It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Biden shows signs of Dementia and people support his pick to replace him?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Joe Biden was pushed to drop out of the Election and one of the things people keep saying is that he has Demetia.

And we're supposed to trust that his choice for a replacement is a good choice?

What happens if it's his Dementia making him pick Kamala?

We already know what will happen if Trump wins.

Just how screwed is this country if Kamala actually wins?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GotterDameron23

Just shows how all the other 'important people' who endorsed his 'pick' must have 'brain disfunctions' too.
The man has been deemed mentally unfit to stand trial, yet he's perfectly fine to nominate her.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Valid question, but I would think the democrats would have another, larger, question first...how does Biden get to pick Harris at all???

The democrat voters didn't pick Harris; isn't that supposed to be how it works...the people pick the candidates they want, and then the delegates get behind who their people voted for? None of this happened for Harris.

The democrats scream things like "dictatorship" and "fascism" when they talk about the right...well, isn't this exactly what they just allowed to happen in their own party, right in front of their very eyes?

I would think the democrats would be out in the streets with pitchforks and torches over this, but instead...crickets.

Hell, they'll loot and then burn down every Target, liquor store and 7-11 in 25 major cities over a court ruling concerning one person, but when their own party allows one guy to ram the nominee down millions of people's throats...nothing, just silence.

Wow!

edit on 7/31/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: GotterDameron23
Joe Biden was pushed to drop out of the Election and one of the things people keep saying is that he has Demetia.

And we're supposed to trust that his choice for a replacement is a good choice?

What happens if it's his Dementia making him pick Kamala?

We already know what will happen if Trump wins.

Just how screwed is this country if Kamala actually wins?

he didn't make that pick, "they" did. Just as he didn't choose to exit, "they" told him he was going to exit. And don't ask who "they" is, it's much more than one guy. Obama is part of it, but I'd wager just a small part.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I think the perfect twist in this whole farce would be for Harris to pick Biden as her running mate.

Think about it. He's got 8 years experience as a Vice President and 4 years as President. That makes him more qualified than anyone else in the Democratic Party. The MSM was saying just a few weeks ago that he's sharp as a tack, at the top of his game, all those great platitudes and assurances that Biden was perfectly fit to be a President. He could help Harris bring in old, white voting demographic.

While he was President, he secured the border, lowered inflation, fought climate change, and improved the quality of life for all Americans. He brought respectability back to the office of President both at home and abroad.

Joe Biden would be the perfect choice for Vice President. And the cherry on top, Harris could make Biden her Border Czar.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom
I like your sarcasm

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Who helped coverup how far Biden’s dementia had advanced….

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

So does Trump...with couch humping Vance. Your point?

Ridiculously one sided.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You know Trump has been showing signs of dementia and geriatric decline for some time as well?

Donald Trump Dementia Evidence 'Overwhelming,' Says Top Psychiatrist

Why don't the old guys just shuffle out of the spotlight?

edit on 2024-07-31T16:02:45-05:0004Wed, 31 Jul 2024 16:02:45 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Princess Kamala seems to be Heir to the Empire, but she's only supposed to take over if Biden resigns or dies.

He's done neither.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

If Harris held up Bidens arm in victory, it would dislocate.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Trump executes using experience and wisdom. Far overshadows dementia.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   

The democrats scream things like "dictatorship" and "fascism" when they talk about the right...well, isn't this exactly what they just allowed to happen in their own party, right in front of their very eyes?

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The way I see it is the democrats get away with it because they have the msm propanda machine working 24/7. Just imagine if Trump had the msm supporting him, covering for him and blasting his political opponents nonstop.
The democrats really do project everything they are doing to their political enemies. Having said that Trump is still winning, he just beat Joe and is now working on Kamala. Who knows maybe the democrats will pull a switcharoo at the Democrat National Convention and Trump will go for the trifecta. There is no way Kamala will win and the democrat insiders know this so the game of thrones may not be settled just yet. We'll have to wait and see but Kamala is staying away from interviews or pressers for now. She's a phony and even she knows she can't win. Duck and hide is her strategy.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

You know Trump has been showing signs of dementia and geriatric decline for some time as well?

Oh jeez, Newsweek? Really? Why is it that all of you sources are extreme left wing propaganda cesspools? Trump may be getting up there in age but dementia? Nah They’ll pay these crackerjack Dr’s to say what they want them to say. Newsweek is a garbage outlet. They go out of their way to bash Trump every chance they get, not very credible at all.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Can the country file for Chapter 11?

On topic, I seriously doubt that dropping out and endorsing Harris was a one man decision.

It feels like Donald has no playbook, same ole same ole.
He should also drop out if he’s gonna party like it’s 2016.
His ear looked good though.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

I thought that he initially got voted in because of his lack of deep-stately corrupting political experience?

I suppose with dementia, he can continue to bring that 'fresh experience' indefinitely. It's always all new!

"person, woman, man, camera, TV".

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Oh jeez, Newsweek? Really? Why is it that all of you sources are extreme left wing propaganda cesspools? Trump may be getting up there in age but dementia? Nah They’ll pay these crackerjack Dr’s to say what they want them to say. Newsweek is a garbage outlet. They go out of their way to bash Trump every chance they get, not very credible at all.

His own doctors were testing him to see how far he's gone, and he boasts about it! I think that's at least evidence of very poor comprehension.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   

His own doctors were testing him to see how far he's gone, and he boasts about it! I think that's at least evidence of very poor comprehension.

When I read crap like this I have to laugh.

If he were to become president he would have to be immediately removed from office via the 25th Amendment as dangerously unable to fulfill the responsibilities of office," Dodes, who is also a distinguished fellow of the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry

Show me a clip of Trump having a dementia moment?
Yes, I’m sure he’s gotten something mixed up, they all do. Obama said he toured all 58 States on the campaign trail, lol.
Give us the link where Trump’s Dr said he had demintia. ???

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Usually a primary care Dr would be the person doing the initial diagnosis and then refer that person to a neurologist for further treatment. I believe it says that the quacks you’re posting are all psychologist. Believe what you want but that’s not how diagnoses go. Psychologist can help with the mood swing part of the disease but they’re not the ones determining dementia. A psychologist would refer them to a PC and then a neurologist for a diagnosis. I’ve been through this with a few family members, my mom being one of them.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Usually a primary care Dr would be the person doing the initial diagnosis and then refer that person to a neurologist for further treatment. I believe it says that the quacks you’re posting are all psychologist. Believe what you want but that’s not how diagnoses go. Psychologist can help with the mood swing part of the disease but they’re not the ones determining dementia. A psychologist would refer them to a PC and then a neurologist for a diagnosis. I’ve been through this with a few family members, my mom being one of them.

Trump Boasts About Acing ‘Hard’ Cognitive Test: Here’s What’s On Those Tests..

His primary care doctor thought it necessary. More than once.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join