It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Ron Johnson Gives New Details on Trump Assassination Attempt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Wow, this is like stepping into the twilight zone. Rod Serling would have said something like, "imagine a world where good is called evil, and evil is called good. Imagine a world where moral are backward and you are surrounded by clowns!"

Golden Earing:
"now im stepping into the twilight zone. Faces in the house. Feels like being cloned. My feelings been moved by the moon and stars. Where am I to go when I have gone too far?"

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Wow, this is like stepping into the twilight zone. Rod Serling would have said something like, "imagine a world where good is called evil, and evil is called good. Imagine a world where moral are backward and you are surrounded by clowns!"

Golden Earing:
"now im stepping into the twilight zone. Faces in the house. Feels like being cloned. My feelings been moved by the moon and stars. Where am I to go when I have gone too far?"

Most of the discussions, speculations, rabbit-holes, are distracting from getting to THE REAL HEART OF THE MATTER, which is who told Crooks to shoot candidate Donald Trump, and then following that trail to the originator.

Lots of distractions slowed down and muddied the process of finding the originator of the "Get Trump" order in 2016, but 3 years later, it was learned that Barack Hussein "gave the order".

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

What is the " Explaination " for Crooks Front Teeth Missing ? Why does the Photo of him Post Mortem show Blood Flow coming from the Back of his Head and Seeping over the Front of his Face ? Was his Body Turned Over for that Photo ? Was he Shot in the Back of his Head and the Bullet Exiting through his Mouth ? Questions Still Unanswered , eh ?

He was probably shot below the left temple (your photo is reversed) and it exited through his neck on the other side (see neck in photo... the exit wound) and the hydro static shock of the bullet mushrooming in his brain cavity blew his skull to pieces.

Teeth are a part of that skull.

What is left inside the head is held together by the dermis, the skin.

The force of the shot and the angle probably flipped his body over and the blood from the entrance wound is still dripping (gravity) but with a head shot the heart stops beating so he didn't bleed out. Notice that the blood on his face has already dried.

To see what a 300 Win Mag does at that distance(what most snipers in the world use, including the SS), goto the 16 minute mark here...

Or this one 12:20 mark...

edit on 100000007America/Chicago7pmSun, 28 Jul 2024 22:41:23 -050041 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Some new footage

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Wonder why Trump won't release the medical records?

I dont discount him being shot by the way.

Does a bullet "graze" have any wound characteristics that are different and/or distinguishing from an ordinary laceration? Perhaps due to the heat generated by the friction of the bullet? Or would there be traces of residue contaminating the wound?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

originally posted by: andy06shake

Wonder why Trump won't release the medical records?

I dont discount him being shot by the way.

Does a bullet "graze" have any wound characteristics that are different and/or distinguishing from an ordinary laceration? Perhaps due to the heat generated by the friction of the bullet? Or would there be traces of residue contaminating the wound?

It should be clean as a whistle but for the blood and torn flesh of course. Note there was a fleshy debris on Trump's earlobe as he was being walked off the stage on the closeups. But, once you clean the wound from blood and get it settled down it will likely be a smooth tear with the velocity causing that.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

What is the " Explaination " for Crooks Front Teeth Missing ?

Are his teeth really missing? Or just covered in blood and blacked out from the area being underdeveloped?

I played with the settings on a crop zoom. But if the pixels have no detail from the area being under exposure, like why you don’t see stars on properly developed photos of the moon, there is no data to bring out.

Added. After looking at the picture more. His cheek seems puffed out from the closeup?
edit on 29-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Just seen this New Video....Can't watch right now but will post anyways....so not sure if good or not

Sniper’s Nest Video Released By Dave Stewart Of Butler, PA From 7.13.24 - LINK - X

NEW VIDEO JUST RELEASED FROM TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT Dave Stewart was there and recorded everything as police frantically search for Thomas Crooks. You can hear Trump speaking.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Senator Ron Johnson on The Ingraham Angle 7.30.24

rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Senator Ron Johnson on Newsline 8.1.24

rumble.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join