It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cinecred Help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Morning all, this may be a bit out of most here's wheelhouse....

I am finishing up a project for a live streamed performance tomorrow, giving credit where credit is due.

I have my spreadsheet done, and when I run my preview, everything looks great! (Just goes to show sound guys can do almost anything!:devil

However, I have a question:

How do I change the back ground color from black to transparent? I would like the credits to roll as the stage is emptying...over the shot of the stage.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I don't know that particular program, but I did a search and apparently it is an option you choose during the export process. So, I'm assuming you can't preview it with a transparent background.

Grounding Color
This setting defines the background color of the entire sequence. If you need a transparent background for manual compositing, that option is available upon export provided the respective format supports transparency.

cinecred.com...

If that doesn't work, then I believe you can underlay an image in place of the coloured background... so, you would need a static picture of your stage.

Hope that helps and Break a leg with the project!

edit on 31/7/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Thanks for the fast reply, I am digging around now to find the settings.

Do you recommend a different program?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Nope, sorry. Last time I did rolling credits for an amateurish video was over a decade ago with some free program that ran on Win98. It wasn't specific for doing credits, so a lot of text to type out and then animate.

I like how this program uses spreadsheets as the source... much easier to edit.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This might be too basic of a program for your needs but Ive seen it done on Canva videos. They have a free trial.... might be worth a look

www.canva.com...

Rolling credits at the end of a video how to

I see that you're currently on the Home page and you're interested in creating rolling credits at the end of a video. To do this, you'll need to be in the Editor page of a Video document. Here's how you can create your rolling credits:

From the Home page, click on Create a design and select Video.

Once you're in the Editor page, add a new page for your credits at the end of your video.

Add the text for your credits and format it as you wish.

Select the text box you've just created.

From the editor toolbar, select the Animate icon. Animation options will show on the side panel.

Select Create an Animation.

Select and drag the text box to create your rolling credits animation.

Choose your preferred movement style and adjust the speed accordingly. You can also toggle the Orient element to Path.

Select Done to save your animation.

Remember, animations will play on a loop when you present or play your video. Enjoy creating your video with Canva!

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I will say, this is a free program.

And it is phenomenal! It has been so easy to do what i not only needed, but how i wanted to do it look wise, also.

It took maybe 10 minutes to figure most of it out. The question i had here was an easy one, actually. It was my ignorance on some of the terms. Once i researched the info I didn't know, the rest was cake.

The one thing i did, was not only save a copy of the first spreadsheet that came up, but to print it so i could see the spreadsheet i was working on and have a reference for how they did it.

@putnam6:

Thank you.

Once this project is done, i will check the one you sent. But in all honesty, this one is very user friendly and always free. (Except for the real time spyware from our friendly government....jk) So anything else may be a tough sell.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Ok, glad you got it sorted.

Unfortunately, apart from high-end graphics editors and 3D/animation software, it's a free-for-all for the rest of the developers to what they call their tools and features. Reconciling terminology across multiple programs is usually the most difficult thing to learn.

new topics

top topics

join