It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird object knocks out a man

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Another South/Central American thread, this one from Columbia.

Man walks into his house. UAP/orb comes flying towards house. It swerves curving in a C hitting the man and propelling him at unbelievable speed backwards, off his pouch, and into front of his vehicle.

Don’t think Bird, bat or bug could hit him so hard as to expel him backwards (and knock him unconscious) at such incredible speed.

He ended up in the hospital with 24 stitches.

I found it on Twitter, I will post both Twitter and Reddit threads on this.

So this happened a few days ago in my hometown in Colombia. A really fast and strange object knocked a man down to the floor thru the stairs. He had 24 stitches at the hospital. I wouldn't classify this as an orbe as some my friends think neither an animal, what do you guys think?

Posting in this forum as I think it is orb/drone so a UAP not paranormal IMO.

Sun
Dailymail

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
how come he went backwards from the way he was hit, surely at that speed with object behind him, he would have been propelled into the house ?

Would like to see corridor crew cover it on there alien/ufo videos, they know all the tricks if it is CGI

still cool video .......for now

edit on 31-7-2024 by UpIsNowDown2 because: typo probably more still

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Bug flies in front of camera as guy faints of gets decked and falls off stairs.

That's an object way closer to the camera, like inches from camera. Really opaque and overexposed. It's always in front of every other object in frame. Plus, it should knock him into the house and away laterally based on alleged path.

Llike he got "knocked the f*ck out" from inside the house as a bug flew by. Coincidence.
edit on 31-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

It is flying towards house, curves at last second in a backwards C or J shape and hits the man expelling him backwards.

What strikes me, is how fast he is expelled backward.

CGI always possible in this day and age but looks real to me for now.

No clue what object is. Road is 1300 feet away according to one source. I’ve seen rocks curve but not to this extent…

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Possible but I don’t think so.

Possible he was pushed or hit from something inside the house and bug coincidently flew by at exactly right time… but that’s long odds.

Hope we get more info on this on. Even the newspapers know little more.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't know...my problem is that I have seen too many incredible security footage videos which I learn later on are just clips from some unknown to us Chinese or Cambodian film or TV show but they "take the piss" out of half the world, as the Brits say, making everyone fall for it. I think I used that line correctly at least...

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

What gets me is the object going in front of whatever that chair/table frame thing is, and in three dimensions, the curve would need to be a sharp left turn of the object towards the porch from a lateral position. It needs to curve around all objects in frame and hit him from the side. So physics vs. what video evidence suggests the path of the object should be is wrong.

It should knock him into the house and away from the camera.

Drunk guy has drunken things happen, mosquito takes the fall?
edit on 31-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Was the guy coming from the Bar or a party? Yeah, I know people who would invent a flying saucer attacking them if they fell off the porch when they were wasted.

Ihave seen ball lightning once, it can move fast like that.

A guy I know witnessed it go through his basement block coming from the first floor patio door I think, then coming down the steps, then blowing apart the block where the power was going through to the garage where it blew apart the meter and seered the wall in the garage. He was in the basement at the time. He said it was very white but did not really glow. He explained to me what he saw and showed me the damage to his basement.
edit on 31-7-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I’m thinking hoax. Why does the girl walk up with what looks like phone/camera in hand, but the really fishy part is if you scrub back and forth it looks like their reflection/ light in the car window before moving towards the fall guy.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It's a neat video but the way he falls backwards really doesn't make any sense. He walked into the house so how could this item knock him straight outta the house onto the ground? Just doesn't make sense.

I'm gonna say he tripped backwards or someone pushed outta the house out of view of the camera, probably tripped/loss balance and fell backwards though. So they review the footage because it was funny and notice that a bug Flys by the camera at the exact split second he falls and some says "it looks like an orb knocked you down we should run with it".

They decide to run with it and the guy either got the cut when he fell or someone hit him after the fact to make the footage even better that the "orb" hit him really hard.

We be good to see the another minute or two after this to see and hear what the people say when they help this man up that would really tell the story truthfully to see their real reactions after the fact. Either they laugh and say "you dumb ass you tripped" or they freak out and say "omg did you see that orb? It knocked u on ur ass"

Just my opinion because I can't understand how he fell backwards when he was in the house and the "orb" hit him from the side/behind, if it was an orb at all but I'm thinking it was a bug

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Texastruth2
I’m thinking hoax. Why does the girl walk up with what looks like phone/camera in hand,

Ummm probably because people always have phones in their hand, especially after getting out of a car, when they are walking up to someone's door to visit. Someone holding a phone in their hand hardly makes the video a hoax even though i do believe it is exaggerated

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I placed the video on the slowest speed and to me, the man looks like he is the one flying and flies into the door, bouncing off the door and ending between the steps and the car. Weird...

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Was the guy coming from the Bar or a party? Yeah, I know people who would invent a flying saucer attacking them if they fell off the porch when they were wasted.

Ihave seen ball lightning once, it can move fast like that.

A guy I know witnessed it go through his basement block coming from the first floor patio door I think, then coming down the steps, then blowing apart the block where the power was going through to the garage where it blew apart the meter and seered the wall in the garage. He was in the basement at the time. He said it was very white but did not really glow. He explained to me what he saw and showed me the damage to his basement.

Ball lightning a definite possibility.

Good thought.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

So it is a video of a dude getting hit with a drone?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Man walks into his house. UAP/orb comes flying towards house. It swerves curving in a C hitting the man and propelling him at unbelievable speed backwards, off his pouch, and into front of his vehicle.

First of all, I don't think he was "propelled at unbelievable speed", if he fell backwards down a step inside the house (he appears to lift the right foot when he enters) he would fall at that speed.

Second, the physics are wrong for the object to have hit him, the object is moving from the bottom of the screen to the top at the moment the man appears from inside the doorway, if he was hit by the object he should have been thrown against the outer door we see open.

Third, at first I thought it was a bug, but then I noticed that the movement of the "object" follows a reflex on the left side of the car against which the man falls, so now I'm more inclined for the "object" being some kind of reflection on the camera lens or cover (or both).

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Your theories are as good as anyone else’s and possible.

I think he went backwards very fast.

He was knocked out cold before he even began to fall so he was hit hard by something. Whether this object or someone or something in the house.

If it was this object it had to change direction incredibly fast, thus I call it UAP.

So non-human tech such as UAP orb or trick of camera, as you and others suggest, make most sense to me. Don’t think terrestrial object explains what we are seeing.

One person claimed (who knows how credibly) he has no memory of event. Which makes sense with incredible blow to head. Hope he regains memory and we get answer. Would like to see this on that History show that analyzes these things and gets more background.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Another total fake from the current UFO show.

He is obviously drunk or drugged, he walked through the door, someone inside pushed or kicked him out...he fell. Happens a lot with drunk and druggies.

The object appears from the round thing behind the car, has no reflection in the car, then disappears.
Yet, you can see all the car lights on the nearby road, reflected onto said car.
Total waste of time.
Of course, some people will defend it.......

edit on 31-7-2024 by gort69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2024 by gort69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I've seen many unexplainable light balls small and some bigger seen on my doorbell at night infrared footage.

Even recorded some slow movers , never seen or heard those things harm anyone. I think its a coincidental circumstance that those two different actions coming together, I also lean to that man having an accident?

If it's an unknown maybe spiritual entity taking revenge upon this man , he must have done something very wrong

If it's none of both I would suggest to hire this pitcher immediately

edit on 0b55America/ChicagoThu, 01 Aug 2024 08:38:55 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 01 Aug 2024 08:38:55 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
To me... it looks like his wife knocked him out with a flying frying pan, she probably found out he was cheating on her.
edit on 42084231am312024Thu, 01 Aug 2024 08:42:40 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

if you watch at .25 speed from the 8 sec mark to the 11 sec mark. what ever it is just appears from right beside / in front the thing that is behind the car, then flies towards him. it looks white.

then when he falls it still appears to be there with him at his feet, and then falls hits him on the head on then on the ground in front of the car with something black. i suppose it could be his shoe cause they look white, there is also something white left on the steps in front of the door, hard to say.

first thought was boomerang. but that doesn't explain what ever it was just appearing beside/ in front of the thing behind the car and not being seen moving before it got to the thing behind the car.
edit on 1-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join