It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris the Moderate .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What’s Up ?

Once again I’m all Mind boggled by the Left😀

What’s with all the Flip Flopping on the issues Kamala?

So Does she wanna ban assault weapons or not ?

Does She wanna ban Fracking or not ?

Does She wanna De-fund the police or not ?

Does she wanna empty the Prisons or not ?

Open Borders ?

Self Proclaimed Radical ?

Was She not the Border Czar ?

Are we living in the greatest Mandela effect of all time ! What is Happening !!!

Come on Kamala own it Girl ! Be you be who you are … Are you really gonna go for the Classic I’m A Moderate Democrat sham ? I thought you were the real deal Kamala, a woke warrior , The DA of sh*tting in the street , used needles, Hobo death match , Tent City SAN FRANCISCO .

Come On Kamala Be Real . Don't Lie to your loyal voters.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

She's going to say whatever she has to in order to sway voters.

The ones going to pull the lever for her are not going to be policy wonks or ideological zealots. They are going to be "Swifties" and "current-thingers."

Which leads to a very important conversation. Should there be a standard met in order to cast a vote?

The lack of transparency and security surrounding our elections notwithstanding.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read .......

PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Kamala will just open her mouth wide and do what she has always done.....

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
lol yeah I didn't realize this was a Rant when I wrote it .....

But it totally is
My bad DTOM.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The Harris for President Campaign is mired in scripted assault lies. They can't run on an open Marxist platform can they? 😀 It would be unconstitutional.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It was not long ago that Donald Trump was backing the Clintons, a Democrat, hated the idea of guns, and was very much pro choice. People change.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
It was not long ago that Donald Trump was backing the Clintons, a Democrat, hated the idea of guns, and was very much pro choice. People change.

you seem confused .

Donald Trump is not a Republican nor a Conservative and he's never claimed to be . Take a close look at his policies . Though I would like you to point out Donald Trumps specific ideals before he ran for POTUS .

Kamala Harris just two weeks ago was as Radical as she has ever been . Now she is flip flopping on every single Ideal she has ever had .

Please open your eyes .
edit on 31-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Where is Kamala's published platform of policy? Or is it all Bullet Points with 5 multiple choices for each point? 😊

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Donald Trump is not a Republican nor a Conservative and he's never claimed to be .

Excuse me, what?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Donald Trump is not a Republican nor a Conservative and he's never claimed to be .

Excuse me, what?

Go ahead.

Find a single Instance where Donald J Trump claims to be a Republican or Conservative.

He Ran in 2016 as a Republican because the Democratic party had gone waaaaaaaaaaay far Left. His Ideals and Platform are not lined up with the Traditional Republican Platform that came before him.

The RNC supported him because he could win.

The man is still very much a 1990's Democrat .

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Where is Kamala's published platform of policy? Or is it all Bullet Points with 5 multiple choices for each point? 😊

Pretty sure her only talking point is Donald Trump.

The rest of her platform will be smoke and mirrors,
with a massive dose of gaslighting.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Excuse me, what?

Go ahead.

Find a single Instance where Donald J Trump claims to be a Republican or Conservative.

He Ran in 2016 as a Republican because the Democratic party had gone waaaaaaaaaaay far Left. His Ideals and Platform are not lined up with the Traditional Republican Platform that came before him.

I think you just broke the Bot.

Nobody remembers Reagan...

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Excuse me, what?

Go ahead.

I think you just broke the Bot.

Nobody remembers Reagan...

Yeah Reagan was only the Greatest POTUS of Modern Times no reason to find him or his policies relevant

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Per standard DNC playbook. Lie and then Lie and then Lie again. And once you are done with the third lie, make sure and lie again. Actually, just lie every time and save yourself the trouble. As you know, there is a media that will comply with your lying. Lying is the new "it" thing.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Go ahead.

Took 10 seconds.

“When you get down to it, I am a conservative person. I am by nature a somewhat conservative person,”

Why do you think the heritage foundation worships the ground that he walks on?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The Left votes on feelz.

Kamala is being pushed as being the first woman of color, not on her past record or policies. They've gone out of their way to create a whole new persona for her and denying she was ever in charge of the border, when there is video proof of Joe and the MSM calling her Border Czar countless times.

Kamala is going to champion whatever cause sounds good this week and then on to something else, while her voters forget what last weeks agenda was.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

Some of you really need to grow up.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Go ahead.

Took 10 seconds.

“When you get down to it, I am a conservative person. I am by nature a somewhat conservative person,”

Why do you think the heritage foundation worships the ground that he walks on?

That's right I do recall this . Interesting thing though .

He said this in defense of himself . Because the entire field of Republicans in 2016 claimed Trump was no True Conservative.

Why do you think that is ? Why would they claim such a thing ?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: xuenchen

Pretty sure her only talking point is Donald Trump.

The rest of her platform will be smoke and mirrors,
with a massive dose of gaslighting.

All Kamala needs to talk about is Project 2025 and the GOPs adoption of the Heritage foundations' plan for America.

edit on 1-8-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join