It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Autoworkers Union endorses Harris for president

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

You're in a good union, they've had lots of fights they've won in the last few years, particularly during and after the pandemic.

Actually I have two dues memberships to pay for. SAG and IATSE....& hopefully a 3rd.

www.dga.org...

Iv'e been above the line for a couple of years now as 2ndAD on a few shows and should qualify for the Directors guild soon.

I don't know about other industries but my Union memberships have a fantastic health and retirement plan...I feel my dues are money well spent. I know the rightwing likes to label union people as all libs but even on my IATSE crew there are a few conservatives and we can have great discussions...... Unlike the name calling snark fest on ATS, but its lost the impact it once had, so it's all good, although I have been the recipient of some very clever insults in the past; now they just repeat the same thing over and over.

edit on 1-8-2024 by lilzazz because: i wanted to

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
huh?
edit on 1-8-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
a reply to: Mahogani

Interesting. How many of those "over a million members" will actually vote for Harris?

Union Members Can Vote ANYWAY they Want in a Voting Booth with Curtains . Freedom if Grrrrrrrrrrreat !

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join