It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysterious window 3 in the Trump shooting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

They'd have to release the body of Thomas Crooks to his parents so he's dead even if he wasn't the rooftop shooter. Did they off him before or on site, I don't know. But Maxwell Yearick WAS the rooftop shooter and he's dead, shot by the SWAT sniper. He's going to never surface again, it will be a mystery or they'll dump his body and say it was a suicide or unsolved homicide and it was nowhere near Butler PA when he died.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

The guy with gauges in his ears, in the body had no signs of earlobe gauging?
edit on 1-8-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Great analysis , not acting when citizens clearly point out the shooter on the roof , smells beyond conspiracy the FBI not answering questions reminds me of the whole Comey ,Epstein island raid , Hunter laptop thing , and now actual assassination attempts runs deep

How can you ever protect your king

Only God can and luckily he did but for how long ?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Owlwatcher

They'd have to release the body of Thomas Crooks to his parents so he's dead even if he wasn't the rooftop shooter. Did they off him before or on site, I don't know. But Maxwell Yearick WAS the rooftop shooter and he's dead, shot by the SWAT sniper. He's going to never surface again, it will be a mystery or they'll dump his body and say it was a suicide or unsolved homicide and it was nowhere near Butler PA when he died.

Why? Also theres no good proof its Yearick. Yearick must have huge holes in his ears for his big ass ear rings, in the picture of the shooters dead body you dont see those holes.

Lets stick with the things we know for certain; the USSS knew there was a serious threat and they didnt take Trump off stage...

All these theories only serve the Democrats and FBI. They can use these stories to lump them together with the very valid criticism and call everything ghost stories.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Have done an update to the victim locations. The reasons can be found at Link.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The following images are from the @realdjstew724 video about 30-60 seconds before the shooting starts. It is taken from a position just off to the side of window #3 while laying on the ground.

View North

View East

View West

It shows that the crowd has been kept away from stopping in between window #3 and Trump. In the video, Stewart does complain about the excessive security trying to keep the people out of the area with a closer view of Trump. Steward did push back to these directions as they do seam petty and unreasonable on the surface with the situation.

In hindsight, was there foreknowledge of this event motivating this security directive? Was there an undisclosed team behind window #3 wanting to keep line of sight to Trump open?

With building 6 in question, the following video starts a few minuets after the shooting. Time is uncertain, 5 min estimate. It was not part of the first group of security breaking down the fences to get there.

Bodycam Footage from Moments After Trump Assassination Attemp

These images show three Police and one Secret Services inside the building when the ESU team arrive some minuets after the shootings. There is a long hallway down the middle of the building with only window #1 visible from the doorway. The other windows are roomed off. This ESU team then go to the body on the roof.
edit on 4-8-2024 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Ok. If you’re trying still at the 2nd nonexistent shooter at Trump, the actual bullet trajectories are all wrong for your window. It still didn’t have a clear shot at Trump because of the people in the bleachers. And it’s not supported by the audio.

edit on 4-8-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Ok. If you’re trying still at the 2nd nonexistent shooter at Trump, the actual bullet trajectories are all wrong for your window.

Maybe? Have not seen enough evidence to put it beyond reasonable doubt at this time. Hopefully I am wrong, already made a few mistakes, can live with making a few more. Hopefully the FBI will be more candid about events one day that all matches up. Maybe further investigation will just get sealed up for generations still asking questions?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

This was posted for you form your own video explaining this.

Literally pointing back to the shooter.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

7 seconds before 1st shot:

This specific set of frames, what this looks like to me. Is maybe somebody ran that video thru an AI filter, that "cleans up" the image, but inevitably ends up drawing little details that are not correct in the background and sometimes changing (what it considers) to be minute details of the picture.

I have an AI program that I can run pictures and video thru and it "enhances" them. It will make it kind of upscaled from 1080p to 4k. But it inevitably adds weird details and artifacts that werent there before.

This kinda looks like that to me. But thats my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The problem is that window 3 is almost in line with the the position Crooks was in. You can't get the yellow line of what you propose as the 1st shot.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The problem is that window 3 is almost in line with the the position Crooks was in. You can't get the yellow line of what you propose as the 1st shot.

For a brief explanation of why I have removed the yellow line in the latest update, I have not found anyone injured in the bleachers that fits the yellow line. A full explanation of why can be found here.

With how window 3 does line up with the position of Crooks and those injured does put it on the suspect list at this time.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hydr0cannibal

This specific set of frames, what this looks like to me. Is maybe somebody ran that video thru an AI filter, that "cleans up" the image, but inevitably ends up drawing little details that are not correct in the background and sometimes changing (what it considers) to be minute details of the picture.

With the -7 sec images, maybe there is some resolution/reflection type noise going on in some of the image? Where the top part of the blinds have been pulled down in other windows also has some image problems in some places. The red hue coming through the window is distinctly different from the other windows. How this red hue intensifies in the -6 sec, then the flashing lights at +10 sec indicates something in going on in this room at the time of the shooting.

In working with these images, they have been kept at the same resolution from @realdjstew.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That also eliminates the need for a second shooter.

The only reason for there to be a second shooter would be to insure a kill shot.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The only reason for there to be a second shooter would be to insure a kill shot.

Whatever the situation was, it is looking a lot more complex as audio and visual evidence of suppressed gunfire emerges in the mix of all the shots going on that day.

Multiple Shooters? | John Cullen & Clay Martin (TPC #1,538)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Sounds of gunfire doesn't mean lead was actually flying through the air.

If someone fired blanks inside the building, the window is irrelevant. They didn't need to have a good view of Trump because they were not actually shooting at him.

The only reason for a second shooter would have been a DS sniper insuring the kill shot. The fact that it didn't happen is what makes me think it wasn't the DS behind the event.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   
"Zapruder film" of the Trump shooting posted

Skeptical Actuary has also done an analysis of the Stewart film looking at window 3.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Just seen some NEW videos

'Don't pull up your head, he is right there': Bodycam shows police response to Trump shooter

The Plot To Ass*ssinate Trump Thickens! Was This Man Behind The Trump Rally Shooting???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join