It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acting Secret Service director testifies in Senate hearing on Trump rally shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Acting Secret Service director testifies in Senate hearing on Trump rally shooting

It's getting a tad bit heated and in just my quick first impression we are getting a complete runaround, deflection, dismissal

sounds as if whoever was on the detail is still working and isn't on leave...

I believe the acting director has integrity but hiding behind procedures and protocols

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Another half-trained smoothie. The haircut gives most of it away. 😃

Who placed this one as acting Director?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
He doesn't know HOW the rifle got up to the roof.

Nobody knows: www.breitbart.com...

Except the officials who were part of the assassination plot.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is brutal.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is brutal.

It doesn't matter, because this Congress doesn't follow up on testimonies with disciplinary actions.

I remember when the heads of Facebook, Twitter, Google were hauled before Congress and verbally pulverized?

They went back home and picked up right where they left off with censoring information.

I'm seeing stories about Zuckerberg's META and GEMINI (search engines?) not coughing up information about the Donald Trump assassination attempt, even when asked directly.

Congress didn't scare those Social Media owners one bit. These government officials aren't worried either.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

To me the most important part was at the end when Sen Peters got him to commit to having the agents that were there come in to a hearing within "days - not weeks or months" while their memories are fresh.

Hopefully some of them will have more to say than their bosses.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Thus is the world of no consequences and why we’re stepping in what we step in.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Who is Ronald Rowe, acting Dir. of the USSS?

www.secretservice.gov...

He's a desk jock. A "policy advisor". "Committee" this, "advisor" that, "managed" blah, "oversaw" blah blah..very little field experience per his SS resume. When I saw the big ring on his hand during his congressional testimony, I thought he might have been a Naval Academy "ring knocker" and former Naval or military officer steeped in combat ops. Nope...just an administrative guy with a buzz cut to 'look' the part.

REAL SS Sniper and Former Marine has some thoughts! Pulls no punches.

edit on 7/30/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I watched a tiny clip of someone questioning him and about fell off the couch with how big my eye roll was when he was fuming about him and his teams feelz.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The Secret Service Has A New Leader, Same As The Old Leader (Ep. 2295) - 07/26/2024

With the assistant Director up to their neck in this mess as well, a bad start making them the next Director. Wonder how long they last until getting called out?

From who was answering those questions, looks like someone else already. Getting the impression there might be some chair shuffling going on for a bit.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:18 AM
link   
What happened is inexcusable, regardless…. No excuses

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
I watched a tiny clip of someone questioning him and about fell off the couch with how big my eye roll was when he was fuming about him and his teams feelz.

I saw that too - he was saying something like the entire agency is "hurting" and personnel are "devastated" over the fallout from their failure then he tried to shift blame to local law enforcement.

BooHoo you piece of crap - man up and own your responsibility.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The new SS Director provides a press conference. Saying they did not about the gun before it was too late. Knew something was going on around the AGR buildings. Currently have a mission assurance program going on looking for breaches of policy. Nothing to say about the progress at this time.

A Personal Story From The Secret Service Exposes The Agency (Ep 2300) - 08/02/2024

Dan Bongino gives the management of the SS a blasting, the place needs a bath. A good clean out while it is already in a mess. He left the organization a while ago as promotions and management was based more on who you know rather than what you know.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
Thus is the world of no consequences and why we’re stepping in what we step in.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Oh, there are plenty of consequences. Severe ones, but they only apply for failure to fall into lockstep with the radical leftist agenda. And ample rewards for those who comply.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/3/2024 by yeahright because: Typo

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   
What if Biden signed off on the hit? Frustrated in how Trump got richer and more popular with the felony charges. The SCOTUS ruling of presidential legal immunity in Trump case put the 'hit' option on the table. Still not immune to the political beast when Trump lives. Biden went to his basement again after the shooting, then stepped down from the next election.

Was political pressure applied to the timing of the shots with Trumps speech to maximize trauma? If Trump did die that day, the final words of 'do you want to see something really sad, take a look at what happened'...

So a rogue faction with the US government went through the upcoming operational plans looking for a weakness. Butler, PA made for a good exploit. It only took a few important admin staff acting under presidential orders to make the changes needed for mission success.

As a State sanctioned action, the Inspector General of Homeland Security is working through this mess along with others in the presidential and congressional branches.

I don't know what the exact situation is at this time, still some doubt to work though. Maybe it is just a lone shooter? With a bike, van of explosives, drone from a car, surgically spotless home, strongly encrypted messages, looks like he is getting some help from somewhere.

Maxwell Yearick is one name doing the rounds as the shooter on the roof. On first impressions, he would make a better shot than Crooks. I don't know. If this event was a State sanctioned operation, then expect a lot of misinformation to murky the waters for anyone looking into it. For the SS to go with the lone shooter approach for now is inline with state policy as investigations continue.

As for what the NSA thinks with the communications and Space Force with the satellites? If the event was State sanctioned, then Homeland Security knows all about it. As for knowing what to do about it is the tricky part as the next election is under 100 days away. It is military culture to remain apolitical, defend the right to vote and the systems of the State.

How the next election goes will sort out the long terms implications. In the short term, keep calm and carry on. If Homeland Security is to come out and name a bunch of people as part of a presidential order, the case has to be solid. General practice with these kind of things is to put a 75 - 100 year security order and seal the records as lingering public questions remain for generations, as with JFK.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Susan Rice and Obama. Throw in Valerie Jarret and you have the trifecta of controlling behind the scenes. Joe does not know what planet he is on.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

It's getting a tad bit heated and in just my quick first impression we are getting a complete runaround, deflection, dismissal

sounds as if whoever was on the detail is still working and isn't on leave...

I believe the acting director has integrity but hiding behind procedures and protocols

Aug 6, 2024

The entire Democrat complex (MSM-GOOGLE-GOVERNMENT) are working together...

GOOGLE ADMITS TO HIDING SEARCH RESULTS RELATED TO THE SHOOTING OF PRESIDENT TRUMP LAST MONTH.

Aug 5th - Google acknowledged to House investigators that information pertaining to former President Donald Trump’s attempted assassination was inadvertently blocked from appearing in autocomplete search results because its system was “out of date,” according to a letter unveiled Monday.

The House Oversight Committee Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government revealed the findings in a letter to Sundar Pichai, the Chief Executive Officer of Alphabet, and alleged that the tech giant may be “interfering” in the upcoming election by censoring information pertaining to the assassination attempt.
More at: dailycaller.com...

Haul CEO SUNDAR PICHAI before Congress and have him explain how this "out of date" system knew every nuance of the fast-moving process that kicked Joe Biden to the curb and installed Kamala as the party nominee.

President Trump is going to need all of us to help him clean government up, and make it work FOR US.

new topics

top topics

join