It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris is Hiding

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
She's probably off with speech and behavior coaches trying to sound and behave like an adult.

When she speaks she sounds like a child speaking. Sounds like a young girl speaking at a cheer rally.

"I would be a great president because I promise to put (2) new pop machines in the lunchroom, an' I'm also gonna' get glitter dispensers in all the girl's bathrooms, oh...and we're gonna' get all new cheerleading uniforms...and who wants to eat chimichangas next year??? Not me!!! Vote for Kamala!"

edit on 8/1/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
No one, especially Democrats, should forget the reason why the presidency is in the crisis it is now, and the reason why there is such a weak Dem candidate for the next presidential election is that the Democratic National Committee blatantly manipulated their own party processes to ensure that Biden and Harris were on the ticket for the 2020 election.

The current state of the nation is the responsibility of the DNC, and the DNC alone. All of the chatter about Trump this and Trump that is low rank distraction.

Trump may be elected in November, but rather than that pout and shout, Democrats should turn with a fury upon the DNC and demand accountability and transparency for its processes and decisions. No more back room deals out of sight of 99% of the Dem Party. Anything less is a betrayal of their party, and indeed, the country as well.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There are a lot of questions about Kamalala and her
unethical dealings with Willie Brown.

Old California papers still have all of the dirt,
remember when ole Willie Brown crashed his car?

Back then, it was said he was drunk.

www.latimes.com...

Kamal chose not to prosecute him even so.

She is in hiding because her strategy is the
same as Joe Biden's when he was hiding from
the reporters, afraid to answer about his
son Hunter Biden and his laptop.

She will hide as long as she can, as much
as she can.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: network dude

They don't, but I know that it makes you guys cry that Kamala is a bigger draw than Trump.

Again the Georgia rally at Georgia State University had Quavo speak, For those who don't know Quavo is a music artist hugely popular in the ATL he spoke on gun violence and to pretend he isn't a draw in his hometown is disingenuous at best.

She also has Stacy Abrams speak as well another highly popular Atlanta politician. And again absolutely nothing wrong with rallying the troops and energizing the base, it's a smart politically savvy move, the left loves them celebrities.

Trump will be at the same location, it will be interesting to see his attendance, I suspect it will be a lot less, but it isn't his audience or his base, yet here goes Trump speaking there anyway, in a county where he is under indictment no less.

Migos rapper Quavo, who has been working with Harris on gun violence in the wake of the death of Takeoff, and Morehouse graduate Tyler Greene introduced Vice President Kamala Harris at the Georgia State Convocation Center in Atlanta on July 30, 2024

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The semi basement campaign has one of her personalities missing. šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think Kamala has zero chance to win. She will be humiliated. Eventually the msm will stop protecting her and she will be nothing but a footnote.

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown admitted in 2020 to an extramarital affair with Kamala Harris.
Brown also admitted to giving Harris her firstĀ officialĀ state job.

In a short article in theĀ San Francisco ChronicleĀ Brown admitted to the extra-marital affair and to appointing Harris to two state commissions.

Mistress Kamala
edit on 2-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You mean Joe Kamala ? 😆

Cheers

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Blimey. Seems that HDS is now a thing!

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

lol, and itā€™s weird too.

Seems like Iā€™m seeing Harris at some live event every day. Every single day.
So sheā€™s obviously not hiding.
If the raindrops (snowflakes having a meltdown) choose this path to go down.
I donā€™t feel itā€™s going to work out very well, itā€™s tired, old, and yesā€¦.weird.

If itā€™s just about having a press conference, Iā€™d assume that will be forthcoming with her VP pick announcement.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

I donā€™t feel itā€™s going to work out very well, itā€™s tired, old, and yesā€¦.weird.

If itā€™s just about having a press conference, Iā€™d assume that will be forthcoming with her VP pick announcement.

Yeah ok.
Teleprompter rallies without any hard questions about her plan to fix the disasters her and Joe caused.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: spacedoubt

Yeah ok.
Teleprompter rallies without any hard questions about her plan to fix the disasters her and Joe caused.

Ok I see what you are saying.
What would be the advantage of her saying that her and Joe created ā€œdisastersā€ that need to be fixed ?
Is that a good campaign strategy ?

And if so, where is the Mexican check for the wall? That also appears to be a failure of a previous administration, among of failures of the same old weird dude. Who somehow managed to find a dude weirder than him, to run as a partner.

Also do you think that her opponent had a decent showing at his appearance with the black journalists ?
Or do you think he showed up because someone told him it ended with a BJ.
Now that, was a disaster.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

He showed up because he was invited. He showed up unlike the two on the left who were also inviited.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Iā€™m pretty happy that he showed up!
Him and his one note fiddle solo.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Yes. He was advised that he'd likely be facing an ambush and/or terse questions. He chose to attend. He didn't choose to phone it in like Ms. Harris, or become MIA like President Biden. He has sand. He listened, and responded, right there in person on live tv.

I bet you wish your side had that kind of sand.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

Yes. He was advised that he'd likely be facing an ambush and/or terse questions. He chose to attend. He didn't choose to phone it in like Ms. Harris, or become MIA like President Biden. He has sand. He listened, and responded, right there in person on live tv.

I bet you wish your side had that kind of sand.

Honestly my friend, I think it was strictly strategic. To not give the man any legitimacy.
There is a debate coming up where that can happen. Which I am all for some delay if he needs it.
To rearrange Donaldā€™s ducks into a row.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join