It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWW 111 the timing is right

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Send him or his kids over first methinks.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That's a valid suggestion but highly unlikely to happen because it would require people to take off their blinders and make a stand.

Too many people are in stubborn denial about how bad things actually are and how much worse it's still going to get.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Oh its pretty fecking bad.

No two ways about it.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Evidently their expecting a 2-pronged attack:

Jerusalem Post

Not fun times…

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Why not the brits?? Your so gung ho about fighting the largest nation on Earth, what trouble could a few primitive, ignorant, backwards, unenlightened, uncivilized, barbaric women hating Muslims be?
edit on 8-6-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Why not the brits??

Because we are not suggesting it springs to mind.

Mike Jonnson on the other hand...........

Your so gung ho about fighting the largest nation on Earth, what trouble could a few primitive, ignorant, backwards, unenlightened, uncivilized, barbaric women hating Muslims be?

Sounds like you hate Muslims and are ticking the same to a similar box.

And how exactly I'm i gung ho about fighting Russia.

I dont wish to see us back down but war with them would be a mugs game and trigger article 5 would it not?

NATO would wipe the floor with Russia unless they resort to the use of nukes, hence the mugs game part you see.
edit on 6-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Notice how "decisive force" is in quotes and "declare war" is not, since he doesn't say anything about declaring war.

And no, taking military action against them is not the same thing. We've taken military action lots of times in the past without there being a war.

That's not to say no war will happen. Just in times like these, we should be specific and clear about what we're saying. Claiming that letter says we should declare war is incorrect. Miscommunications are how wars often start, so we should avoid that.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So you are ok with the West fighting a collective war on Russia, but you draw the line at Muslim fanatics in the face of their direct threats??

I don't want a war with Iran either, but I have also been vehemently against escalating into a World War for some time now, of which we failed because we have been in a modern world war for over a decade. Just so happens the battlefield was mostly contained to MENA, but Europe may get dragged in again soon enough.

If you are truly an agent of peace, then would you join me in digital prayer to the creator to avoid war?

Creator, I know I have not been the best soul on Earth, and have deserved any maladies and misfortunes that may have come my way due to my past choices. But this world is full of innocents who have transgressed nobody, and it is they who stand to lose the most if our corrupted human leaders force their way to a global conflict that will spare no land. Keep their well being at the top of your considerations, and ease them away from any pain they may incur from the actions of our corrupted leaders.

Please if at all possible, find a way into the hearts and souls of the corrupted leaders and help them see some kind of reason or logic. Allow them to empathize with those whos experiences they will never have to feel as a consequence of their legislative choices. Please give them the wisdom to see the folly in escalating violence and seek to scale back the lust for greed which triggers these choices towards violent acts.

I sincerely hope you can share my sympathies for the world, all of it and all of the innocent who will suffer regardless of where they hail, who they pray to, the color of their skin or the slant in their eyes.
Not sure how to end that other than, wsc out!

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LollieK3
Evidently their expecting a 2-pronged attack:

Jerusalem Post

Not fun times…

Israel's been preparing for a 6- or 7-pronged attack, so if it's only 2 that will obviously be worse than last time but not as bad as it could be.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I pray for peace every night.

Even people who don't believe in the power of prayer, I wish they'd just say one anyway. It can't hurt.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

So you are ok with the West fighting a collective war on Russia, but you draw the line at Muslim fanatics in the face of their direct threats??

I draw the line at slaughtering 5% of the population of my nation put it that way.

I don't want a war with Iran either, but I have also been vehemently against escalating into a World War for some time now, of which we failed because we have been in a modern world war for over a decade. Just so happens the battlefield was mostly contained to MENA, but Europe may get dragged in again soon enough.

You just suggested sending in the Brits to start one.

If you are truly an agent of peace, then would you join me in digital prayer to the creator to avoid war?

I read it if that counts.

It's not prayers we need worldstarcountry but perspective, and to learn from history as opposed to repeating it.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

ohhh, what history are we repeating right now? And my comments about sending in the Brits is tongue in cheek based on your prior history for supporting the proxy war on Russia. I just thought you would be all for it and all

Luckily Johnson will not get a war, this congress has no interest. The next one may however.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

ohhh, what history are we repeating right now?

We are seemingly a hop skip and a jump away from a third World war worldstarcountry, the operative word being "third".

And my comments about sending in the Brits is tongue in cheek based on your prior history for supporting the proxy war on Russia. I just thought you would be all for it and all

I'm in Glasgow mate which is the largest city in Scotland and about 30 miles from Faslane where all the nukes are kept.

One Sarmat and accompanying warhead payload would take us out in a flash, so no, not for that at all, as i have become quite partial to existence.

We would be gone long before any Russian ICBM ever reached America.

Luckily Johnson will not get a war, this congress has no interest. The next one may however.

Depends on who the next one is i suppose, either way best cooler heads prevail by my guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join