It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysterious window 3 in the Trump shooting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
a reply to: kwaka
You’re just kind of digging yourself into a hole.

Well, here is a rabbit hole here that does go deep...

It started in verifying the facts around the recent Trump shooting: Shooting Audio Visual Analysis, Butler, PA.

Then the videos by David J Steward or @realdjstew724 got released: Extended cut of the Trump Rally in Butler, PA on 07/13/24 #trump #trumprally #butler #butlerpa #butlertrumprally #nightmare

Chris Martenson goes over this video with his ongoing analysis:

As for what I have found when going over it in my analysis, something very strange indeed. When looking at the bullet trajectory, the ground floor windows of building 6 are highly suspect. After going through all the frames, rotating, moving and cropping, the following results are of what goes on in window 3, building 6, south side, before and after the shots take place:

The following gif animations are compiled from all the available frames when the camera is on window 3.

7 seconds before 1st shot:

5 seconds after 1st shot:

10 seconds after 1st shot:

Initial interpretation: In the lead up to the first shot the window was going through some charge up / preparation phase with the red glow and white webbing at the top of the window. After the first shot, +5sec, the window looks shattered with some minor healing taking place over the 6 frames. At +10 sec the window it fully healed again with some lights going on. Maybe it was someone inside with a flash light? Maybe it is part of the window healing finalization process?

Anyone else have any better ideas on this window 3 mystery? Why such a mysterious thing as an attempt on a ex/running president is made?

AGR is American Glass Research. Have they been working on some kind of self healing glass technology? Did the refraction index of this exotic material throw off the sniper enough to miss Trump? Anyone one with any insights or comments on this mystery?

A summary of the evidence to consider window 3 suspect:

edit on 31-7-2024 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   

You are saying they have made some magic self healing glass that is in a window that doesn't look like it opens and someone shot without opening the window? And all this miraculously happens within a few video frames?

I think the alarm tape is a pretty good indication that they are concerned about someone breaking into those windows. Doesn't seem self healing to me.

Self healing from a crack, possibly. Self healing from a gunshot, not likely.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   

“Self healing”? Here’s the best still I could get from the @realdjstew video.

So, from this, it looks like a mosquito window screen that’s half raised and ripped at the top. The different states we see it in the other images is probably it just having been raised fully (at your -40s mark), with the torn parts still hanging down, and then lowered again later on.

As for the hypothesis of a 2nd shooter from that location, it looks to be too low and the wire fence is an important obstacle. Sure, you could shoot through it, but there's a high risk of hitting the wire and deviating the bullet's trajectory.

More stills from the same video below to show what I mean:

Here’s the LEO passing under the window. I reckon, he’s about 6ft and the window is probably about 9ft at its top edge.

Looking at the fence line and the view in the direction of the stage:

With the cops for scale, the fence could be about 7ft tall. So, shooting from the ground floor window, I can’t see how a shooter could clear the top of the fence without standing on something to shoot from the top half of the window, so 8ft to 9ft.

And, from ground level, there seems to be too much clutter to have a clear shot. Granted, that view is a few feet to the left of the 3rd window, but still, that would be an awkward shot.

edit on 31/7/2024 by Encia22 because: Swapped an image for a better one

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

You are saying they have made some magic self healing glass that is in a window that doesn't look like it opens and someone shot without opening the window? And all this miraculously happens within a few video frames?

There is something strange going on with window 3 at the time of the shootings. I feel nuts saying something like some self healing glass. I don't know what else to say about what the camera captured. I have not seen any of these effects from any other window or angle on that day.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

As for the hypothesis of a 2nd shooter from that location, it looks to be too low and the wire fence is an important obstacle.

You feel ok being a target with the only thing to stop a bullet is a wire fence? If a sniper cannot miss some wire 40 feet away, how are they going to hit a target 450 feet away?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

At close range, no. As the distance, shooter - fence - target, increases, I feel there is a lot of room for error. With limited shots and mission critical target, would a professional sniper risk shooting through a fence?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Evidence of tampered with video evidence?
or, if we wanna get spicy, evidence of some sort of tear in space time where perhaps in another timeline Trump was actually hit and someone has come back in time to stop it, maybe the window reacted to something ripping through space time to momentarily alter things just by a millisecond so Trump turns his head and survives?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

would a professional sniper risk shooting through a fence?

If the other option is win the patsy prize and get caught out in the open on the roof, it gives the shooter some motivation to sort it out if they want to get out alive. If there was a slight deflection going through the fence, maybe why Trump is still alive?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is my 2 cents.

2 shooters. Same rifles. When you listen to the audio, to me, it is the trigger pull of two different people.

Controlled shots...Unknown Shooter..Trump Shot at
Quick shots....Kid on Roof
Then supposed kill shots that took to long.

It is almost as if the second shooter was told to fire 'after' someone else. I could be completely wrong but the way the shots were fired has really bothered me. The first shots were aimed...the second group uncontrolled by why only 4 shots.

Why not dump the magazine? Could the rifle of the second shooter have jammed? Where are the ballistics? Autopsy results? Anything????Parent statement?

None of it makes sense to me except the fact that someone authorized the killing of a former US President.
edit on 7312024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I really doubt this one, if you follow the bullet path he would have to know he would be able to look over the stand.. seems a bit too much. And he had to shoot through a fence...

And the window cant that just be the reflection from other people who suddenly aim there phones in that direction?
edit on 31-7-2024 by ElitePlebeian2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ElitePlebeian2

And the window cant that just be the reflection from other people who suddenly aim there phones in that direction?

I have not seen any other similar effects from all the other recordings done that day on all the other windows. Only window 3 around the time of the shooting. Something strange is going on there, very suspicious.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Link

So, the story is now that Crooks fired, a local PD fired at him and THEN the Sniper team killed him. Anyone else hear this?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The sun moving with time, and the sunlight highlighting different aspects with the change of light.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Hmm..

Kwaka, circle in the above picture what window you think Trump was supposedly shot from?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

i was just going to post a screen similar that points to the window i think their talking about.

black arrow. just can see the upper left hand corner of it. if there was a shooter there they would have to be standing on something to see trump. plus with all the cops running round back and forth looking for crooks on the roof passing by it,which you can see them if you watch the video that was on x posted by matafuchs then on youtube by 727Sky in the thread below there's no way they could miss someone standing up on something looking out a window.

matafuchs thread

edit on 31-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I acknowledge the line of site from window 3 to James is blocked. As for what line of sight there is from window 3 to Corey, Trump and David is looking open.

Still trying to work out how James falls before David. Link

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Revealing How Corrupt The Secret Service Leadership Has Become - Peak Prosperity

Trump rally gunman Thomas Crooks stopped firing after local officer shot at him - LINK

edit on 31-7-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

I acknowledge the line of site from window 3 to James is blocked. As for what line of sight there is from window 3 to Corey, Trump and David is looking open.

Still trying to work out how James falls before David. Link

Sorry. Looks blocked to me.

You’re just gaslighting at this point.

With your “muzzle flash” a big nothing.

Doesn’t actually explain the downward trajectories of the bullets fired.

Makes me wonder what the point of your posts are? When the real question is why Crooks was a loose end for 90 minutes.
edit on 1-8-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   
One important question about some window magic trick to deceive and coverup a second shooter, is it even possible?

13 years ago, Autoglass developed a prototype self healing glass. It is based on a synthetic silicon compound that turns to liquid on impact and fills in the gaps.

6 years ago researchers in Tokyo found a substance called polythioureas, a semi transparent polymer that can heal its self.

More recent research have also used a peptide, a chain of amino acids to also develop a self healing transparent material.

Another question about this theory, is there a sound of broken glass hidden under the noise of the first shots? I cannot tell either way. I have come across one comment on another board where some could hear broken glass. At this time I do not know.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You’re just ridiculous at this point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join