It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joy Reid

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I will get right to the point...

Why hasn't Reid been sued for over a billion dollars yet?

I am not a big fan of Alex Jones, but he got sued and lost, for the same thing.

This woman, like Jones, is hugely popular. Her straight up lies on TV, are a blatant attempt to sway the election. (Didn't Trump get charged with the same thing?)

So is this what equity is?

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

her punishment has already been enacted. Every day, she wakes up, looks in the mirror, and realizes she IS Joy Reid. That's more than enough punishement for her idiocy.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   
She's a partisan racist mindless puke.
Pretty much says it all.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

"The Maddow Defense."

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

She's a crazy person.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
i find it hard to believe that creature is as popular as AJ. So many things he's said were initially ridiculed as conspiracy garbage that ultimately turned out to be conspiracy fact. Nothing that miserable cow ever uttered turned out to be true.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Reid is so utterly full of sh!t it's beyond belief. Apparently people have forgotten her blog posts from a few years back, where she mocked gay people. She said some really hateful things. When she got called out for it, she tried to say that a "hacker" did it. When that lie didn't work, she apologized. Her "apology" was crazier than the hacker claim. First, she said her comments were "insensitive". Later, she said she didn't think she wrote them. Seriously, WTF?

When the blog issue resurfaced again, she went back to the hacker story! She said the hack job was “part of an effort to taint my character with false information".

Joy Reid's web of lies

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
She is a terrible human and anyone who says they like her is either shilling or really really brainwashed

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It her blonde bob haircut. The coif gives her the air of white privilege. Just like Alex Jones.

It’s definitely NOT appropriation. At all.

/s

edit on 28-7-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

top topics

join