It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why, as a Republican mayor, I support Kamala Harris over Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

One would think that they would require just abit more before deciding if something is true or truthful.

Oh well, the D's are very good at cultivating their slaves.

/shrug

Not my problem.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: burntheships
Trump will for sure, I guess that means the equation
of adding clone votes will surpass anything on record.

Nah. We'll win again, you'll claim we cheated again, he'll do something stupid on January 6th again, you'll probably follow him and also do something stupid. He is the most hated man on the planet. He did it for fame. Infamy is still fame. So sad to watch this cult develop.

People will Rejoice and enjoy the misery. 😀

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

If you knew what any of those buzzwords meant, you'd be really upset with the people running against Trump.

....just sayin.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
You state…
Before people come in here and attack the writer -- once again -- he is a Republican mayor of one of the most conservative cities in our nation.

“Mesa tends to be slightly republican based on voting results in recent elections. Compared to other nearby cities, Mesa has more democratic voters.” bestneighborhood.org...

Nope sorry.
You don’t have to make stuff up.
I read it anyway.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This convinces at least 95% of the voting population right here, The Brilliance is 2nd only to Einstein:

Harris is the competent leader we need

😊
Link

edit on Jul-29-2024 by xuenchen because: 🤡🤡

link   

That's the "2024 Favorability rating." Here are the actual polls. There is a small percentage that have an unfavorable opinion but will still vote for him.

But those are the four states. If those 4 states flip to Harris, Ohio, Florida, Arizona, Georgia, and North Carolina are negligible. Of the swing states, she only needs those 4. And of the other 5, only North Carloina is within 5%

But final score, in that instance, is 270-268.

If Harris wins any 3 of MI, WI, AZ, or PA, she wins. Most likely path to victory.
edit on 29-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Vermilion

The user is "unburdened by what has been" every time they post.

They either think you are too stupid to notice or they don't realize they are merely being a useful tool.

There is little wiggle room when so much blatant propaganda is spread by so few accounts.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: theatreboy

All joking aside...

Any time a politician from one party says they are for an opposing party's candidate, I know they are full of it.

Maybe in the middle of a bad polling cycle, bribed, wolf in sheep's clothing, whatever.

If they were really for the candidate, their policy and actions would show it.

This one is just bloviating.

This is a real shift among both the Republicans and the Independents. The Dems were going to vote for their nominee anyway.

Check this out from a FOX poll this week. We know FOX polls always favor Trump, but look at this shift. That's among the same people they normally poll.

We will talk when this gets closer...

polymarket.com...

reviewdiv.com...
edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What a joke it is when party leaders declare they are going to vote for the other party?

Where were you when your party was picking their nominee besides sitting on your hands.

If you have more in common with the nominee of the other party over your own it's probably time to switch parties or become an independent.

"I don't like how my party is conducting themselves; but I sure like the benefits of being in the party I disapprove of"

In this case the Republican establishment can't accept that they lost their party. Get over it, its gone, it wasn’t that great to begin with.

Donald Trump gets my vote for destroying the Republican Party. Here's hoping he can do the same to the Democrat party.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

He is the most hated man on the planet

Why?

What did he do to hurt you personally?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Maybe the mayor should represent the people who put him in that office.

Crazy thought, I know.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Of course Mesa Mayor John Giles is an "anybody but Trump" guy. Like many Republicans in Arizona, he is suspected of receiving Drug Cartel money in return for letting them do drug trafficking, human trafficking, etc..

Specifically the Sinaloa cartel: www.scottsdale.org...

FYI for those who have been following the President Trump "drain-the-swamp" multi-year operation.

The head of Sinaloa was arrested by the DOJ last week, after he was forcefully brought to the United States by EL Chapo's son.

Source: www.nytimes.com...

Three years ago, Cartel leader El Chapo cut deals with the Trump DOJ to hand over bad people (cartel people, US govt officials, and more.).

Puzzle pieces coming together.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Maybe the mayor should represent the people who put him in that office.

Crazy thought, I know.

Sure; why does he need to be a republican to do that?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I would say that republicans voted him in for having republican policies.

However, this is AZ we are talking about so really, everything is on the table.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If I was a part of a gang and I wanted my gang to rule America,I would put my gang members in both parties.

🛵

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   
here's the real reason,

But under the Biden-Harris administration, Mesa has seen historic federal funding for the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, along with investments to make sure our streets and public transit systems benefit from modern technology.

With the CHIPS Act, Vice President Kamala Harris and President Joe Biden are delivering thousands of new jobs to Arizonans and helping us grow critical industries.

funding for the airport so they can fly the illegals straight into the U.S without detainment at the boarder, in return for shinny new bobbles, and more tax they can charge to business and people.

i've never seen a local politician turn down money or shinny new bobbles from the feds, or tax money.

every thing else he said is straight out of the dem ones play book listed under talking points.

someone ought to check his bank account and see if he got a large deposit lately
edit on 29-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
here's the real reason,

someone ought to check his bank account and see if he got a large deposit lately

The GOP House should have tried harder to make Americans see that Politicians don't receive money in their personal accounts. They own LLC's to receive funds. Many are offshore, making them exempt from Federal Tax Reporting.

As I've told people in seminar after seminar, the U.S. House and Senate intentionally wrote our tax laws to enable legal ways to hide inflows of money, and lucrative tax deductions for the money that isn't hidden from the U.S. Treasury/IRS.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: burntheships
Trump will for sure, I guess that means the equation
of adding clone votes will surpass anything on record.

Nah. We'll win again, you'll claim we cheated again, he'll do something stupid on January 6th again, you'll probably follow him and also do something stupid. He is the most hated man on the planet. He did it for fame. Infamy is still fame. So sad to watch this cult develop.

And if the Democrats win again, you will notice that you can't afford food, you won't have any savings to go back on and your credit card debt is through the roof and you will blame those pesky Republicans for it.

Your EBT card isn't a permanent card... it will expire under the Democrat party once they gain permanent control and then need to weed out the useless eaters, after all.

Stockholm Syndrome is real.

I hope that your family gets through those times.

After all, your mom still needs to feed you...

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The same media people who said every month, right to June 28th, "President Biden is as Sharp as a Tack!", have not admitted their mistake. Instead, they ignore their horrible reputation and keep spewing garbage, with a straight face.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Even the most conservative politician in Arizona is a RINO, so not surprising in the least. Sad thing is they're also infiltrating DC with their fake 'conservative' crap, and idots keep reelecting them.

John McCain was from AZ, enough said... They have been infiltrated by CA like CO has been.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join