It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$10M cash withdrawal drove secret probe into whether Trump took money from Egypt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Roma1927

Change George Soros to ActBlue........

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Roma1927

Soros has been a US citizen since 1961. As long as he follows campaign finance laws, why would there be an investigation?

Elon just donated $45 million to Trump and I don't see anyone calling for an investigation.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The last four administrations have been a disaster, left and right.

Bush/Obama/Trump/Biden.

The other thing they share in common is a reluctance to take any responsibility.

Trump has the most debt of any term in that mix, and even if Biden beats him, Trump will have #2.

Both parties running garbage candidates is one of the few constants in this world.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
And his Jewish son in law got $2 billion from the Saudis ...

- He's Jewish ... SO? Why the need to state his religion and/or ethnicity about being Jewish?

- It was an investment in his equity firm, it wasn't given to Jared Kushner himself.

- The investment came in AFTER Trump left office.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Trump has the most debt of any term in that mix, and even if Biden beats him, Trump will have #2.

Thanks to Covid which, more than likely, was released by China at the bidding of the Democrats to facilitate their massive election voting scam.

Don't discount it, stranger sh!t has happened.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Thanks to Covid which, more than likely, was released by China at the bidding of the Democrats to facilitate their massive election voting scam.

What if Trump had something to do with COVID?

His admin did stop the ban on gain of function.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I don't know, I don't discount anything but what would you guess would be his reasoning for that?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yeah! It was a gratuity for slipping KSM information about what family members were opposed to him being named heir and SCOTUS said it's perfectly legal to pay off government officials after the fact as long as services were rendered!

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I don't know, I don't discount anything but what would you guess would be his reasoning for that?

I wasn’t actually suggesting that’s what I thought, merely showing that with loose evidence a counter point could be made.

You’re suggesting that China did it on purpose to help the democrats, yet China probably took the biggest economic brunt of all the major countries.

Neither make sense IMO.

What does make sense is there were a lot of bad decisions made. Trump doesn’t just to go “sorry, my admin had COVID”, and Biden knew what he was walking into so he certainly isn’t absolved of guilt when he just continued to spend and make things worse.

Which goes back to my point that there have been 4 bad admins in a row. Many of them saw crisis, many tried to blame the administration before, but not accepting accountability for their failures isn’t a sign of leadership.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sounds to me to be a political motivated conspiracy theory. Where is the actual evidence that any of that money went to Trump? It sounds a little like something shady was going on in Egypt, but that does not mean it went to Trump. All money going to campaigns has to have a paper trail, and it seems that the ones who deceive the most in hiding campaign contribution originations are Democrats. It is most likely just a coincidence that Trump donated that money to his campaign at the same time. It appears to have happened a long time ago now, and it is hard to verify if there was anything to this conspiracy theory now which it is also hard to disprove it especially if the money from Egypt was not a legitimate transaction to where it was going. Money is laundered by the Democrats and some Republicans quite often as donations to a candidate, but rarely ever does that donation show up as a donation from the candidate him/herself. Because there are rules about money put in personally in place to make sure it is not being laundered through the candidate himself or herself. It usually goes through multiple banks and organizations to get to the candidate. Trump's not dumb, and neither are other politicians because they hire good people to oversee these things.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

it's a shame Bill Barr is above the law. If he wasn't, then you could have Biden's pit bull Garland go bite his ankles.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You should talk to Bob Menendez about taking money from Egyptians.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: UKTruth

More like the investigation that was initiated when Italy reported to the DoJ they had evidence implicating Trump in a crime only for Bill Barr to bury it.

Why are democrat so feckless? You have the senate and the white house. The DOJ is Biden's wing men. Garland would go after Trump for Jaywalking if he thought he could get a conviction. But Trump taking 10 million in cash, (he was a little short and needed some walking around money) isn't something Garland wants to pursue.

Your lack of common sense, along with the other lefties is epic, it's pro level. You need a trophy.

Why don't you send the DOJ a note and see if they will take your evidence and arrest Trump. If he did something wrong, he needs to be punished and damn sure doesn't need to be president. But if this is a sad desperation move, as it looks, then it's just another version of "Russia, Russia, Russia". DERP's never learn.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Not exactly the gotcha you think it is considering I referenced Menendez in my OP.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: Threadbarer

Laughing from my Burisma chair....

Oh, your source is paywalled by the way so I can't see where or who is involved in regards to Trump.

Not even entertaining the possibility — cuz Trump.

Are you Bill Barr?

And they won't, it is a cult and in a cult the cult leader is without fault, without sin, and in their eyes, without repercussions. The best thing is to post the news, the facts, and just step away. If you post salient news, then ad hominem attacks here on ATS are a simple inevitability. As long as the facts get read, the reaction matters a lot less.

This investigation should be reopened. And whoever closed it should also become the target of the investigation for obstruction of justice.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: RazorV66

This topic is about the possibility of Trump being a foreign agent to Egypt. Start a new topic if you want to discuss something else.

Yea, you don't get to derail everyone else' threads then cry when pressed about correlating questions in yours

Of course they do, it’s always (D)ifferent.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Oh, your source is paywalled by the way so I can't see where or who is involved in regards to Trump.

Are you Bill Barr?

And they won't, it is a cult and in a cult the cult leader is without fault, without sin, and in their eyes, without repercussions. The best thing is to post the news, the facts, and just step away. If you post salient news, then ad hominem attacks here on ATS are a simple inevitability. As long as the facts get read, the reaction matters a lot less.

This investigation should be reopened. And whoever closed it should also become the target of the investigation for obstruction of justice.

I think that's fair. As long as we go with the idea that if its found that the way Bill Barr did this was correct, then whomever initiated the re-opening of the investigation should become the target of the investigation for obstruction of justice.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
double tap. Always double tap.
edit on 2-8-2024 by network dude because: went off while I was cleaning it.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Are you Bill Barr?

I know you didn't bother actually reading so I'll go ahead and repeat it.

Not only did I go find the article myself, because the OPs was paywalled, but we got to come to the conclusion that it's an empty hit piece.

I do that because the source and the messenger have zero integrity and credibility.

...much like yourself.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
All these years and Democrat deep cover investigator contractors can't seem to verify anything. This should have been nailed during the 2020 election shouldn't it have? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join