It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viral Video Reveals 14% Of Illegal Immigrants Admitting They're Registered To Vote

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Viral Video Reveals 14% Of Illegal Immigrants Admitting They're Registered To Vote
www.zerohedge.com...

Undercover footage reported by the Heritage Foundation's Oversight Project from Muckracker.com reveals that 14% of illegal immigrants in a single apartment complex in Georgia admitted to being registered to vote. The video, taken by journalist Carlos Arellano, has over 21 million views as of this writing.
x.com...

If that same 14% is applied state-wide, that suggests that 47,000 of Georgia's estimated 339,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in a state that Joe Biden 'won' by less than 12,000 votes in 2020.

The Heritage Foundation were unable to find these individuals on GA voter rolls, making it "unclear exactly what information these individuals gave when registering to vote."
x.com...

x.com...

Why would they lie, and further, who would have guided them to do so, especially now?

(Sigh)

Reason #3,483 why this election is NOT going to proceed or end well. Many here, including myself, have realized this was going to be an issue very early on and well, apparently here we are!

We speculated how it could be done, and I recall saying that they would probably pre-register them all as they apply for services since most application packets come with a voter registration card.

The cheating is afoot. ONCE AGAIN, it really doesn't matter who they run because it's already in the bag for the most part, at least at an operational level anyway. They still have to find a way to sell it, make it look good, or no one is going to accept the results.

Personally, I don't think they GAF and would love to kick off another 4 years with Martial law and the subsequent suspension of rights that accompanies such a declaration.

This Biden/Harris "thing" has probably been the most lawless administration in history because whoever is calling the shots, does so with impunity, all in Bidens name and signature.

Who cares if it's illegal! They can blame it on POTATUS in the end, and like he's going to complain??? He can barely walk ffs..

Probably too late for an audit, as the article eluded to considering the amount of time before the election. Yet, it'll be stuff like this that'll make it exceedingly hard for people to accept the results.

I'm a bit tapped for solutions, but any ideas, thoughts or strategies would be an appreciated addition here for this discussion.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

I'm a bit tapped for solutions, but any ideas, thoughts or strategies would be an appreciated addition here for this discussion.

enact a law that if you vote in an election, and you aren't eligible, you face 10 years in prison. I'd say death penalty, but that might be just a tiny bit too harsh. But the point is, if you make the punishment severe enough, people will likely not do the crime. But you have to enforce it.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   
You guys are screwed.I’d advocate for kick a politician week 👍 everyone put on big clown shoes and bruise some shins.

a reply to: VariedcodeSole

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   
And you wonder why Democrats opened the border on one side and were calling stricter voter ID laws racist policies on the other...

And the only solution is to spread it and send it to AGs and governors and hope they make showing ID mandatory.

edit on 2-8-2024 by ElitePlebeian2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The dirty cheating needs to be stopped and laws need to be fully and Constitutionally enforced. These violations are not necessarily the "Migrants'" fault. It's MAINLY the fault of government officials and government employees. Then it's the fault of _________________. ☠️

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   
democrats set up a massive cheat. I'm shocked. Never expected this. They were always so honest......

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This 14% statistic is pulled out of their a55 because it's based on the demographics of a single apartment complex that they conflated into statewide results.

How silly does this sound?
I asked 4 Georigians who they were voting for, 3 out of 4 said Trump. That must mean Trump is going to win 75% of the Georgia vote.

Do you see the flawed thinking here?
The sample size is too ridiculous.
edit on 2-8-2024 by TinfoilTophat because: Ample sample for example

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

Any issues with the 14% in that building? Does it concern you that they are registered to vote or is that A-OK with you?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

To be honest, I see it as Karma for what happened to the Native Americans.

I would like to sign a petition to rename the apartment complex, The Mayflower.
edit on 2-8-2024 by TinfoilTophat because: Karma Chameleon

edit on 2-8-2024 by TinfoilTophat because: Red gold and green

edit on 2-8-2024 by TinfoilTophat because: Run to the hills Run for your life

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Am I reading this right? Some random person with the Oversight Project solicits at the door of some immigrants, and they voluntarily state they are registered and have voted. We have no idea how he presented himself, whether, they probably not being on top of US election laws were just answering in a way he hoped, or due to a promise or a threat or speaking the truth? Because as the link states, they are not on any voter rolls.

We are also supposed to ignore that Project Oversight was created by The Hertage Foundation? Project 2025 Heritage Foundation? Kevin Roberts of the recent, "we will be back in many WH positions" once Trump is elected and also the Paul Dans stepped down to move over into a "front line" position, of the "Trump is making a tactical move politically" to say he doesn't know, want anything to do with them, who also said "we're winning in ways, the other side doesn't yet know" the up to his waist in it JD Vance, Heritage Foundation?
edit on 2-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
a reply to: underpass61

To be honest, I see it as Karma for what happened to the Native Americans.

I would like to sign a petition to rename the apartment complex, The Mayflower.

That's just....

Weird

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Any issues with the 14% in that building? Does it concern you that they are registered to vote or is that A-OK with you?

Leftists don't care if everyone knows they cheat as long as they gate away with it.

Obviously, the reason for the flood of illegal immigrants under Biden was to bring in votes and cheat in elections.
The reason they are totally against voter ID - protecting their ability to cheat.

edit on 2/8/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yep - their version of "Karma" works outside of reason, decency, and even the law.
BAMN

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
This 14% statistic is pulled out of their a55 because it's based on the demographics of a single apartment complex that they conflated into statewide results.

How silly does this sound?
I asked 4 Georigians who they were voting for, 3 out of 4 said Trump. That must mean Trump is going to win 75% of the Georgia vote.

Do you see the flawed thinking here?
The sample size is too ridiculous.

what is the acceptable number of illegal aliens voting in US elections?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This is definitely bad. I wish something could be done. They need a catapult send em back home lol

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Nah we ain't no worse then any other country alot of Indians were just savages but they were not a very great ppl either.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Immigrants are also a very large component of counted BALLOTS. In "swing states" that are big on promoting Mail-in and Drop-Box BALLOTS to the population, Democrats almost always win.

Here's an easy to understand Votes -vs- Ballots lesson: theconservativetreehouse.com... -239592

new topics

top topics

join