It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon's Alexa Is Censoring the Donald Trump Ass ass ination Attempt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Just told me Joe Biden was Prez when I asked
(Im in the UK BTW)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Have you asked it who is running for U.S. President? (Wondering if it's a timely update issue, or true censorship)

Alexa had Border Czarmala at the top of the list of current US Presidential candidates.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Can't think of any other excuse, given Kamala's candidacy came after the assassination attempt. Good to know who the players are, this soon in the campaign season.

Do not trust Alexa, I'd disconnect it if I had it or used it.
edit on 30-7-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   

"ALEXA " .....Go to Hell

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Siri is just as Bad.
i have Jexi and she's a Bitch lol

a reply to: gortex

edit on 30-7-2024 by bluesman023 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I watched a video earlier where they searched for Trump and only got results about Kamala.

I've been noticing this a lot with Google. You type in one thing and get the absolute opposite.

Of course the opposite is always main stream brain dead group think programming.

Try searching for Bill Gates with negative words and you get results about how great he is. Even when you search specific things that you know happened you only get how great he is.

🦨

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I've been gone all day and just now catching up. I asked Alexa and go a full run down on the, the shooter the crime and several details. I know that other social media were exposed today so maybe they got their act together and stopped censoring, at least for this one issue. IDK, but she is reporting an accurate, brief synopsis of the assassination on Trump.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: yuppa

I tmight be because you seperated the way you asked. ask normally and do not seperate the words.

Lol...no, I spoke in an 'unseparated' manner.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Is there any reason for the seemingly coded 'Assassination' words in the OP title and other posts? Is this supposed to mean something? If so, I'm too dumb to get it.

Several others have used similar coded words. Going over my head.

Me so stoopid.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It's not so much the word itself...it's the word specifically being used in conjunction/context with other specific words or names in a specific sentence.

'Assassination' as a word...on it's own and/or in a different sentence...is of no concern to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
I've been gone all day and just now catching up. I asked Alexa and go a full run down on the, the shooter the crime and several details. I know that other social media were exposed today so maybe they got their act together and stopped censoring, at least for this one issue. IDK, but she is reporting an accurate, brief synopsis of the assassination on Trump.

It seems to have been corrected due to public outrage yesterday.
I asked the same thing again last evening and she/it gave me a Reuters article on the event.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
For the last year I kept asking my wife, who is going to be the next president?
She was always stuck for an answer until yesterday...."Kamala"!
It's funny how that concept never dawned on her until now.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Its AI. It probably hasn’t been updated or trained on the new dataset yet which would contain that information.

edit on 2/8/2024 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join