humanity is not homogeneous.

Agreed!

I think a mentally healthy society is less likely to engage in harmful behavior.

However, sometimes it is a complex challenge to stop evil without using violence - and sometimes violence is needed in self-defense - both verbal and sometimes even physical.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Somewhere there is a reality where that United States exists. It's posited by the multiverse, but as a 5 dimensional thing we have no direct access to that world.

In this reality that's communist trending nonsense.

This world is cruel if you let it get to you. It's organisms will feign kinship for years and only be inconvenienced if they lose that, or not even care. The saddest parts of Annie Lennox lyrics. Makes me wonder if sociopath isn't the default behavior and it's just a matter of who draws on the whiteboard first and last.

In this universe hope is an idea to sell and spirit is some never-landed imagined default we hope prevails.

Empathy can only go so far. Dunbar's Number and all.

The organism destroys itself as a matter of survival.

edit on 4-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I prioritize non-violence and seek peaceful solutions first!

I don't like violence at all, so I would only use it as a last option if nothing else was working.

new topics

top topics

join