It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Twerk for Votes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
Hulk hogan is one nasty human being. He ain't the positive anti bullying guy from the A Team.

Pretty sure Hulk Hogan wasn't on the A Team TV show.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Meg Thee Stallion - worth more than all of them combined and creating more jobs

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: tarantulabite1

OMG! LMAO

Please tell me that isn't a real ad?

Feels like it kinda has to be a parody, but the Left is really hard to lampoon these days. They're so bat# that even if it is a parody, something like it will be done for real in the near future. Babylon Bee has a whole section of their site dedicated to satirical jokes that the Left later did for real.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: matafuchs

So you acknowledge the rich create jobs?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Remember when you guys tried to do the same thing with Obama when he had all the celebrities appearing at his events? How did that work out for you?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

And they destroy jobs. And they underpay workers. And they overpay themselves.

History has shown us a prosperous middle class is more beneficial to the economy than a prosperous upper class. L

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Remember when you guys tried to do the same thing with Obama when he had all the celebrities appearing at his events? How did that work out for you?

If celebrities made a difference, Hillary would've won in 2016. Obama would've won his elections regardless.

But keep thinking the most sheltered, privileged people on the planet being behind your candidate means they're gonna help the little guy.

This is what child psychologists call magical thinking. As I pointed out in another thread, our society is structured so people like you can go well into adulthood chronologically without ever having to develop an adult's thinking.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1
a reply to: 5thHead

The Sh!tshow That Is Kamala Harris Hits A New, Hilarious Low - Video - This pro-Kamala ad memed itself, it's that absurd.

LOL, what's a "woman"? Should we ask KBJ?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   

And they destroy jobs. And they underpay workers. And they overpay themselves.

History has shown us a prosperous middle class is more beneficial to the economy than a prosperous upper class. L

so Meg Thee Stallion's is a horrible person who will destroy the middle class and underpay workers? Seems silly to promote in one post, then bitch in the next. But then, you rarely make sense when you are all pissed off and angry you are a democrat and you know deep down how wrong they are.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I've said it before .. you really need to back up your statements with credible sources. I come along behind you and debunk you quite often.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here's an interesting take...........

edit on 5310315America/Chicagopm31 by 5thHead because: 🧓

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I've said it before .. you really need to back up your statements with credible sources. I come along behind you and debunk you quite often.

Getting debunked is the #1 pastime of leftists these days.

Unfortunately their lies work a lot though. On social media, they lie, and by the time someone debunks it, a bunch of young voters will have seen the lie and will never see the debunking.

Democrat journalists pioneered this strategy. Their activists took note.
edit on 31-7-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

No. She is not. KId Rock alone is worth upwards of 150 million. Other than Rose the rest clock in around where Megan is and have been around a long time. Lots of investments and business/etc. All very comfortable for 'decades' not years.

Tell me where the Stallion is in about 4 years. She already broke one contract and she is now damaged goods in the eyes of many labels. There is rich and there is wealthy. She is rich but when you are worth 30 million and buy a 7 million dollar home it will not last

What they did, with the dancing and lyrics, was wrong. It was in no way presidential. Rap Music and Ebonics pissed off alot of POC's on X. A lot.

So, Kamala brings music and sexualization and no message. See you at the debates.....

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Threadbarer

No. She is not. KId Rock alone is worth upwards of 150 million. Other than Rose the rest clock in around where Megan is and have been around a long time. Lots of investments and business/etc. All very comfortable for 'decades' not years.

Tell me where the Stallion is in about 4 years. She already broke one contract and she is now damaged goods in the eyes of many labels. There is rich and there is wealthy. She is rich but when you are worth 30 million and buy a 7 million dollar home it will not last

What they did, with the dancing and lyrics, was wrong. It was in no way presidential. Rap Music and Ebonics pissed off alot of POC's on X. A lot.

So, Kamala brings music and sexualization and no message. See you at the debates.....

Some of them still think Biden won the last debate...

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It was a Masterpiece.

That’s about the worst cRAP I’ve ever heard. I can’t even call it music🤮

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Surprised? I'm not. All you have to do is see who the heroes are by and large in the Black community, (if you wanna call it that, personal I don't see it.)

I've heard this behavior has its roots in African tribal dance, or at least that's one way to justify hedonism I suppose.🙄

They traded people that truly matter for hustlers, pimps, whores, criminals, drug dealers, gang members, thugs, thugs in jail, etc. You know, the only best a society can produce.

They put these wastes of human life on a pedestal and praised and glorified not only them but whatever they did "to get that money", AND STILL DO.

Essentially, we have an entire generation of created narcissistic sociopaths and I'm quite positive there's really nothing that can be done. Be vigilant and aware out there because they are having kids as well that'll be just as bad or worse than the parents.

Hopefully one day it might turn around. Only problem is, you gotta WANT it to turn around. Currently, those that do are outnumbered by those dragging the whole thing to hell.

I don't have a solution other than ensuring my own safety and the safety of my circle. What else are you going to do if it's more popular to be bad than good, and it's actually encouraged and rewarded!!?

Not much. Be safe.
edit on 31-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Just to further illustrate my point:
m.youtube.com...

Why isn't the MSM called racist for over reporting black crime? They're obviously picking on the black community, right? I've read it on numerous forums that this type of repetitive reporting is an attempt to corrupt the image of black people.

Does anyone else believe that?🤷🏻

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Probably, Killary, she's known for being one to do such often.

Literally just political whores, that's all they are.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Twerk or quirk for votes, hmm...I pick twerk with added doses of joy and laughter.
edit on q00000043831America/Chicago2626America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

you forgot to add dumb asses

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join