It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afterlife exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I believe that deads are in the coffs and enough
But lot of theories say that dead people are only in another age ..if they choose this …or hell and heaven…setupped on a future reality..
Reborn is real but if lucky the person could decide everything…-but for lot of people there is that they will surf always around the same peoplee for centuries
what is your afterlife?
edit on 31-7-2024 by joy36k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   
When it comes to what exactly makes conciseness, still a bit hazy. What if a part of it links back into some greater collective? In some ways we are all the same.

As for what exactly happens when it is time to die, I don't know. Lots of theories, few facts, find out when it's my turn to go.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   
When we die I would imagine it’s just like it was before we existed. we are nothing, gone, no longer in existence, call it transcendence, call it super position call it the abyss call it heaven. You have returned to the primordial probabilities.

But being gone and not existing is not the end. For you came from nothing once and you can come from nothing again. Anything and I mean anything that’s ever happened has a chance of happening again. So because you are here now then who is to say you can be here now….again.

An endless cycle of the universe trying to come to terms with itself one life at time.
a reply to: joy36k

edit on 31-7-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
"Talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time. So, when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time..."

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Earth is just a waiting room.

The other place is IT.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea2
"Talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time. So, when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time..."

Is that you Kamala???

I sometimes ponder what it'll be in the end. I hope there's an afterlife, but I'm not convinced. How can you be honestly? Believing hard enough doesn't make things turn into fact, although I'd wager that with enough delusion one can come to erroneously treat belief as fact.

Logically, when the brain ceases, all communication and connections are severed from the senses and that's the end of the show.

Not sexy, nor romantic, but I think it's important to start there and explore further rather than the other way around. IMO.

new topics

top topics

join