It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolan speaks about official disclosure being a non societal event so far

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I like Richard and his take on the many topics of this subject; I always have.

In this thought-provoking video, Richard Dolan explores the reasons why UFO/UAP disclosure is unlikely to happen in 2024. He delves into the web of national security concerns, ongoing investigations, classified programs, and political instability that hinder transparency efforts. Dolan also examines strategies used to delay disclosure, including over-classification, bureaucratic roadblocks, media influence, and selective information release. Despite the obstacles, he emphasizes the importance of pursuing genuine disclosure to understand the sophisticated non-human intelligence seemingly interacting with our world.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Disclosure is a lie. A tool used to string non thinkers along.

It is all about control.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

As a UFO abductee, all I can tell you is that you are carrying water for Dolan and the establishment as they drip by drip arouse the public's awareness of the true state of the cosmos.

UIFOs are real, ETs are real and humanity is really at the bottom of the cosmic bucket. 'Better get used to it. They ain't going away.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

As a UFO abductee, all I can tell you is that you are carrying water for Dolan and the establishment as they drip by drip arouse the public's awareness of the true state of the cosmos.

UIFOs are real, ETs are real and humanity is really at the bottom of the cosmic bucket. 'Better get used to it. They ain't going away.

Well, I would want to believe if I personally had some evidence. All I have now is anecdotes from people with nothing to touch or see to help me know it is real.

For instance the fact the Bible says Satan is the Prince of the Air leaves the door wide open for that to mean UFO's, but we have stories in the Old Testament that literally describes God's angels coming down in one. So, I am on board with it. I want to meet one of they are real, and I am used to people thinking they are superior to others.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Richard Dolan is just not credible in my opinion.

As said on another platform, his book is '"fraught with delusional conspiracies about Freemasons and Trilateralists"
I cannot help but feel that Richard Dolan is nothing other than another person trying to cash in on the UFO phenomenon.

Dime a dozen as they say.

edit on 2-8-2024 by WADITE because: typo

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I agree with you wholeheartedly. Just another 'star' in the ufotainment industry, absolutely đź‘Ť
a reply to: WADITE

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Probably the aliens are the ones in charge anyways .

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:04 AM
link   
When TTSA launched, Dolan and all the other experts were caught flat footed with little or no analytical value to add.
Makes you wonder what they do in their "full time research".

The only "expert" who called TTSA in advance (and also forecasted how it would play out) was Cameron.
(either wittingly or unwittingly part of an adjacent perception management campaign ran by a certain former/current Avian that isn't Puthoff).

Cameron's recent claims seem to be that the Aviary never went away, are sort of gate keeping the "Legacy Program", and have now evolved into a 50 person multinational effort.

No wonder Kirkpatrick seemed so grouchy in his recent interview....especially during the bit about "ticket collectors".

new topics

top topics

join