It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Ron Johnson Gives New Details on Trump Assassination Attempt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Common sense is rare these days, but he represents it good because he is fighting for the truth!

Here he discusses the findings of his preliminary report regarding the attempted assassination of former President Trump and breaks down the published timeline of failure from the protection detail that his office put together in their investigation.

He also addressed the recent groundbreaking testimony of former CDC Director, Robert Redfield, and the future of his tireless efforts to expose COVID vaccine injuries.

thehighwire.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Out of frustration, Senator Ron Johnson was considering not seeking re-election after everyone (who mattered) ignored his and Donald Trump's repeated warnings about the Democrats stealing 2020 for Joe Biden. I'm glad he's changed his mind and is sticking it out. It will be worth it.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

In all of that 35 minute video, I didn't hear a single new detail. It is all just a rehash of what is already known.
edit on 28-7-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Just seen this....interesting

WHO REALLY SHOT THE SHOOTER? NOT WHO YOU THINK

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It may address it in this video because I haven’t watched it yet, but is anyone talking about how the rifle got on the roof? I don’t see anyone mentioning this.
He wasn’t seen with the rifle until he is on the roof, so how did he get it there and why wasn’t the rifle seen earlier by security? If it was broken down in the backpack why wasn’t it discovered by security?

Someone helped him that day.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

Another mystery to me is the blood splatter after Crooks was hit. I’m not an expert but would that caliber of shot not have blown the back of his head off and left an enormous pattern of blood on the roof?

Now I’m going to suggest something crazier than hell, but what if the rifle Crooks fired is what killed him? What if his rifle was set up to blow back at him when he shot a certain amount of bullets?
Can a bullet be rigged to explode back into your face?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Another mystery to me is the blood splatter after Crooks was hit. I’m not an expert but would that caliber of shot not have blown the back of his head off and left an enormous pattern of blood on the roof?

Now I’m going to suggest something crazier than hell, but what if the rifle Crooks fired is what killed him? What if his rifle was set up to blow back at him when he shot a certain amount of bullets?
Can a bullet be rigged to explode back into your face?

Interesting take on it ....BUT if that Was the case I can't see him getting off more than 1 shot.....The audio forensic sounds like he got off like 3 shots .....audio forensic ....again sure we will Never know the Truth

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

They say he got off 8 shots before the sniper got him. I’m just saying what if the ninth shot that was fired was also him, but that’s when the “defective” bullet placed in the magazine exploded throwing shrapnel off the gun back through his head?

Or if you think there is at least two shooters the third shot could have been the one that exploded.

I have nothing definitive, it’s an entirely what if, but something is off on the shooter being shot in the head and the lack of more blood splatter, especially the one recreation by Brandon Herrera showing how the bullet from the SS would have annihilated the head on impact. Judging from the pictures floating around we see the head is intact.
edit on 28-7-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

What is the " Explaination " for Crooks Front Teeth Missing ? Why does the Photo of him Post Mortem show Blood Flow coming from the Back of his Head and Seeping over the Front of his Face ? Was his Body Turned Over for that Photo ? Was he Shot in the Back of his Head and the Bullet Exiting through his Mouth ? Questions Still Unanswered , eh ?

edit on 28-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Another possibility. I too wondered about the teeth. Unless they shot him through the mouth, or then again what if his own gun did? When you are lining up the shot with a red dot your mouth is inline with the bullet chamber. If it was to explode backwards I could see it knocking out the teeth. I want to see pictures of the gun used. Let’s see if it’s damaged.

The windows on of the building looked to be open so someone from behind could have shot him from one. Maybe a police officer got a bead on him from behind and took the shot.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It seems to me that he got shot in his left eye and the bullet exited out the right part of his back skull, the image you show is reversed so It looks like the opposite.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Wonder why Trump won't release the medical records?

I dont discount him being shot by the way.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Wonder why Trump won't release the medical records?

I dont discount him being shot by the way.

Would it matter if he did? Would the left believe it wasn’t fabricated? He was shot at, people died, but yet y’all want more? There will never be enough to give those who cannot be satisfied.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I accept the fact that he was shot at and people died.

Dont change the fact that not releasing the medical records pertaining to such seems a bit off.

Nor does it answer the question.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Absolutely, and good point. The question isn't how he got the rifle (and himself) onto the roof, but how he knew which roof he could get onto and not be challenged. There is video of citizens alerting the USSS personnel about a person on the roof and pointing them out. This happened a full ten minutes before Trump took the stage. Crooke had to have help and inside information. It is a conspiracy of the highest order.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

What do you think it means by him not releasing them?
The medical records can say whatever they want them to.
Biden’s said he was medically fit to run for office. Obviously that was made up.

It’s also part of an ongoing investigation, so maybe we will see his records in the conclusion of this case.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

What do you think it means by him not releasing them?

I dont know that's why i asked.

The medical records can say whatever they want them to.

Not really how medical records work.

Biden’s said he was medically fit to run for office. Obviously that was made up.

If you say so.

However, refusing to release records that would back what happened seems silly.

It’s also part of an ongoing investigation, so maybe we will see his records in the conclusion of this case.

That could indeed be a possible reason.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

They say he flew a drone earlier. Maybe he was looking to see if the rifle was in place or if had it been discovered by the USSS.
He must have already known which building he was setting up on because I assume the rifle was planted there previously. It’s obvious he didn’t carry it there in open sight.
Crooks went to the same shooting range homeland security uses. The probability of one of them knowing him is high.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Agree with your assessment. Agreements were made. It is inconceivable that the USSS would not rush a building that had a person atop ten minutes before a former president was scheduled to speak. Security of site is their duty. There is no way they would say, "hey, let's just see what he does". If that had been Biden or Harris speaking outside and they were alerted to a person on top of a nearby roof, that person would have been dragged down and carried away with no questions asked until they had him or her well offsite. This is a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Any officer who went to the shooting range at the same times Crooks did in the days leading up to the attempt should be investigated. This should be easily checked. Also does any of the phones of these people of interest match the same geolocation of any devices that visited Crooks residence, or the gallery in DC that Crooks has been linked to?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join