It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WakeUpBeer's Thoughts from his Elementary School Days! SMH!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Nothing of real import here.

My dad moved onto a boat and is sailing about, and so gave my mom a box of old photos and whatnot. In it I found a report I wrote for school. It isn't dated, but I can tell it is from my elementary days.

I was aghast when I read the very first line, that I had written 20+ years back!

"It is important to make the government happy."

Ooof.

The rest is pretty amusing too. Some other gems:

"If children never went to school, then the future of the economy would be sunk."

"With stupid people in charge, the United States of America would be lost, and would no longer be one of the strongest countries in----------the----------world."

"If a child, or family of a child chooses not to attend, or send their child to school, they should be in jail."

edit on 7-29-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: lmao

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Live and learn.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I wrote from right to left with my left hand as a small kid in minute letters which got my hand slammed in a desk by the elderly teachers and my hand tied behind my back .

This was banned in the UK 20 years before but things changed slowly where I lived and with elderly teachers life was difficult.

I went home one day with a badly swollen left hand and my grandfather walked into the classroom the next morning pinned the teacher by her throat to the blackboard and told her bluntly ,Touch the boy again and I will give you some of what I gave the Nazis

I got locked in the cupboard for weeks after that at school ..

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Wow you were a brown noser hehehehehe. I hope your opinions have changed somewhat over the years.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Some of the things they did to us in school back in the day was fecking child abuse.

No two ways about it really, both mental and physical.

edit on 30-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Wish I could find one of mine! For the Gestapo Dominican Nuns that raised me...SIXTY YEARS AGO.....

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Civics.

Not a K-12 school subject in any other country.

and Americans make jokes about North Korea!

top topics

join