It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Search For Missing Six-Year-Old Girl In South East London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Police have launched an ‘urgent’ search for a six-year-old girl who has gone missing from a housing estate in Southeast London.

The girl, name Eudine, was reported missing at around 10.40pm Monday night from the Thamesmead estate in Greenwich.

Officers are "extremely concerned for her welfare".

She is described as wearing a light pink, long-sleeved set of pajamas, while also wearing a white bag with a daisy design.

"We are extremely concerned for her welfare and officers are carrying out urgent enquiries to find her.

"We're asking local people to call us straight away with any information about her whereabouts.

"If you live in Thamesmead or nearby, please check gardens, sheds and locked areas, as well as any CCTV or doorbell footage."Please call 999 if you see her or if you have any information."

Let's hope this little one is found safe and well sharpish.

Edit: By the looks of it shes been found.

At 9.44am on Tuesday, the Met said: “We are pleased to confirm that Eudine, six, who was reported missing from Thamesmead yesterday has been found safe and well.”

I bet that was one hell of a long night for the parents.

news.sky.com...
www.theguardian.com...
edit on 30-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:14 AM
link   
That's great news. What happened though? Did she sleepwalk out of her house at night?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I dont know myself.

According to my Mrs through she used to sleepwalk at that age and venture outside at night and that's in rain hail and snow.

So it could be i suppose.

Just glad the little one is ok given what transpired yesterday which granted is not related, just tragic.

Anyhoo home safe and well now.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I am trying to lessen my dose of tragic news especially where children are concerned.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
These 3 girls murdered in the United Kingdom is Tragic. Everyone thought it was a Muslim.

www.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

i think you must be mistaken, this thread is about a different event, and your link is about USA politics, suprise suprise

Harris interviews Walz, Kelly, Shapiro at her home for vice president pick

edit on 4-8-2024 by UpIsNowDown2 because: typo

top topics

join