It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Americans Want JOE BIDEN to Resign - Would America Be in Better Hands with KAMALA HARRIS.?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Monday, July 29, 2024

President Joe Biden has admitted he's not mentally/physically fit to run for President. Biden has turned over what would have been his second term to Vice President Kamala Harris, if she can beat former President Donald Trump this coming November. At this point, most U.S. voters simply want President Biden to immediately resign the office, and turn it over to VP Harris..

A little more than half of likely U.S. voters say President Joe Biden should step down from the presidency after officially ending his reelection campaign on June 21, a new poll found.

Respondents to the Rasmussen Reports poll were asked to agree or disagree with a statement House Speaker Mike Johnson made following Biden’s decision to drop out of the presidential race: “If Joe Biden is not fit to run for President, he is not fit to serve as President. He must resign the office immediately.”‘ More than half (52 percent) of likely voters say they agree with that statement, including 36 percent who “strongly agree.” Forty-four percent say they disagree, including 31 percent who “strongly disagree.”
Continued at: www.breitbart.com...

Perhaps most people feel this way because they're worried about an enemy country or group taking advantage of President Biden's mental disabilities and handicaps?

Whatever the reason, would America be better off with Kamala Harris as U.S. President until (at least) January 20, 2025? I think so. What about you?

-WeMustCare

edit on 2972024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Personnaly, I don't think it matters; they both have the same handlers. Everything that happens between now and January 20, 2025 is already pre-planned.

Kamal doesn't have the intelligence to run the country; it doesn't take a genius to see that. She will do exactly as she's told.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Oh god no.

If Joe resigns and hands it over to Kamala, which is what I am afraid is the plan. Then you can expect a major event and the election to be "postponed".

And they wont need votes.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I don't think that matters, really. I think that they think she is a better candidate against Trump than Biden was. They would think Jojo the talking parrot would be a better candidate than Trump.

I also think that there were several Republicans who could have beaten Biden or Harris. But Trump and his voters smashed them all.

I would like to see, one, Trump release Vance from the ticket and then before naming a replacement two, step down from the nomination and toss it over to the Republican RINOS. I think a RINO would beat Harris in a landslide.

edit on 245537112024Jul2024-07-29T23:53:23-05:002320242024 by BingoMcGoof because: (no reason given)

edit on 259127122024Jul2024-07-30T00:12:59-05:00020242024 by BingoMcGoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
They're both just puppets the diffrence is the skin of the puppet lol

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Wait what?!

Joe hasn’t resigned?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:26 AM
link   

It's over, Rock..

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123
Oh god no.

If Joe resigns and hands it over to Kamala, which is what I am afraid is the plan. Then you can expect a major event and the election to be "postponed".

And they wont need votes.

But JOE BIDEN is now openly saying the evil things that he is planning. For instance, yesterday, he said Speaker of the House Mike Johnson is "DEAD ON ARRIVAL".

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

After Biden ordered the (thankfully) botched assassination of Donald Trump, Kamala would be less threatening to Republicans, and not signal to all the bad people that they can attack Americans without serious repercussions. (Like our ships in the Mideast are being attacked)
edit on 3072024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It might give her enough time to show how bad she is before committing to a decision we are stuck with for four years. It really depends on how good a puppet she is though.

It might just be enough to stop Democrats from voting for her.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

After seeing Bush Jr, Trump and Biden become president, I'm convinced that intelligence isn't required of a president.

Joe stepping down before his term was up would be great.

You'd take away the "first woman" and "first woman of color" president title that I guarantee future Democrats like AOC are going to run on. They'll either have to focus on the issues or get even more ridiculous with identity politics.

"First woman of color president has been done, let's try to elect the first trans asian Jewish president."

Also, it would give Kamala experience as president. Making her a better candidate overall.

We need better candidates.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Why resign..."push the plate way from the table"... when you're just about done "eating".

We're so screwed..I don't think months matters ...✌️
edit on 07240831America/ChicagoTue, 30 Jul 2024 09:13:08 -050013202400000008 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The Kamala Wisdom:

Biden does not resign.
Kamala: "I am Unburdened By What Has Been"

Biden resigns and Kamala fails miserably as President.
Kamala: "I am Unburdened By What Has Been"

😀😊

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Kamalala is too busy campaigning, if Joe step down as president she will take his place, but she will no be making decisions in Washington the swamp is, nothing new they been running the nation behind biden.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

I think that there were several Republicans who could have beaten Biden or Harris. But Trump and his voters smashed them all.

I would like to see, one, Trump release Vance from the ticket and then before naming a replacement two, step down from the nomination and toss it over to the Republican RINOS. I think a RINO would beat Harris in a landslide.

If Trump smashed the Republicans who could beat Biden or Harris, why wouldn't Trump also beat Biden or Harris? He certainly has good record of achievements for the country (and other nations too.).

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
Wait what?!

Joe hasn’t resigned?

Biden thinks he can implement major Supreme Court reforms before he leaves office on January 20th.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
It might give her enough time to show how bad she is before committing to a decision we are stuck with for four years. It really depends on how good a puppet she is though.

It might just be enough to stop Democrats from voting for her.

That's right. In fact, voters are already starting to see WHY Kamala was rated lower than JOE every month in every poll, and WHY America wanted nothing to do with her in the 2019 Primaries. She got less than 2% of all votes.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The acomplishment of the dynamic duo.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I Think America would be Way Better Off Without Both of Them .

edit on 30-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If you think things got worse in the last 3 or 4 years, you haven’t seen anything yet if Harris is in charge.

I saw a video clip of her stating North Korea is one of our strong allies in the Pacific. With minds like that in charge of this country, what could go wrong? She wants equal outcomes regardless of what effort you put into your job, etc, etc. That is absolutely not fair. She doesn’t care. I thought communism always promised something similar and everyone always has a whole lot less unless they were the dictator in charge. Unfortunately you often get what you deserve and if enough people think she will make things better through whatever delusions they have, you will know this country has been ruined.

She wants to give rights to illegal aliens and give them jobs. If I was President I might allow them to work and pay taxes if they were not committing any felonies but not to vote nor get any of our taxpayer paid benefits unless they were paying their fair share. None of this get money from taxpayers for free at taxpayer expense and costing us funds for our benefits. I might go the Trump plan and possibly deport all the criminals you can find among the illegals. As far as just walking in and breaking laws here, fines, jail time, and deportation. Families here for many years, fines for illegally crossing the border but the ability to work, pay taxes, and eventually vote and eventually get tax payer funded benefits after they have paid into system for at least 30 years.

Democrats aren’t happy until they can give away everyone else’s money and have depleted everything you have. That’s what they call equity or equal outcome. No one has any money left after paying taxes.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Hell No !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join