It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$10M cash withdrawal drove secret probe into whether Trump took money from Egypt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
It's worth noting the DOJ's Investigator General just released a report slamming Barr for taking partisan actions designed to help Trump.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

Yeah! It was a gratuity for slipping KSM information about what family members were opposed to him being named heir and SCOTUS said it's perfectly legal to pay off government officials after the fact as long as services were rendered!

Good thing Trump has promised to get rid of a tax on gratuities!

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: Threadbarer

Laughing from my Burisma chair....

Oh, your source is paywalled by the way so I can't see where or who is involved in regards to Trump.

Not even entertaining the possibility — cuz Trump.

Are you Bill Barr?

And they won't, it is a cult and in a cult the cult leader is without fault, without sin, and in their eyes, without repercussions. The best thing is to post the news, the facts, and just step away. If you post salient news, then ad hominem attacks here on ATS are a simple inevitability. As long as the facts get read, the reaction matters a lot less.

This investigation should be reopened. And whoever closed it should also become the target of the investigation for obstruction of justice.

As I understand it, we are past the statute of limitations, so there is no chance of prosecuting this through the courts, even if they did have evidence admissible in court.

Supposedly, this whole thing got started when the CIA revealed to the FBI testimony from one of their confidential informants in Egypt who witnessed the deal go down. Best bet would be for Biden to declassify the information and make it public, while protecting the identity of the informant.

Since no trial is possible at this point, releasing the information would not be obstruction of justice.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Well you know, there is still plenty of time for the Harris administration to get to the bottom of this mystery. Go! Tell her, she has to know, your democracy is on the line! Just don't interrupt any of the twerking or the audience will leave.

a reply to: Annee
sure it is possible. Now there is like 4 months to get to the bottom of this mystery. Oh .. wait.. I sure hope the Harris administration is not so incompetent they only just now remembered to go look into this after Biden was in power for 3.8 years? Well I am sure they can figure it out in another four months. I hope they figure it out soon Annee, I am concerned for my Democracy.

a reply to: Boomer1947

Best bet would be for Biden to declassify the information and make it public, while protecting the identity of the informant.

Since no trial is possible at this point, releasing the information would not be obstruction of justice.

I 100% completely agree with you. Now for some odd reason, the Biden administration has been in charge of the government with a very friendly Department of Justice. I understand they simply forgot about this very serious accusation due to all the successful Russian collusion and insurrection charges they were dealing with. However what you ask should be completely possible with the time remaining under the current Harris administration. I propose we petition the white house to look into this, I will even sign the petition. We have to hurry, there is only 5 months left before a new government comes to destroy Democracy. But if this does not work, we always got more assassins out there.
edit on 8-3-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
This investigation should be reopened.

Why? So you can try to get Trump with something new? Just keep going and going, years and years and years, until something pops up, eh? There was a three year investigation. If after three years there wasn't evidence, then reopening and spending millions of taxpayer $$ more to satisfy your Trump lust isn't going to change that.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Yeah, pretty much any accusations levelled at DT by lefties has to be taken with a grain of salt considering their track record of vexatious complaints and frivolous lawsuits.

a reply to: UKTruth

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The man who donated his 400k a year salary to then get bought by Egypt? Yes very likely.

Its obvious Trump is not running for money, or to risk everything to get some extra foreign money.

This is so stupid.
edit on 3-8-2024 by ElitePlebeian2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I heard he took the cash, and spread it all out of his bed, then had some Russian hookers pee on him while he wallowed in it. then of course he had to "launder" the money. (that is what money laundering is, right?)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All these years and Democrat deep cover investigator contractors can't seem to verify anything. This should have been nailed during the 2020 election shouldn't it have? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yep - they've got all this damning evidence and they decide to go after him with inflated real estate values and a half -brained weirdo who cried rape then sued him for slander when he said she wasn't his type.

If showcasing their incompetence was the goal, they're doing a helluva job.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian2
The man who donated his 400k a year salary to then get bought by Egypt? Yes very likely.

Good point. Forgot about that.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Indict me harder, Daddy.

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

man you sure got a nack for saying things with pictures.
i don't know which one is better, the bitch slap or blowing smoke, i like them both.

edit on 3-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It HAS to be true. And it MUST be Trump who did it. How else is a regular Joe gonna walk into a bank and withdraw money!?!?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It's worth noting the DOJ's Investigator General just released a report slamming Barr for taking partisan actions designed to help Trump.

Just released? lol

next...

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian2

Its obvious Trump is not running for money, or to risk everything to get some extra foreign money.

This is so stupid.

Yes! The problem is that, at this moment in time, the stupid is spreading faster than wildfire in a windstorm. Spreading like a disease with no cure. I fear that the...well, I don't want to spread doom or gloom so all I can say is pray and be ready.
edit on 4-8-2024 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join