It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Biden shows signs of Dementia and people support his pick to replace him?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: GotterDameron23
Joe Biden was pushed to drop out of the Election and one of the things people keep saying is that he has Demetia.

And we're supposed to trust that his choice for a replacement is a good choice?

What happens if it's his Dementia making him pick Kamala?

We already know what will happen if Trump wins.

Just how screwed is this country if Kamala actually wins?

he didn't make that pick, "they" did. Just as he didn't choose to exit, "they" told him he was going to exit. And don't ask who "they" is, it's much more than one guy. Obama is part of it, but I'd wager just a small part.

Find a list of the KGC and you'll find who is behind this mess.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
a reply to: chr0naut

Usually a primary care Dr would be the person doing the initial diagnosis and then refer that person to a neurologist for further treatment. I believe it says that the quacks you’re posting are all psychologist. Believe what you want but that’s not how diagnoses go. Psychologist can help with the mood swing part of the disease but they’re not the ones determining dementia. A psychologist would refer them to a PC and then a neurologist for a diagnosis. I’ve been through this with a few family members, my mom being one of them.

Trump Boasts About Acing ‘Hard’ Cognitive Test: Here’s What’s On Those Tests..

His primary care doctor thought it necessary. More than once.

Count in reverse by sevens? I bet he did it not using 'easy math', I wonder how long it took?

His primary care doctor is coddling him and observing him at rallies and interviews, he does not have to remember much, just the usual mantra 'nasty woman' and such. He gets under the radar that way.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
a reply to: chr0naut

Usually a primary care Dr would be the person doing the initial diagnosis and then refer that person to a neurologist for further treatment. I believe it says that the quacks you’re posting are all psychologist. Believe what you want but that’s not how diagnoses go. Psychologist can help with the mood swing part of the disease but they’re not the ones determining dementia. A psychologist would refer them to a PC and then a neurologist for a diagnosis. I’ve been through this with a few family members, my mom being one of them.

Trump Boasts About Acing ‘Hard’ Cognitive Test: Here’s What’s On Those Tests..

His primary care doctor thought it necessary. More than once.

No his dr did not say that, if so prove it. Trump did request one though. Why can’t you just admit when your wrong at times. Stop reading the left wing propaganda hit pieces from the msm that try and frame Trump into some dementia box and then posting like it’s some kind of truth. Doesn’t paint you in the brightest of light.

Trump insisted on taking the test and passed it with flying colors, Dr. Ronny Jackson, presidential physician, told reporters. “Many of you may have picked up on the fact that we did do a cognitive assessment,” Jackson said. “I didn’t feel it was clinically indicated,” he added. “It has been my experience that the president is very sharp and he’s very articulate when he speaks to me.”

A Cochrane Collaboration review of the test showed it detects 94 percent of people with dementia. It’s one of several quick tests that can screen people for MCI or dementia. “We picked one of the ones that was a little longer, a little more involved,” Jackson said. “It was a more difficult one of all of them. It took significantly longer to complete, and the president did extremely well on it,” said Jackson, who is a rear admiral in the Navy. Related: Trump isn't mentally ill, expert who wrote the book on mental illness says If the president had "some type of mental, cognitive issue," Jackson said, the test is sensitive enough to pick up on it. "He would not have gotten 30 out of 30 on the test," Jackson said. "So I’m very confident at this particular stage that he has nothing like that going on.”

www.nbcnews.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join