It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to poison the people with sweets.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Do you like Dark chocolate?
Do you have any of these symptoms?

High blood pressure.
Joint and muscle pain.
Difficulties with memory or concentration.
Headache.
Abdominal pain.
Mood disorders.
Reduced sperm count and abnormal sperm.
Miscarriage, stillbirth or premature birth in pregnant women.

Then you have Lead poisoning!
"A multiyear study of dozens of chocolate products shows
an alarming percentage containing heavy metals "

"Researchers from George Washington University tested 72
cocoa-containing products from 2017 to 2022 and found 43%
contained lead at a higher concentration than deemed safe
under California's Prop 65 law, and 35% exceeded the recommended
level of cadmium, according to findings released
this week in Frontiers in Nutrition magazine."

www.foxbusiness.com...

How dose that much lead get in the cocoa beans?
from the soil?
then they must have dug it up from a lead mine!
Or put it in the soil to dum you down and make you sick.
It looks like it is working.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I bet joe biden love dark chocolate!
and his suporters.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

I would imagine the old lead paint that still exists.

And antiquated water pipes would be just as much if not more of a concern than dark chocolate.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I read this article also!

For your information, it is n o t just dark chocolate, the food supplies of all kinds are contaminated. One major reason to reduce imports, especially import of same thing we export.

The organic ingredients are being replaced with artificial, and our bodies do not process/digest artificial any thing well or at all. It builds up to toxic levels and creates a dis ease.

Along with that, there's parasites, in all of us. Every one has parasites inside them. Search for a video called Monsters Inside Me and will see how almost all disease is parasitical or malnutrition. Literally.

Please don't take my word for it, search and see. Hell prove me wrong, I dare any one reading this to seriously try.

You won't be able.

I've done my research.

This thread is worthy of its own Research Project.

Great job OP, I do hope more ATSers take this serious and join in on exposing the evil taking over every aspect of life.

edit on 2-8-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   
LOL, I freaking love dark chocolate, but I don't eat it too much of the bars or finished bite-size candies.

I do use Hershey's dark chocolate powder a lot. DCP a little coconut oil, some honey, walnuts, and oats make a decent little protein bar probably made a half dozen times over the last 2 years. Sprinkle it on my oatmeal too, freaking Willie Wonka

Just read that supposedly coconut oil isn't good for you either, but hell Im at the age where I need to hardly eat anything and I need a restorative elixir too.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Wish I could give you and the OP more stars!

Food is an important issue. Hell, read Rickymouse's stuff!

While I do like dark chocolate, I rarely eat it. I've been trying really hard to stick mostly to my own local and home grown food sources.
This time of year, I'm eating raw veggies for breakfast! LOL I don't want to waste them!

Also studying and making plant medicine from the plants in my area.
So much better for your body.
But you even have to be careful and know the ground around you. We have ground, about 30 miles away that is still toxic. Chemical plant that never had to be cleaned up. You don't eat fish from that river, and you don't let animals near it.

Sad what we are doing to this planet, and essentially ourselves.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scratchpost
Do you like Dark chocolate?
Do you have any of these symptoms?

High blood pressure.
Joint and muscle pain.
Difficulties with memory or concentration.
Headache.
Abdominal pain.
Mood disorders.
Reduced sperm count and abnormal sperm.
Miscarriage, stillbirth or premature birth in pregnant women.

Then you have Lead poisoning!
"A multiyear study of dozens of chocolate products shows
an alarming percentage containing heavy metals "

"Researchers from George Washington University tested 72
cocoa-containing products from 2017 to 2022 and found 43%
contained lead at a higher concentration than deemed safe
under California's Prop 65 law, and 35% exceeded the recommended
level of cadmium, according to findings released
this week in Frontiers in Nutrition magazine."

www.foxbusiness.com...

How dose that much lead get in the cocoa beans?
from the soil?
then they must have dug it up from a lead mine!
Or put it in the soil to dum you down and make you sick.
It looks like it is working.

well that explains the chocolate freaks I know. I guess, though this is not true because having been at the Health Dept initially out of School, I saw that the Chemistry is checked on food products at random pts. They could put some in I guess in super small amounts that would pass a chemist lab test based on how low it is in the samples. Earlier I had worked in some research and participated in sampling for dangerous chemicals in tobacco besides the tars. The testing for metals would be routine as whatever is in there is coded out in the tests. That is how we get food recalled officially is that testing of food stuffs.

ETA

YES eating chocolate candy a lot is just not good for us no matter what else they add into it besides sugar. The Cocoa bean has a similar compound to coffee that makes it open the blood vessels in our brains so we are "smarter". Coffee and Cocoa are addictive like the Coca leaves used for Cocaine production.

edit on 2000000163120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

West Africa, is where the majority of coca beans are grown at least 70%.

west africa also has lead mining, and lead acid battery recycling industries, which both have been linked to water and soil contamination.

Abstract and Figures
This commentary is an investigation of sources of lead (Pb) exposure in West Africa. Pb is generally acknowledged as one of the most widespread environmental health hazards in West Africa, and there is heightened concern over adverse health effects at various levels of exposure (at doses once considered safe) in the West African region. A literature review for the possible health implications of Pb exposure on human health showed nervous system dysfunction, anemia, and potential cognitive diseases as the major health issues among children, while adults were found to suffer more from cardiovascular dysfunction, neurological decline, and reproductive diseases. Despite a decline in blood lead levels (BLLs), lead exposure continues to be a major public health concern as no level of Pb exposure can be considered safe. Moreover, lowering BLLs entails identifying various lead sources such as gasoline emissions, leaded paint, canned foods, and beverages, as well as plausible biological pathways of lead exposure and response. However, only countries such as Nigeria and Ghana have extensive research available regarding the different sources of Pb exposure. Further, it is not apparent which country is affected the most by Pb exposure. Therefore, this commentary was aimed to explore different literature sources to describe and list the different sources of Pb exposure in 15 West African countries. The findings indicated water, food, and occupational exposure as the major sources of Pb exposure in the region. People with occupations such as e-waste and Pb acid battery recycling, auto mechanics, fuel attending, welding, electronic repairing, farming/spraying, and mining were found to be at immediate risk. Tobacco, spices and paints constituted additional potential sources of exposure. For residents living near landfills or urban area, the major sources of Pb exposure were soil, air, and dust particles. The review revealed a vast research gap on the sources and implications of Pb exposure. Exposure to Pb could further increase due to uncontrolled traffic, urban growth, inadequate urban planning, and the inadequate enforcement of regulations. Therefore, more extensive research on the changing trends of Pb exposure among West African populations is needed.
Sources of Lead Exposure in West Africa

and one more link,

In many areas within West Africa, Pb exposure exceeds the World Health Organization’s (WHO) recommended concentrations of 10 μg/L for drinking water [22] and 0.5 μg/m3 for Pb in air [23].

edit on 2-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Coca is not Cocoa...

Coca is coc aine.

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

West Africa, is where the majority of coca beans are grown at least 70%.

west africa also has lead mining, and lead acid battery recycling industries, which both have been linked to water and soil contamination.

Abstract and Figures
This commentary is an investigation of sources of lead (Pb) exposure in West Africa. Pb is generally acknowledged as one of the most widespread environmental health hazards in West Africa, and there is heightened concern over adverse health effects at various levels of exposure (at doses once considered safe) in the West African region. A literature review for the possible health implications of Pb exposure on human health showed nervous system dysfunction, anemia, and potential cognitive diseases as the major health issues among children, while adults were found to suffer more from cardiovascular dysfunction, neurological decline, and reproductive diseases. Despite a decline in blood lead levels (BLLs), lead exposure continues to be a major public health concern as no level of Pb exposure can be considered safe. Moreover, lowering BLLs entails identifying various lead sources such as gasoline emissions, leaded paint, canned foods, and beverages, as well as plausible biological pathways of lead exposure and response. However, only countries such as Nigeria and Ghana have extensive research available regarding the different sources of Pb exposure. Further, it is not apparent which country is affected the most by Pb exposure. Therefore, this commentary was aimed to explore different literature sources to describe and list the different sources of Pb exposure in 15 West African countries. The findings indicated water, food, and occupational exposure as the major sources of Pb exposure in the region. People with occupations such as e-waste and Pb acid battery recycling, auto mechanics, fuel attending, welding, electronic repairing, farming/spraying, and mining were found to be at immediate risk. Tobacco, spices and paints constituted additional potential sources of exposure. For residents living near landfills or urban area, the major sources of Pb exposure were soil, air, and dust particles. The review revealed a vast research gap on the sources and implications of Pb exposure. Exposure to Pb could further increase due to uncontrolled traffic, urban growth, inadequate urban planning, and the inadequate enforcement of regulations. Therefore, more extensive research on the changing trends of Pb exposure among West African populations is needed.

and one more link,

In many areas within West Africa, Pb exposure exceeds the World Health Organization’s (WHO) recommended concentrations of 10 μg/L for drinking water [22] and 0.5 μg/m3 for Pb in air [23].

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

damn i left the o out spellin nazi,

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: Justoneman

damn i left the o out spellin nazi,

In this case it is about words and meanings. Do keep up. I don't do spelling Nazi. I do call it as it is.

edit on 2000000113120248America/Chicago08pm8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Damn....Do love some Dark Chocolate

nutritionfacts.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Thank you for the nice replys.

I eat a lot of milk chocolate.
dont like dark its to bitter.

I eat cocoa beans.
they have a nice odd tast!
very powdery even when you chew them.