It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey! I have a Trans idea!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Stoners don't do that bro.

Stoners are supposed to be cool. Sure, you should do what you have to when things come up knowing you are cool and calm enough to survive it. Hopefully, you will never have to kill someone in your own self defense. Those folks have a mental illness that needs treated not coddled and this goes away pronto.

a reply to: stonerwilliam

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I am one of the Hash assns

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The mechanism is already in place, bbuutt they don't want to use it. Except of course for their own ends. I remember a few years back a couple of Russian women weightlifters being banned for jacking up with testosterone months before the competition.
No discrimination, test em all, test male , only allowed in male events. Test female, only allowed to in female events. If a male or female trans, oh a pity you can only play in your birth gender. Please anyone don not come out with "there are a small number of hermaphrodites that would fall into both genders" BS.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Here's the trans issue.

People aren't allowed to play sports if they take performance enhancers. Steroids.

Yet that's what the trans folks are on (albeit naturally) to compete.

So the left is allowing performance enhancers.

*drops mic*

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Here's the trans issue.

People aren't allowed to play sports if they take performance enhancers. Steroids.

Yet that's what the trans folks are on (albeit naturally) to compete.

So the left is allowing performance enhancers.

*drops mic*

*Picks mic back up*

There are more PED's than the medical community can identify, thanks to our Russian speaking friends...and even some of our English speaking friends (looking at YOU, Lance).

How about this...drop your shorts, and let's see what your birth sex is. If male, then you compete male. If female, well, then you compete male. WAIT...WHAT??? Hey, until the world stands up against this nonsense, it will continue. We, as a community, either want women's sports, or we don't. It's just that simple.

If we don't want women's sports, then just be honest and be done with it. Pull up all the red/yellow tee's on all the golf courses, and pay your dues. If this is how society wants to diminish women, AND (hey, womens-lib and all, let's not forget that!), then so be it.

Otherwise, we corrupt the spirit of the Olympic games...all the way back to 776 years BEFORE Christ, yes 776 B.C.

'drops mic'

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: gort69

Great idea....

Or why not just run it as the Greeks did 1000s of years ago.

Everyone must compete in the nude.

And it is only open to Men......even those with Buoobs.

I read somewhere that in one of the wrestling competitions in Greece back then someone won because they disemboweled their opponent.

Greased up guys wrestling and THAT was a fatality?

Just.... eeww.

As a wrestler in my youth we worked on moves that are legal that might ram a pair of gonads.... Just might hurt if we did, and we just might win. On the street, and having to defend myself, wrestling skills were valuable. All those rules I had to follow on the mat were passe'.

I wrestled and I get that.

Now think about what it takes to literally rip someone's intestines out.

Sharp enough fingernails may help in piercing the skin in the lower abdominal/groin area, for instance.

You are not punching through that though. Too little resistance because of the intestines.

So the cheap and easy way to do it is by putting your hand up someone's ass and giving it a good tug.

Again, eeEww...

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:23 AM
link   
What really rattles my cage over all this is these people only make up 0.02 of the population in general yet society is being forced to accept this , what ever happened to Mob rule

<< 1   >>

join