It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass legionnaires outbreak Victoria, health department won’t disclose sites.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Our great Victorian government will not disclose sites with infected cooling towers.

How would anyone now if they should get tested prior to symptoms displaying.

At least if the state disclosed sites you would know if you were in the risk area.

This stinks.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Cavemannick

I take it a lot of people will be boiling the drinking water or that they mix with foodstuffs for a while.

Why won't they disclose the sites with infected cooling towers, and do they even know which ones are infected?

edit on 30-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That’s a good question, the only thing I can think of is the funding for the department of health has pribably been slashed due to the 180 billion dollar debt Victoria is in.

And the dept of health should have programs in place for random testing of cooling towers for pathogens.

Though in my opinion they have missed the boat on this.

Though I wouldn’t be suprised if the sites were hospitals, hence why they won’t disclose the sites.

Victoria Australia is in severe financial dire straits.

There is no money for essential services.

Though if it’s a big project connected you the CFMNEU, labor is throwing at them

This is a union that has recent been caught in corrupt activities, closely Tied to Victoria’s labour government.

Plus the air conditioning workers on site sit on the roof four a few hours doing nothing, and claim work is done and getting paid for nothing.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Health alert after sudden Legionnaires' disease outbreak in Melbourne

Victorian health authorities are racing to trace the source of a sudden outbreak of Legionnaires' disease in Melbourne as the number of people infected surges.
There are now 33 confirmed cases and a further 10 suspected cases - up from 22 and eight respectively earlier today.
Victoria's Chief Health Officer Dr Clare Looker said it was a "significant" outbreak and she expected more infected people would be identified in the coming days.

Personal Disclosure: Ugh! Wishing the sick ones a speedy recovery!

I hope they find the source of this outbreak asap and put a stop to it!

top topics

join