It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird object knocks out a man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I only noticed now that the video is missing 7 seconds, when the man enters the house the clock shows 18:57:53 and then jumps to 18:58:00. As the man only reappears at 18:58:05, the time between him entering the house and falling is 12 seconds.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
I only noticed now that the video is missing 7 seconds, when the man enters the house the clock shows 18:57:53 and then jumps to 18:58:00. As the man only reappears at 18:58:05, the time between him entering the house and falling is 12 seconds.

or a kill drone! or aliens dont like him!
small aliens.

but no brake in time with the thing and the hit, fall.
it is odd that it starts from the sment mixer at the back of the car.

edit on 1-8-2024 by Scratchpost because: aliens

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I believe this is exactly what happened. Just coincidence.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
No "unbelievable speeds" observed. No unbelievable anything observed. Just a guy entering a door. Then a "bug" in the frame.
Also, missing footage. Smells of tuna.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Real footage or not these entities do have the power to move things like people. From experience they use something like magnets of opposing forces to get to you. One can try and fight the magnets yet it can be futile, these things are strong

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I dont think there is mystery to that, it is most likely cut to make the video shorter - or rather, the part pre 18:57:53 is just there to establish the man going into the house. That is how it comes off to me at least.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:11 AM
link   
whatever it is appears to come from around the back of the cement mixer, there's a little blip behind and to the right slightly before that, which could be a reflection of something else, or it could be 'x' coming from behind the car? I'm not sure it's a bug near the camera, as it appears from behind the cement mixer. I'm not sure where it goes to... it does look like the man falls backwards, and leaves one leg on the step and his other leg flops over and off the step. The white thing left on the step could be his other shoe... or the thing itself?
not sure on this one, could well be CGI.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontTrois
I dont think there is mystery to that, it is most likely cut to make the video shorter - or rather, the part pre 18:57:53 is just there to establish the man going into the house. That is how it comes off to me at least.

I don't think there's a mystery either, but it changes slightly our perception of the events.

If we take the video as we see it, it looks like the man falls just after entering the house, but if we consider that there are 7 missing seconds between the time he enters the house and the time falls back then we know that something could have happened in those 7 seconds and the man didn't fall immediately after entering the house.

Just that.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JPRCrastney
whatever it is appears to come from around the back of the cement mixer, there's a little blip behind and to the right slightly before that, which could be a reflection of something else, or it could be 'x' coming from behind the car? I'm not sure it's a bug near the camera, as it appears from behind the cement mixer.

That's the problem with not having a size reference for the "object".

If it was something recognisable we could think "I see it's just a bug close to the camera" or "I see it's a drone coming from behind the cement mixer).

The only thing we can be sure of is that whatever it was it was between the ground and the camera, the exact distance from the camera can only be speculation.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Looks and moves just like an orb that I saw once. However, whats kind of weird is...in the side of the car...there is a reflection that begins (just before the orb pops around the corner) and then the reflection TRAILS the orb....it could be a vehicle in the distance headlights....moving same direction orb was....or it could be some kind of source or something to do with the object.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hydr0cannibal

That's why I think the "object" may be a reflection on the camera cover, some cameras have a round cover over them that could easily catch a reflection that was also caught by the car.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hi all,

Correct me if I am wrong. The guy in the video slid from the stairs down in cartoonish manner. He literally did slide down like he is liquid or something. One can recall same mock in tom and Jerry Disney episodes. Or I am getting blind?
His fall from the stairs down was unnatural. No?

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DaydreamerX

I don't think it was, I think his body behaves naturally for someone that was unconscious, giving that "doll" effect.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

a reply to: DaydreamerX

I don't think it was, I think his body behaves naturally for someone that was unconscious, giving that "doll" effect.

I will have to look at this event once more, or may be I won't....coz we both know that video is total bs, right? Some fabricated stunt and pretty lame at that.

I do believe in supernatural to some extent, but....hey, I mind my opinion, that's all.

cheers)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join